Possibility or Fantasy: Everything You Need to Know About the iPhone 15 Fold
Foldable phones are not new to us at all. Such innovative mobiles had previously dominated the market and were deemed a technological success. Hence, it’s no surprise that Samsung has bet its luck on the line and tried to reimagine this traditional idea. The birth of the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip and Samsung Galaxy Z Fold has offered everyone a delightful taste of modern advancements. So now, people can’t help themselves to ask for more. The talk of the town is: Will Apple also try to penetrate this market and release its foldable smartphones soon?
The actuality behind the iPhone 15 foldable units remains a mystery up to this date. It’s still unclear whether the device is just a mere concept or it’s already a work in progress. But regardless, it’s a subject matter that most smartphone enthusiasts and Apple users are very much excited about.
In this article, we’ll go through the available information about the iPhone 15 Fold. We will put every piece of the puzzle altogether and try to draw a comprehensive conclusion. Is iPhone 15 foldable smartphone a possibility or a fantasy? Read on to learn more.
Part 1. The Untold Story About iPhone 15 Fold
Apple is among the most celebrated company that has spearheaded an array of technological advancements. Such milestones have transformed our world today into a more convenient and favorable place. Therefore, it’s unsurprising that everyone is waiting once again for Apple to drop a bombshell with the iPhone 15 Fold.
Is iPhone 15 Pro Max Fold coming out soon? We don’t know yet. The tech giant is obviously doing a great job in keeping this little project a secret. But don’t worry. We can delve into some accounts from several sources to find out some clues. For sure, we’re going to have a clearer picture later on.
According to some leaked information, Apple is already working on several prototypes for iPads and iPhones. In 2016, Apple was reportedly searching for flexible OLED suppliers. That’s our first clue. Consequently, the company then submitted several patents that led speculators toward the idea that iPhone 15 Fold was probably underway. A few notable details from the patent were leaked. That incident somehow confirmed the possibility of the iPhone 15 foldable smartphones.
It’s rumored that Apple is likely to release the iPhone 15 Fold in 2025. But considering the current circumstances, it’s too soon to tell if the Cupertino-based company will follow this timeline. The best thing we can do at the moment is to sit back and relax while tracking down its latest developments.
Part 2. How is iPhone 15 Fold Expected to Look Like?
When it comes to the overall look and physical design, Apple devices are surely ahead of the game. iPhones and iPads are all carrying a very sophisticated exterior that always puts them near the public eye. Hence, people cannot stop thinking how iPhone 15 Fold will look like. Will it resemble Samsung’s or Huawei’s foldable handsets? Nobody has any concrete answers yet. In the meantime, let’s check out the leaked information first with hopes it can give us some enlightenment.
- Apple seems to be working on foldable iPads like Samsung Z Fold rather than foldable iPhones similar to Motorola mobiles. However, the tech company is also trying to come up with the best design for wraparound devices. No confirmation yet on which one will be the flagship design for the foldable series. But who knows? Apple might surprise us by launching both at once.
- Another thing is the iPhone 15 fold colors. Everyone is excited about the colors that Apple is going to use for the iPhone 15 foldable series. Will they inherit the color schemes from the previous models? Or will Apple try to experiment with a new set of hues and shades? Again, this subject matter is still up in the air. But we can probably feel at ease that Apple will not disappoint. The company behind the successful iPhone 14 series is always going above and beyond to give us a nonpareil digital experience. That’s for sure.
Part 3. What’s Holding Apple From Launching iPhone 15 Foldable Smartphones?
It is well-known to the public that Apple is extremely meticulous regarding the overall quality of its products. Unless the device has passed several stages of trials, it will not reach the consumer market. That’s perhaps the leading factor why the tech giant is still casting doubts on releasing the iPhone 15 foldable smartphones any time soon. There are other potential reasons that also contribute to the holdoff. Check the following pointers below.
- Apple seems to be concerned about the durability of foldable smartphones for long-term use. Their specialists are not convinced that the currently available materials for screen display will stand the test time. The formation of creases around the folding point is their greatest worry as of this moment.
- One more thing is the price hike. Predictably, the iPhone 15 Fold fleet will be more expensive than the rest of the iPhones or Samsung foldable phones. Apple is somewhat bothered that the price increase will affect its market performance. But who knows? It’s Apple, after all. The spotless track record of the company might usher the iPhone 15 Fold towards another market success.
Part 4. Is It a Must to Back Up the iPhone 15 Foldable Smartphones All the Time?
Given its current pace of development, the iPhone 15 Fold is nowhere near the possibility this year. Apple is still in the testing stage of the concept, according to some sources. But hypothetically speaking, should you back up your iPhone 15 Fold regularly? The simple answer is yes. At the moment, the durability of foldable smartphones is still in question. You have no idea what might happen ahead. Therefore, backing it up to safe storage will save you from potential data hiccups. Below are the easiest ways to back up your iPhone. Check them out.
