4 Foolproof Ways for Samsung Firmware Download
Android firmware downloading is not as easy as you think. There are numerous Samsung users who find it hard and look for the ways to upgrade their phone. Giving a thought on this problem, we ended up writing this post. For those who wish to know how to download Samsung firmware should adhere to this article and know different ways we are going to offer. Hence, without any further ado, let’s explore 4 most effective ways to download firmware on Samsung.
Part 1: Download Samsung firmware directly to phones
The very first and easier method for Samsung official firmware downloading is dr.fone - System Repair (Android). This tool is highly recommended as it has the power to detect your Samsung firmware hassle-free. Once it detects it from the internet, you will be able to install the firmware on your Samsung device smoothly. It takes no special technical skills to work with. From novice to an expert, anyone can do the job perfectly. Here are some of the key benefits of this tool. Moreover, it can fix several system problems apart from downloading firmware in Android.
Best tool to flash Samsung firmware and fix Android system issues
- Found to be the only one-click tool that facilitates in Samsung firmware flashing
- Has huge success rate among other software in the market
- Supports a variety of Samsung devices and offers few-steps guide for achieving the task
- Fully secure and a wide range of Android system issues are supported such as black screen, apps crashing and the like
- Offers guaranteed quality results and support is available for 24 hours
How to download Samsung firmware with dr.fone - System Repair (Android)
Step 1: Install and Get the Software
To begin with, you need to visit your browser and from there, go to the official website of dr.fone. Download it from there and then complete the installation steps.
Step 2: Proceed with System Repair Tab
Once done with the installation, start the program and you will get into the main interface. Hit on “System Repair” from the modules given on the main screen.
Step 3: Connect your Android Phone with PC
Get your Samsung phone and connect it with the computer using the authentic USB cable. On your computer screen, click on “Android Repair” from the left panel.
Step 4: Enter the Right Details
The next window will ask you the details for your device. Please enter the appropriate brand name, model, country, carrier etc. Once you feed in the details, hit on “Next”.
Step 5: Start Downloading Samsung Firmware
When you do this, click on “Next” and the software will begin the downloading process. Along with downloading the firmware, it will fix minor issues if any.
Part 2: Download Samsung Firmware from Samsung’s official site
When it comes to this topic, many users must have thought about Samsung firmware downloading through Odin. But what if we say you can simply use the official website of Samsung for serving the purpose. Wondering how? Go along with the following tutorial and get to know the process.
- Firstly, visit https://www.samsung.com/us/support/downloads/ from your browser.
- You will see a “Select your product type” section. Pick out “Mobile” from there followed by “Phones”.
- Now, you are required to choose the series of your phone.
- Post choosing the series, it’s time to select the model name and carrier of your device.
- Hit on “Confirm” once it is done.
- Now, you can download the software and are good to go.
Part 3: Download Samsung Firmware from imei.info
A yet another way to free download firmware is imei.info. There are several advanced features associated with this Samsung firmware downloading tool. It is safe and reliable to use and so are the links provided by this website. The steps included for getting newest firmware using imei.info are mentioned below:
- Head to the official website and enter the device name in the search box.
- When the results are shown, pick out the preferred models.
- Now, choose the code name for your phone followed by selecting the correct country and carrier.
- On the next screen, opt for the available firmware and then the information about it will be displayed. Verify everything and hit “Download” button.
- When the zip file will be downloaded, unpack it and open folder. Then run the Samsung HARD Downloader application from it.
- You will notice the information about the firmware and hit “DOWNLOAD” button.
Part 4: Download Samsung Firmware from sammobile.com
The last firmware downloader that you can put in your list is sammobile.com. This Samsung firmware free download site will allow you to get your task done within no minutes. Here is how to download Samsung firmware using sammobile.com:
- Initiate with visiting the https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/.
- Enter the model number in the search box and filter out the details by entering country and carrier.
- Lastly, hit on “FAST DOWNLOAD” and you will get the firmware easily.
- Android 8 Oreo Update
- Update & Flash Samsung
- Android Pie Update