How to Use Pokémon Emerald Master Ball Cheat
One of the main goals of playing Pokémon is getting as many Pokémon as you can, training and evolving them so you can defeat any opposing trainers, and get to the top of the winning charts.
However, these Pokémon characters can be a little difficult to catch, especially in the wild. When you lob a Pokéball at a Pokémon, there are chances that it could escape.
What if there was a way in which you could catch a Pokémon creature every time, even Legendary Pokémon?
The Pokémon emerald master ball can do this with no effort on your part. Simply activate the ball and the Pokémon is captured. This makes the emerald Pokémon master ball a very important asset. In this article, you get to know all the Pokémon master ball cheat codes that you can use to get these valuable assets.
Part 1: Do you know the Pokémon emerald Master Ball?
The Pokémon Emerald Master Ball is a unique Pokéball that is used to capture Pokémon creatures without fail. It is found in Generation I and is always used in the wild.
The Pokémon Emerald Master Ball has a spherical shape juts like the regular Pokéballs that you are used to. It has two halves, with the top one being purple in color and having a black band along the center. The top half has the letter “M” written on it, which possibly means “Master”.
The Pokémon master ball emerald will capture all Pokémon in the wild apart from the ghost Marowak when it is in the Pokémon Tower. When you use the ball, you bypass the Pokéball throwing process and animation, and you simply move on to the scene where the Pokémon has been captured. Even when Legendary Pokémon tries to swat the master ball away, they miss and they are captured in an instant.
The one downside about the Pokémon ball emerald is that it cannot be used where you can easily use a normal Pokéball. For example, when you are in a wild battle that has two or more opposing trainers, you will lose the Pokémon emerald master ball if you use it; the opposing trainers can swat the ball away in this case, and you waste a valuable asset.
Part 2: Does the master ball cheat code still work?
The Pokémon Emerald Master Ball cheat GameShark code still works and you can get your Emerald Master Ball with ease.
The list of GameShark Pokémon Master Ball cheat codes below has been tested and still works very well.
All you have to do is activate the code, go to the PokéMart, and then get a Master Ball for free.
If you are using Pokémon Emerald version 1.1, you may not be able to use the cheats; they work best on version 1.0.
You should also disable the cheat codes so they do not conflict with other codes in the future.
When you are using My Boy, you can use the following code:
You should then set the “cheat type” to “codebreaker”. Now set it to “autodetect” and you will be able to get Pokémon Master Emerald Balls at any time you wish.
Part 3: How do you get unlimited master balls in Pokémon Emerald?
There are ways in which you can get unlimited Pokémon Master Balls using the Pokémon emerald Master Ball cheat codes available today.
Step 1 - Save your game
When you are using Pokémon game emulators such as the GameShark, you can take a snapshot of the game and save it. This enables you to quickly come back to this point should anything go wrong when trying to use the cheat codes.
Step 2 – Now hit the "Cheats" menu and then choose the "Cheat List". You will be presented with a new window where you can now enter the cheat codes.
Step 3 - If you have a Pokémon Emerald Master Ball GameShark code, then you should hit the “GameShark” button to enter the code.
Step 4 - Now proceed and enter the master ball code. The small cod will have to be enabled before you can switch on the Pokémon Emerald Master Ball GameShark cheat code. To do this, Go to the description and then enter the master code. Now you need to paste in the following into the “Code Field”.
Step 5 – Now proceed and enter all the codes for the Master Balls. All you have to do is enter any sort of gibberish that you want into the description and then enter the code shown above. You will now be able to get an unlimited number of Pokémon Emerald Master balls which you can use to capture as many Pokémon characters as you wish.
Step 6 – Proceed and enter a PokeMart and then buy Pokeballs. When you have entered the Pokémon Emerald Master Ball code, you are allowed to buy as many of these as you can fit in your bag. All you have to do is go up to the register and then buy a Pokéball, and you will get a Master Ball instead, without having to pay a dime.
Only one Master Ball can be bought at a time, but you can do this as many times as you want. If you are already inside the PokeMart when you enter the code, you may have to walk out and walk back in again for it to work.
When you have shopped for Pokémon Emerald Master Balls to your fill, you need to disable the code so your store can go back to normal. All you have to do is go back to the “Cheat List” window and then uncheck the two little lines of Pokémon Emerald Master ball cheat codes.
Make sure that you exit the store and go back again to finish the process properly.
The best thing about this method is that you do not need to enter another master ball cheat code in the future. All you have to do is go back to your Cheat List and check the box for the code once more.
Part 4: Other tips to level up on Pokémon go
When you need to level up on Pokémon Go, the best and legal way is to get as much XP as possible within the shortest time possible. Now there are very many ways in which you can amass XP but we shall look at some of the best and easiest ways to go about this.
Here are a few of the best ways to go about this:
Having a lot of friends is not what gets you XP, but the quality of friends that you have. Here is what you get from having high-quality friends.
- 3,000 XP for a Great Friend
- 50,000 XP for an Ultra Friend
- 100,000 XP for a Best Friend
Timing the way your friendship levels up, and then dropping a Lucky Egg will hugely boost your XP. However, you can only use this process once for every friend per day. This method is great but it would take you 3 months for any friend to become a Best Friend.
Raiding Gyms can get you a lot of XP. This is more so when you go for Legendary Raids. You can get up to 10,000 XP for getting into a Legendary Raid. This becomes 20,000 XP if you have a Lucky Egg and 40,000 XP if you use a double XP event together with a Lucky Egg.
How do you go about this?
- Add up your stockpile of Premium Raid Passes
- Join a local Raid group through Facebook, WhatsApp, Discord, or other social networks that they use.
- Fix up a Raid Train, which is the process of moving from one Raid to another as a group, and this allows you to Raid as much as possible in a short time.
Do as many of these Raids as you can.
Mass catching and Mass evolving
You can also u=catch as many Pokémon as you can and then use a Lucky Egg and their Candies to evolve them at the same time. This requires that you evolve many Similar Pokémon and they should be cheap to evolve. You can get a lot of XP in this way.
But how do you catch as many Pokémon as possible within a short time?
This is where teleporting tools such as dr. fone Virtual Location – iOS comes in. This is a wonderful and powerful tool that allows you to teleport from one area to another without the game realizing that you are spoofing your location.
This means that you can move from a low-Pokémon area to one that has a high number.
If you are in a rural setting, catching a lot of Pokémon to evolve may be difficult.
Use the tutorial shown on this page and learn how to use dr. fone Virtual Location – iOS to move your device to a park or mall, where there are many Pokémon creatures available.
Once you have enough Pokémon creatures, you may now use your Lucky Egg and evolve them in mass and add your XP.
Getting Pokémon Emerald Master Ball cheat codes is important if you want to catch a lot of Pokémon with ease. You need to catch them so you can level up as fast as possible. As you have seen, one of the best ways to do this is to catch a lot of Pokémon, and then evolve them and get XP that will allow you to level up quickly. You may use dr. fone virtual location to shift to areas where you can catch a lot of Pokémon creatures using the Pokémon Emerald Master Ball; it is much better when you have a cheat code that will allow you to get unlimited Master Balls.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking