Apple ID Disabled? Fast Way to Fix it
In a situation where you might find your Apple ID disabled and you have no clue why it becomes an obvious question to look for an answer for why is my Apple ID disabled? Well, there can be a variety of reasons why your Apple ID gets disabled. You might not have used the ID for a long time. Eventually, might have forgotten the password and upon trying to enter the one that is not correct multiple times while logging in, it does not accept the information and bob’s your uncle! Apple ID is disabled automatically locked for a certain period of time. This happens because Apple identifies a problem with the ID, as the user cannot log in. For a more detailed analysis of this and how to get it fixed, let’s read further in the article.
Part 1. Why is my Apple ID disabled?
Without much ado, let’s get to understand the most obvious reasons behind why your Apple ID is disabled. The various Apple Id alerts include the following:
- The Apple Id is disabled for security reasons.
- Too many attempts have been made on the part of the user to sign in.
- Your Apple ID has been disabled.
- The user cannot sign in because the account has been disabled.
- The Apple ID has been locked for security reasons.
- Contact iTunes support to overcome the problem.
Now, there can be a lot of causes for that:
- Usually, entering the wrong password can be the reason for the Apple ID getting disabled. It is a fact that humans make errors and for that reason, this might happen.
- Another important fact is that Apple after a certain period of time changes the rules and regulations for the password, verification steps, etc. So if the user has not updated the Apple ID, it will automatically disable the account until the information has been updated.
- A yet another point to mention, if the user has any outstanding charge to Apple’s iTunes or App Store, then it can be also disabled. Try logging in via web browser, pay the charge, and then Apple automatically restores it.
Part 2. Fix 'Apple ID disabled in app store and iTunes'
Just, in case you have encountered the error message “Your Apple ID has been disabled”, then it is going to be quite frustrating for you really. This is because, without a proper working Apple ID, the user will not be able to do a lot of things such as to download or update apps, and many more. So, the important question is how it can be fixed.
Note: If the reason for the account getting deactivated is entering the wrong password, then the best thing that can be done is waiting for 24 hours and trying again.
Solution: Check for Restrictions, if that’s the case you need to de-lift them.
You need to check the Restrictions Settings of your iPhone and make sure if your iPhone has been enabled with the in app purchases as there is a good possibility that you may have turned off the facility for your iPhone. Here are a few steps to fix the already disabled iTunes and App Store account via Restrictions:
- Go to “Settings”, and get into “Screen Time”, then to “Content & Privacy Restrictions”.
- Then you need to enter your restriction passcode followed by ensuring to enable your iPhone or other iDevices with in app purchases facility under “iTunes And App Store Purchases”.
Part 3. 2 tips to fix 'Your Apple ID has been disabled
If the former solution didn’t help you to fix Apple ID has been disabled, then perhaps the below-mentioned tips will certainly bring some good to you. Let’s understand now how to fix Apple ID has been a disabled issue with the 2 proven tips below.
Tip 1. Use Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (iOS)
You may have received the Apple ID has been disabled due to security reasons pop up massage and then perhaps it could be because of the wrong password attempts as you might have forgotten the password of your iPhone. It becomes worst when you don’t even know how to get it back, then there is no need to panic. You can easily handle the situation with a powerful tool like Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (iOS).
Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (iOS) not only enables the user to unlock the iPhone lock screen when the passcode has been forgotten but also, it can remove Apple/iCloud lock on the iOS devices. With Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (iOS) you no longer need to worry about your iPhone or iPad is locked out, this software enables the user to unlock it in all the different situations. Another advantage is that it is fully compatible with almost all iOS devices.
The key features of Dr.Fone Screen Unlock (iOS) are:
- Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (iOS) can effectively and efficiently remove the screen lock or the Apple ID / iCloud lock-in few easy and simple steps.
- Works smoothly with the latest iOS firmware version, i.e., iOS 14.
- Absolutely no previous technical knowledge required even complete newbies can make use of it.
- Fully compatible with almost all iOS devices.