Back Up Your iPhone With iCloud
- Step 1: Ensure your internet connection is stable and your device has enough battery power.
- Step 2: Go to Settings.
- Step 3: Click your profile icon.
- Step 4: Click iCloud.
- Step 5: Click iCloud Backup.
- Step 6: Lastly, click Back Up Now. The details about your last backup will appear below this button. Don’t forget to check it afterwards.
Back Up Your iPhone With iTunes
- Step 1: Launch the iTunes program on your desktop.
- Step 2: Connect your iPhone to your computer using a data cable or a Wi-Fi connection.
- Step 3: Find the Device button on the top-left corner of the iTunes dashboard. Click on it.
- Step 4: Click Summary.
- Step 5: Under the Backups section, click Back Up Now.
Back Up Your iPhone With Wondershare Dr.Fone
- Step 1: Download Wondershare Dr.Fone from its official website. Install it on your computer.
- Step 2: Launch the Wondershare Dr.Fone program on your desktop.
- Step 3: Connect your iPhone to your computer using a data cable.
- Step 4: Click on the My Backup section from the left panel.
- Step 5: Head over to the main dashboard and click Back Up Now.
- Step 6: Once completed, click Open in Folder or View Backups to review your files.
It’s still early to be sure right now about the launch of the iPhone 15 Fold this year or so. The information we have shared above will remain unverified until someone from Cupertino confirms it. But one thing is certain. Apple is really working its fingers to the bone. Once the iPhone 15 foldable smartphones become available, we know for sure that they carry the highest standard and quality. Backing up your current iPhone is a great distraction while waiting for iPhone 15 Fold. In the meantime, install Wondershare Dr.Fone on your computer first. This all-in-one mobile solution can help you with phone backup, system repair, data recovery, and many more.
- iPhone Data Backup
- 1. Back up iPhone in Recovery Mode
- 2. Back Up iPhone With/Without iTunes
- 3. Back up iPhone to Mac
- 4. Back up iPhone/iPad to Computer
- 5. Back up iPhone to Mac Catalina
- 6. Back up Jailbreak Apps And Restore
- 7. iPhone Backup Software
- 8. Back up iPhone/iPad Easily
- 9. Back up iPhone/iPad in DFU Mode
- 10. Back up iPhone Apps and App Data
- 11. Back up Notes on iPhone and iPad
- 12. Back up iOS to External Hard Drive
- 13. Export Notes from iPhone to PC/Mac
- 14.Back up iPhone Photos to Google Photos
- 15. Back Up Your iPhone Voicemails
- 16. Back Up to External Drive
- 17.How to Back Up to NAS
- 18.Back Up iPhone With Broken Screen
- 19.Back Up iPhone to Google Drive
- iPhone Data Recovery
- 1. Recover iPhone Data Without Backup
- 2. Restore Calendar on iPhone
- 3. Recover Call History on iPhone
- 4. Recover iPhone Lost Data
- 5. Restore iPhone in Recovery Mode
- 6. Undelete iPhone Backup Files
- 7. Recover Deleted iPhone Messages
- iPhone Data Restore
- 1. Restore iPhone from iTunes Backup
- 2. Restore iPhone after Downgrade
- 3. Restore iPhone from Backup
- 4. Restore iPhone from iPad Backup
- 5. Restore iPhone from DFU Mode
- 6. Restore iPhone Deleted Text Message
- iPhone Backup Problems
- 1. Find iPhone Backup Location on Mac
- 2. iPhone Backup Password Never Set
- 3. iPhone Backup Password Forget
- 4. iCloud Backup Taking Forever
- 5. iPhone Won't Backup to iCloud
- 6. iTunes Won't Backup iPhone
- iPhone Restore Problems
- 1. iTunes Stuck on Verifying iPhone
- 2. Not Space to Restore iPhone Backup
- 3. iTunes Backup Not Restoring
- 4. iPhone Won't Restore
- WhatsApp Backup & Restore
- 1. WhatsApp from Google Drive to iOS
- 2. Restore Old WhatsApp Backup
- 3. Restore WhatsApp Chat on iPhone
- 4. Restore WhatsApp Stuck on iPhone
- 5. iPhone WhatsApp to Google Drive
- 6. Back Up WhatsApp on iPhone
- iPhone Backup Tips
- 1. Extract Data From iPhone
- 2. Encrypt iPhone Backup
- 3. Reset iPhone Backup Password
- 4. Extract iPhone Backup in Win 10
- 5. How Long take iPhone to Backup
- 6. Find iPhone Backup Location
- 7. iPhone Backup Password
- 8. View iPhone Backup on Computer
- 9. iPhone Backup with iTunes/iCloud
- 10. iPhone Backup Unlockers
- 11.How To Encrypt iPhone Backup
- 12. Best Backup Chargers for iPhone
- 13. Speed Up Your iPhone Backups
- 14. Save Data When iPhone Disabled
- 15.Check Last Backup on iPhone