6 Ways to Fix iPhone Camera Blurry
If you are facing an iPhone front camera blurry issue with your device then you can certainly relate it either with the hardware damage or with the software failure of your iPhone device. Apart from these two issues, the iPhone 11 front camera blurry problem can also be tried with the involvement of third-party accessories such as screen protectors, casing, etc. Now you might be thinking about taking your device to a service center for fixing your iPhone 11 photos blurry issue. But before doing that, here we would like to recommend you to perform the various applicable workarounds which can support you in fixing your software-related factors that might have caused your iPhone pictures to blur in the gallery. So, in the given content, we are going to provide how to fix the iPhone camera blurry by adopting different alternative solutions.
Solution 1: Focus The iPhone Camera:
Taking a good picture can be considered as a matter of art where you must know how to hold the camera and from which angle you need to focus on the object. It means this could be one of the reasons due to which you are getting iPhone pictures blurry. Now for making this right, you need to hold the camera with a steady hand. But it’s not that easy as it appears to you.
Here for focusing on the camera, you can simply tap that person or object on your screen which you want to capture. Now when you tap on the screen, you are going to find the screen pulse which you can use for camera adjustment by briefly going into the object or completely getting out of focus as well. Apart from this, also focus on keeping your hand steady while taking the picture with your device.
Solution 2: Wipe Off the Camera Lens:
The other solution which you can adopt for getting clearer pictures on your iPhone is to wipe off your camera lens. This is because your camera lens might get covered with the smudge or some kind of grime which is affecting your picture quality captured with the iPhone.
Now for clearing the camera lens, you can use a microfiber cloth which is easily available at many stores. Apart from this, a tissue paper can also be used for clearing the camera lens of your iPhone. But avoid using your fingers for wiping off your camera lens.
Solution 3: Quit and Restart the Camera App:
If you are getting blurry pictures with your iPhone then there might be some software issue with your device. If this is the case then you can try quitting your camera app and then opening it once again on the same device. And for doing this effectively, just follow the given steps:
- Firstly, if you are using the iPhone 8 model or any of the previous ones then you are simply required to double press the home button for opening the iPhone’s app switcher.
- Now if you have the iPhone x model or any of the latest ones then here you can simply swipe up from the bottom of the screen. After this, turn the camera app off by swiping it to the top of the screen. With this, your camera app must be closed now. Then open up the camera app again and check the clarity in your newly taken pictures.
Solution 4: Restart Your iPhone:
Now the next solution which you can adopt for fixing your iPhone camera blurry issue is restarting your device. When you restart your device then you certainly make it capable enough of solving your many other device issues along with the iPhone camera blurry problem. This is because sometimes any of your iPhone apps got crashed suddenly which generally affects other applications in your device and your camera app could be one of those.
Now for restarting your device, follow the given steps:
- Firstly if you are using the iPhone 8 model or any of the previous ones then here you can long-press the power button until and unless you see the ‘slide to power off screen. After this, simply slide the button to the right side which eventually turns off your device, and restart it again.
- Now if you are using the iPhone X or any of the later versions then here you can long-press the side button along with one of the volume buttons until and unless you see the slider on your screen. Then swipe the slider towards the right that will eventually turn off your device and restart it as well on its own.
Solution 5: Reset Everything:
Sometimes your iPhone device settings are not accurately configured which creates conflicts in the working of your device. So, this could be the same reason due to which your iPhone camera is capturing blurry pictures.
With this, you can assume that some of your customized device settings have adversely affected a few apps and your iPhone camera app is one of them. Now for making this correct, you can reset your iPhone’s all settings by following the given steps:
- Firstly, go to the ‘Home Screen’.
- Here choose ‘Settings’
- Then choose ‘General’.
- Now scroll down to view the options and click the ‘Reset’ button.
- Then select the ‘Reset All Setting' option.
- After this, your device will ask you to enter the passcode.
- Then press ‘continue’.
- And finally, confirm your setting.
Now when you confirm the reset of all settings on your device then it will eventually erase all the previous customized settings on your iPhone. So, after the completion of the reset all settings process, you are going to see all the default settings on your iPhone device. This certainly means you are only going to get those functions and features enabled on your devices which are by default provided by iOS firmware.
Solution 6: Fix system problem without any data loss (Dr.Fone - System Repair):
Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo without Data Loss.
- Only fix your iOS to normal, no data loss at all.
- Fix various iOS system issues stuck in recovery mode, white Apple logo, black screen, looping on start, etc.
- Fixes other iPhone errors and iTunes errors, such as iTunes error 4013, error 14, iTunes error 27,iTunes error 9, and more.
- Works for all models of iPhone (iPhone XS/XR included), iPad, and iPod touch.
- Fully compatible with the latest iOS version.
Here even after using all the given methods, if you are still not able to fix your iPhone camera blurry issue then you can adopt a third-party software known as ‘Dr.Fone - System Repair’
In this solution, you will be able to use the two different iOS system recovery modes for fixing your issue in a more appropriate and efficient manner. If you are using standard mode, then you can simply fix your most common system problems even without losing your data. And if your system problem is stubborn then you have to use the advanced mode but this could erase the data on your device.
Now for using the Dr. Fone in standard mode, you simply need to follow the three steps:
Step One - Connect Your Phone
First of all, you need to launch the Dr.Fone app on your computer and then connect your iPhone device with your computer.
Step Two - Download iPhone Firmware
Now you need to press the ‘Start’ button to properly downloading the iPhone Firmware.
Step Three - Fix Your Problem
Here we have provided the various different solutions for fixing your iPhone camera blurry issue. So, we hope your iPhone camera has been fixed now and you have become able to capture amazing pictures with your iPhone camera once more. If you find that the solutions that we have provided you in this article are effective enough then you can also guide your friends and family with these ultimate solutions and fix their iPhone device issues as well.
- iPhone Hardware Problems
- iPhone Home Button Problems
- iPhone Keyboard Problems
- iPhone Headphone Problems
- iPhone Touch ID Not Working
- iPhone Overheating
- iPhone Flashlight Not Working
- iPhone Silent Switch Not Working
- iPhone Sim Not Supported
- iPhone Software Problems
- iPhone Passcode Not Working
- Google Maps Not Working
- iPhone Screenshot Not Working
- iPhone Vibrate Not Working
- Apps Disappeared From iPhone
- iPhone Emergency Alerts Not Working
- iPhone Battery Percentage Not Showing
- iPhone App Not Updating
- Google Calendar not Syncing
- Health App Not Tracking Steps
- iPhone Auto Lock Not Working
- iPhone Battery Problems
- iPhone Media Problems
- iPhone Echo Problem
- iPhone Camera Black
- iPhone Won't Play Music
- iOS Video Bug
- iPhone Calling Problem
- iPhone Ringer Problem
- iPhone Camera Problem
- iPhone Front Camera Problem
- iPhone Not Ringing
- iPhone Not Sound
- iPhone Mail Problems
- Reset Voicemail Password
- iPhone Email Problems
- iPhone Email Disappeared
- iPhone Voicemail Not Working
- iPhone Voicemail Won't Play
- iPhone Can't get Mail connection
- Gmail Not Working
- Yahoo Mail Not Working
- iPhone Update Problems
- iPhone Stuck at the Apple Logo
- Software Update Failed
- iPhone Verifying Update
- Software Update Server Couldn't Be Contacted
- iOS update Problem
- iPhone Connection/Network Problems