Step by Step Tutorial:
Step 1: Download and Install Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (iOS)
First, you need to download and install Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (iOS) and choose “Screen Unlock” followed by the “Unlock iOS screen” option when you launch it. Afterward, connect the iPhone/iPad to your computer with the help of a USB cable.
Step 2: Boot into Recovery mode and download firmware
Next, you’ll be presented with on-screen instructions to boot your device into Recovery Mode. Once done, the software will automatically detect your device information and you need to hit the “Start” button to it let it start to download the latest firmware for your device.
Step 3: Unlock iPhone
Upon completion of the download, you’re all set to unlock your iPhone. Simply hit on the “Unlock Now” button and wait for the process to complete. Within a short while, your device will be unlocked.
Tip 2. Use iforgot.apple.com
If the user is facing issues regarding the Apple Id getting disabled, then visiting iforgot.apple.com is worth a shot to fix the problem. This is basically used to restore the password. If the user has faced any issues regarding the Id getting disabled and nothing is working, then he should definitely visit the website to reset the password or to get help from the Apple team. Let’s get to understand the process to fix the Apple ID has been a disabled problem in a few simple steps:
Step 1: Go to the https://iforgot.apple.com/ and then punch in your Apple ID followed by clicking ‘Continue’.
Step 2: You’ll be asked a few questions to verify yourself. Once done, follow through with the instructions to proceed further.
Step 3: Then, the next step is to reset your Apple ID password. Set the new password now and then move on to the next step.
Step 4: Now, you need to proceed with signing out of your Apple account on all your iDevices.
To sign out of the iOS device:
- Go to “settings” then hit on “[your name],” scroll down to the bottom and hit “Sign out”.
To sign out of Mac device:
- Launch the App Store, and then hit the “Sign out”.
Step 5: After this has been done, you need to then sign back in again while making use of the new password you just set.
Thus, it can be concluded by saying that if the Apple ID has been disabled for some reason, you can now get it recovered easily. Also, you no longer need to worry about Apple ID has been disabled as long as you have Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (iOS) on your side. You can easily unlock your screen, or you can also unlock an Apple ID disabled device with some straightforward steps. But if nothing works then you know you must contact the support team directly to resolve the issue.
- iCloud Unlock
- 1. iCloud Bypass Tools
- 2. Bypass iCloud Lock for iPhone
- 3. Recover iCloud Password
- 4. Bypass iCloud Activation
- 5. Forgot iCloud Password
- 6. Unlock iCloud Account
- 7. Unlock iCloud lock
- 8. Unlock iCloud Activation
- 9. Remove iCloud Activation Lock
- 10. Fix iCloud Lock
- 11. iCloud IMEI Unlock
- 12. Get Rid of iCloud Lock
- 13. Unlock iCloud Locked iPhone
- 14. Jailbreak iCloud Locked iPhone
- 15. iCloud Unlocker Download
- 16. Delete iCloud Account without Password
- iCloud Tips
- 1. Ways to Backup iPhone
- 2. iCloud Backup Messages
- 3. iCloud WhatsApp Backup
- 4. Access iCloud Backup Content
- 5. Access iCloud Photos
- 6. Restore iCloud from Backup Without Reset
- 7. Restore WhatsApp from iCloud
- 8. Free iCloud Backup Extractor
- Unlock Apple Account
- 1. Unlink iPhones
- 2. Unlock Apple ID without Security Questions
- 3. Fix Disabled Apple Account
- 4. Remove Apple ID from iPhone without Password
- 5. Fix Apple Account Locked
- 6. Erase iPad without Apple ID
- 7. How to Disconnect iPhone from iCloud
- 8. Fix Disabled iTunes Account
- 9. Remove Find My iPhone Activation Lock
- 10. Unlock Apple ID Disabled Activation Lock
- 11. How to Delete Apple ID
- 12. Unlock Apple Watch iCloud
- 13. Remove Device from iCloud
- 14. Turn Off Two Factor Authentication Apple