The Ultimate Guide to Get the Rare Candy on Pokemon Go Fire Red
In all Pokemon Go versions, a Rare Candy will automatically uplift you to the next level. These cadies are powerful and come with a lot of extra rewards. That said they are also very difficult to find, especially in Pokemon Fire Red. This article will show you some of the ways in which you can find Rare Cady, and level up quickly to improve your status in the game.
Part 1: What is the rare candy in Pokémon Go Fire Red?
All Pokemon Go game variations have Rare Candy, and they are mainly used to upgrade the level of any Pokemon by 1. If you were at level 9, you automatically go up to level 10, etc. This will save you from having to engage in battles to raise your level. You may also earn the level attacks that you would have earned at that level, even without having to fight.
There are a limited number of Rare Candy in Pokemon Go Fire Red. However, you can get unlimited Rare Candies by using Pokemon Go Fire Red Rare Candy cheat codes through GameShark or Action Replay. You may also get them through cloning your existing Rare Cady.
When you use a Rare Candy, you get enough Exp. Points to move to the next level. This means that it is best to use them for getting to the next level, especially when it becomes too challenging. Although you get to the next level, you will not earn any Effort Value Points, which will make your Pokemon weaker than it would have been if you had leveled up through training.
Part 2: How to get rare candy in Pokemon Go Fire Red?
There are two main ways in which you can get Rare Candy in Pokemon Go Fire Red. The first one involves going to areas where you can find the Rare Cady and the other involves using a Fire Red Rare Candy Code.
Getting Pokemon Go Fire Red Rare Candy Normally
You would have to visit certain locations in order to get Pokemon Go Rare Candy in the normal way. The locations which have been found to give most Rare Candy are:
- Take a look behind the house in Cerulean City
- Go to Mount Moon and get one
- Check at the Rocket Game corner
- Take a journey to the Ghost Tower
- When you get to the Safari Zone Warden’s House, check behind the boulder.
- You may also use Meowth or any other Pokemon that has Pickup abilities and try your luck.
Getting Pokémon Go Fire Red Rare Candy with cheat codes
The best way to go about this is to use a Pokemon Go Fire Red emulator on your computer and then use the fire red chat code shown below and follow the simple instructions.
Look for the Pokemon Go Fire Red codes posted on various user sites.
Use GameShark or My Boy game emulator to install the codes and then get the Rare Candy that you need.
The cheat code for Pokemon Go Fire Red Candy is:
Part 3: How do you get unlimited rare candies in Pokemon Red?
Sometimes, you don’t want to keep adding Pokémon Go Fire Red Rare candy codes one at a time. You simply want to Master Code that will help you get the Rare Candy whenever you need them.
This is how you go about getting unlimited Rare Candy on Pokemon Go Fire Red.
It can be used to get a single Rare Candy or to unlimited Rare Candy as shown below:
Pokemon Go Cheat Code for Unlimited Rare Candies
How to use the code:
Step 1 – Turn off or delete any other code that you may have stored.
Step 2 – go to a Pokéstop and then save your game.
Step 3 – create a new cheat as follows;
- Code Name: Rare Candy
- Code Type: CodeBreaker
- Code: 820258400044
Wait for it to be activated and then save it.
Step 4 – Enter the Pokéstop and deactivate the cheat code.
Step 5 – Go to your computer and type in “PC > Item Storage”.
Step 6 – Withdraw a SINGLE Rare Candy
Step 7 – check if you have double Rare Candy entries in your storage. If they are not duplicated, then the cheat has worked as it should. If they are duplicated, then you have to close the game and redo all the steps above.
Step 8 – Now exit and then go back to your Item Storage, where you can withdraw as many Pokemon Go Fire Red Rare Candies as you would want. Simply pick a number between 001 and 999, but never use the down arrow.
Getting Rare Candy in Pokemon Go Fire Red is a difficult task. These cadies are not easy to find and they may not be in a location that you can access easily. The article shows you the locations at which you can collect Pokemon Go Fire Red Candy using the normal gameplay. You may also use Pokemon Go GameShark cheat codes and get unlimited Rare Candy to use whenever you need them.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking