The Ultimate Guide to Get the Rare Candy on Pokemon Go Fire Red
In all Pokemon Go versions, a Rare Candy will automatically uplift you to the next level. These cadies are powerful and come with a lot of extra rewards. That said they are also very difficult to find, especially in Pokemon Fire Red. This article will show you some of the ways in which you can find Rare Cady, and level up quickly to improve your status in the game.
Part 1: What is the rare candy in Pokémon Go Fire Red?
All Pokemon Go game variations have Rare Candy, and they are mainly used to upgrade the level of any Pokemon by 1. If you were at level 9, you automatically go up to level 10, etc. This will save you from having to engage in battles to raise your level. You may also earn the level attacks that you would have earned at that level, even without having to fight.
There are a limited number of Rare Candy in Pokemon Go Fire Red. However, you can get unlimited Rare Candies by using Pokemon Go Fire Red Rare Candy cheat codes through GameShark or Action Replay. You may also get them through cloning your existing Rare Cady.
When you use a Rare Candy, you get enough Exp. Points to move to the next level. This means that it is best to use them for getting to the next level, especially when it becomes too challenging. Although you get to the next level, you will not earn any Effort Value Points, which will make your Pokemon weaker than it would have been if you had leveled up through training.
Part 2: How to get rare candy in Pokemon Go Fire Red?
There are three main ways in which you can get Rare Candy in Pokemon Go Fire Red. The first one is using a location spoofer to catch rare candy without moving. The second one involves going to areas where you can find the Rare Cady and the last one involves using a Fire Red Rare Candy Code.
Getting Pokémon GO Fire Red Rare Candy without Walking/Moving
Searching for the simplest way to collect rare candies in Pokémon GO? If your answer is affirmative, there is good news: We have the perfect tool for you. Wondershare Dr.Fone - Virtual Location allows you to play Pokémon GO from the comfort of your house. You no longer need to walk miles to visit gyms and PokéStops or hatch eggs.
All of this can be done without even moving from your bed. Dr.Fone – Virtual Location facilitates you in mimicking realistic movements of the map to play Pokémon GO. To make this process easier for you, there is also a joystick included in the tool to help you simulate movement. Furthermore, it comes with pre-built functions such as a one-stop route and muti-stop route to further help you.
Notable Characteristics of Dr.Fone - Virtual Location
- Not only can you follow the routes on the map, but you can also import and export route files.
- There is no need to jailbreak your iOS device to spoof location when using Dr.Fone - Virtual Location.
- When spoofing your location on iOS devices, Dr.Fone supports up to 5 devices from a single Mac or PC.
Instructions for Getting Pokémon GO Fire Red Rare Candy Without Walking/Moving
Dr.Fone - Virtual Location offers a simple and easy-to-understand way to spoof your location when playing Pokémon GO. The following are the steps you need to follow for location spoofing:
Step 1: Connect to Dr.Fone - Virtual Location and Set Target Location
With Dr.Fone - Virtual Location launched on your computer, connect your smartphone. Once on the map screen, click the "Teleport Mode" icon, the first one, from the toolbar near the top-right corner. Now tap the search bar on the top left corner, enter the targeted location, and press "Enter."
Step 2: Teleport to Targeted Location
The cursor on the map screen will move to the location you have entered on the map. If you want to move there when spoofing your location, click "Move Here." It will change the location on the map screen and on your device to the location you entered. You can confirm it by accessing your smartphone and opening a map application.
Step 3: Simulate Movement and Configure Route
To simulate movement when spoofing your location, you can select either “One-Stop Route” or “Multi-Stop Route.” Both are the third and fourth options, respectively, on the toolbar near the top right corner. Now, choose the stop points, type of trip, walking speed, and other parameters. Once you are done, tap "Move Here" or "Start Moving" to initiate the movement.
Getting Pokemon Go Fire Red Rare Candy Normally
You would have to visit certain locations in order to get Pokemon Go Rare Candy in the normal way. The locations which have been found to give most Rare Candy are:
- Take a look behind the house in Cerulean City
- Go to Mount Moon and get one
- Check at the Rocket Game corner
- Take a journey to the Ghost Tower
- When you get to the Safari Zone Warden’s House, check behind the boulder.
- You may also use Meowth or any other Pokemon that has Pickup abilities and try your luck.
Getting Pokémon Go Fire Red Rare Candy with cheat codes
The best way to go about this is to use a Pokemon Go Fire Red emulator on your computer and then use the fire red chat code shown below and follow the simple instructions.
Look for the Pokemon Go Fire Red codes posted on various user sites.
Use GameShark or My Boy game emulator to install the codes and then get the Rare Candy that you need.
The cheat code for Pokemon Go Fire Red Candy is:
Part 3: How do you get unlimited rare candies in Pokemon Red?
Sometimes, you don’t want to keep adding Pokémon Go Fire Red Rare candy codes one at a time. You simply want to Master Code that will help you get the Rare Candy whenever you need them.
This is how you go about getting unlimited Rare Candy on Pokemon Go Fire Red.
It can be used to get a single Rare Candy or to unlimited Rare Candy as shown below:
Pokemon Go Cheat Code for Unlimited Rare Candies
How to use the code:
Step 1 – Turn off or delete any other code that you may have stored.
Step 2 – go to a Pokéstop and then save your game.
Step 3 – create a new cheat as follows;
- Code Name: Rare Candy
- Code Type: CodeBreaker
- Code: 820258400044
Wait for it to be activated and then save it.
Step 4 – Enter the Pokéstop and deactivate the cheat code.
Step 5 – Go to your computer and type in “PC > Item Storage”.
Step 6 – Withdraw a SINGLE Rare Candy
Step 7 – check if you have double Rare Candy entries in your storage. If they are not duplicated, then the cheat has worked as it should. If they are duplicated, then you have to close the game and redo all the steps above.
Step 8 – Now exit and then go back to your Item Storage, where you can withdraw as many Pokemon Go Fire Red Rare Candies as you would want. Simply pick a number between 001 and 999, but never use the down arrow.
Getting Rare Candy in Pokemon Go Fire Red is a difficult task. These cadies are not easy to find and they may not be in a location that you can access easily. The article shows you the locations at which you can collect Pokemon Go Fire Red Candy using the normal gameplay. You may also use Pokemon Go GameShark cheat codes and get unlimited Rare Candy to use whenever you need them.
- Change iOS Location
- 1. Best iOS Location Changers
- 2. Fake iPhone GPS Location
- 3. Change iPhone Home Address
- 4. Change iPad Weather Location
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. iPhone GPS not Working
- 7. iPhone “No Location Found”
- 8. iPhone “Location Not Available”
- 9. iTools Alternatives
- 10. DoPokeGo++ Alternatives
- 11. 3uTools Alternatives
- 12. Foneazy MockGo Alternatives
- 13. "No Location Found" Vs."Location Not Available"
- Change Android Location
- 1. Best Android Fake GPS Apps
- 2. Free Android Location Spoofers
- 3. Fake Android GPS Location
- 4. Android Location Settings
- 5. Fake GPS No Root
- 6. Fake GPS on Huawei
- 7. Fake GPS without Mock Location
- Hide GPS Location
- 1. Change Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Spoof Location on Life360
- 6. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 7. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 8. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 9. Google Maps Giving Voice Directions
- 10. Stop From Being Tracked
- 11. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 2. Celebrate National Pokémon Day
- 3. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- 4. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 5. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Fake Location on Telegram
- 4. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Change Location on Twitter
- 9. Change Instagram Business Location
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Stop mSpy from Spying You
- 12. Change Location On Linkedin
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6.Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking