Fix iPhone 15 Stuck on Data Transfer [Verified Solution!]
With the release of the new iPhone 15, most iPhone enthusiasts must be looking to shift to the latest version of the device. If you are among these iPhone lovers, we congratulate you in advance for buying the latest iPhone device out there. However, we also want to warn you about some problems while you try to transfer the data from your old iPhone or Android device.
As the full-fledged sale of the iPhone 15 began, many people faced the iPhone 15 stuck transferring data issues. If you are one of those people, this article will help you identify the problem and provide the best solution to tackle this issue.
Part 1: What Are the Problems Behind iPhone 15 Stuck on Data Transfer
In this section, we will try to identify the root cause of the problem. By understanding the cause of the issue, we can better find a suitable solution to your problem.
1. Bugs in the Move to iOS App
It is possible that the Move to iOS app may cause problems while transferring data from your Android device to your iPhone 15. This can happen because of two reasons: you haven't updated the app for a long time, or the updated version has some bugs in it.
2. iTunes/Finder Backup is Corrupted
Sometimes, the backup stored in the iTunes/Finder turns out to be corrupted due to various issues. If you are restoring data from such a corrupted backup, it can cause the iPhone 15 to get stuck while transferring data. You have to identify corrupted backups in order to avoid this issue in your iPhone data process.
3. Poor Wi-Fi Connection
If you are transferring the data to your iPhone 15 using iCloud, you need a good Wi-Fi connection to ensure a smooth process. A slow Wi-Fi connection can stop or delay the data transfer process if your iCloud backup is in 100+ GBs.
4. Problem in the iOS Version
When performing iPhone-to-iPhone data transfer, ensure that both iPhones are free from any iOS bugs. For this purpose, update your older iPhone to the latest iOS version to avoid bugs and glitches. If you are using the iOS 17 Beta version on your old iPhone, it can also cause this issue.
Part 2: The Best Way To Fix iPhone 15 Stuck on Data Transfer
To cater to all these data transfer issues from Android or old iPhone to iPhone 15/15 Pro/15 Plus, we recommend first setting up your iPhone 15 as a new device and then using Wondershare Dr.Fone. This Phone Transfer tool helps you transfer data whenever you want after setting up the new iPhone 15. Moreover, the tool is highly optimized and supports all the old and newest iOS and Android versions, including Android 13 and iOS 17.
It is a single-click data transfer tool that can transfer 12 types of data from iOS to iOS and 8 from Android to iOS. Furthermore, you don’t have to worry about which phone brands this phone transfer app supports because it supports over 8000+ devices, including all iPhone models, Samsung, LG, Huawei, OPPO, Redmi, etc.
- •Wondershare Dr.Fone promises to transfer the data within 3 minutes.
- •It doesn’t have the requirement of factory resetting the iPhone 15 for transferring the data.
- •Unlike iTunes/Finder, Wondershare Dr.Fone doesn't overwrite the data saved on your iPhone 15.
Simplified Guide To Transfer Data From Old Smartphone to New iPhone 15
Following are the straightforward step-by-step instructions you need to follow to transfer from your old iPhone or Android to the new iPhone 15 series model:
- Step 1: Choose the Robust Phone Transfer Tool
Download and install the latest version of Wondershare Dr.Fone from the official website and access the Toolbox. Afterward, click on the Phone Transfer tool and attach your old phone and iPhone 15 with the help of official USB cables.
- Step 2: Initiate the Data Transfer Procedure
Wondershare Dr.Fone will automatically detect the positions of your old smartphone and iPhone 15 and assign them the positions. If the positions assigned are incorrect, press the “Flip” option and choose the data you want to transfer to iPhone 15. After this, press the “Start Transfer” button, and the procedure of transferring the data will initiate.
As we have discussed in the article, some initial iPhone 15 users are facing this screen stuck issue while transferring data. As explained in the article, you can avoid this problem by identifying the root cause. If you want a tool to prevent all such issues in the future, we have a perfect all-in-one mobile solution provider for you.
Wondershare Dr.Fone will not only solve this iPhone 15 stuck on data transfer issue but also deal with any future iPhone problem. So, download Wondershare Dr.Fone now to optimize your iPhone 15 using top-notch features.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
iOS Transfer Solutions
- iPhone Transfer
- Top iPhone File Explorers
- Top iPhone Transfer Tools
- Transfer iPhone to Android
- Get Music Off iPhone
- Put Ringtones on iPhone
- Export Contacts from iPhone
- Transfer Messages to iPhone
- Transfer iPhone to Windows
- Transfer files from iPhone to PC
- Download Text Messages to PC
- Transfer iPhone Videos to Hard Drive
- Move Photos from Google Photos
- iPad Transfer
- Download Songs on iPod
- Top Photo Transfer Apps
- Transfer Music from iPad to iTunes
- Transfer Apps from iPad to iPad
- Transfer MP4 to iPad
- Transfer MP3 to iPad
- Transfer Photos to Flash Drive
- Use iPad as An Hard Drive
- iPod Transfer
- Transfer Music from iPhone to iPod
- iPod Won't Sync with iTunes
- Get Free Music for iPod
- Transfer MP3 to iPod
- Put music on iPod shuffle
- Add Videos to iPod Nano
- Add Music to iPod Classic
- Delete Songs from iPod Classic
- Extract Music from iPod
- Transfer iPod Music to MP3 Player
- Transfer iPod Music to iTunes
- Transfer iPod Music to USB Flash Drive
- Transfer iPod Music to Hard Drive
- SIM Transfer