Transfer contacts, SMS, photos, music, video, and more between your iOS devices and computers.
How to Transfer Text Messages to New Phone
Hi, I have recently buy a new iPhone. Is there any way I can transfer my text messages (Inbox and Sentbox) from my old Samsung phone to the new iPhone? I have used the samsung kies program to transfer my Contacts, Music and Pictures, but there doesn't seem to be any option within the program to transfer text messages. I would really appreciate any suggestions? How to transfer texts to new phone? Thanks.
Well, in this article we are going to introduce a powerful tool to solve the problem above. This tool is MoibleTrans, it will help you to easily transfer text messages to new phone in 1 click.
- Best Way to Transfer Text Messages to New Phone
- How to Transfer Text Messages to New Phone Step by Step
Best Way to Transfer Text Messages to New Phone
After getting a new phone, you may like to transfer text messages with important or sensitive information from the old phone to new one. Therefore, you can read the text messages on your new phone. To transfer text messages to a new phone, you highly recommend you a one-click phone transfer tool - dr.fone - Switch. It's mainly used to help you transfer data between phones and tablets running iOS, Symbian and Android. With its help, you can transfer all text messages on your old Android phone, Nokia phone and iPhone to the new Android phone or iPhone in one click.
Transfer Text Messages to New Phone in 1 click!
- Easily transfer photos, videos, calendar, contacts, iMessages and music from old phone to new one.
- Enable to transfer from HTC, Samsung, Nokia, Motorola and more to iPhone X/8/7S/7/6S/6 (Plus)/5s/5c/5/4S/4/3GS.
- Works perfectly with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, Nokia and more smartphones and tablets.
- Fully compatible with major providers like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile.
- Fully compatible with iOS 11 and Android 8.0
- Fully compatible with Windows 10 and Mac 10.13.
Download this tool to try transferring text messages to the new phone. Here, I'd like to give the Windows version a shot. And also, we take data transfer from Samsung to iPhone as an example.
How to Transfer Text Messages to New Phone Step by Step
Step 1. Run this phone transfer tool on the computer
To begin with, install and run dr.fone on the computer. The primary window will be shown on the computer screen. Click "Switch". This brings up the phone transfer window.
Note: To transfer data to or from iPhone (iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X supported), iPad and iPod, you should install iTunes on the computer.
Step 2. Connect your old and new phones to the computer
As I mentioned above, dr.fone lets you export SMS on the old Nokia phone, Android phone and even iPhone, and then copy them to your new iPhone or Android phone. So, connect two phones that you want to do the SMS transfer to the computer with USB cables. After detected, the old phone is shown on the left, named as the source phone, and the new Android phone or iPhone, the destination phone appears on the right.
Besides, "Flip" between two phones lets you change the places of the two phones.
Step 3. Transfer text Messages to new phone
Besides text messages, dr.fone - Switch empowers you to transfer other files, like contacts, music and photos. Therefore, remove the marks before other files when you just want to move text messages to the new phone. Then, click "Start Transfer". Please never disconnect either phone before the transfer is done. When it's done, click "OK". That's all about how to transfer texts to new phone.
- Get Data from Android
- Transfer from Android to Android
- Transfer from Android to BlackBerry
- Import/Export Contacts to and from Android Phones
- Transfer Apps from Android
- Transfer from Andriod to Nokia
- Android to iOS Transfer
- Transfer from Andoid to iPhone
- Transfer from Samsung to iPhone
- Samsung to iPhone Transfer Tool
- Transfer from Sony to iPhone
- Transfer from Motorola to iPhone
- Transfer from Huawei to iPhone
- Transfer from Android to iPod
- Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone
- Transfer from Android to iPad
- Transfer videos from Android to iPad
- Get Data from Samsung
- Transfer from Samsung S4 to Note
- Transfer from Samsung to Samsung
- Transfer from Samsung to another
- Transfer from Samsung to iPad
- Transfer Data to Samsung
- Transfer from Sony to Samsung
- Transfer from Motorola to Samsung
- Samsung Switch Alternative
- Samsung File Transfer Software
- LG Transfer