Effective Ways to Fix iPhone 15 Screen Glitch
iPhone 15 is the newest flagship smartphone of Apple. As expected, it is an impressive mobile device. But regardless of how advanced it is, at the end of the day, it is still just an electronic gadget. Thus, you may encounter some issues or problems along the way. One of which is the iPhone 15 screen glitch. What causes this error, and how to fix it?
It is difficult to see what is on your screen when it is glitching. You may also be unable to tap on certain sections. As such, this is frustrating. What should be an intuitive interaction becomes an exasperating endeavor as the glitch distorts the screen visuals and hampers usability. So you want to fix it as soon as possible. Don't worry. We know how to fix this problem.
In this article, we will discuss why the iPhone 15 screen is glitching and how to repair it. The solutions we have prepared are simple and easy to follow. Read on to learn more.
Why Your iPhone 15 Screen is Glitching
The iPhone 15 Pro screen glitches manifest in different ways. It can be in the form of lines or marks that suddenly appear around the screen. In more severe conditions, the screen might flash a colored tint and make the unit unresponsive. Why does it happen? The causes vary from one user to another. Here are the top reasons why your iPhone 15 screen is glitching.
Your iPhone 15 is heating up abnormally.
The iPhone 15 heating issue is actually a different case. However, it can lead to serious problems like the iPhone 15 screen glitch when left unrepaired. The heat that accumulates inside your device possibly reaches the LCD and damages its delicate component. That’s why the iPhone 15 screen starts glitching.
Your iPhone 15 has been intensely exposed to water.
Most iPhone models, like the newly launched iPhone 15 series, are water-resistant. But remember that they are not completely waterproof. The device can only tolerate water exposure within a specific period of time. Prolonged immersion may result in the iPhone 15 screen glitch and other potential damage.
Your iPhone 15 is experiencing some system issues.
We all know that the entire functions of the iPhone 15 and any other smartphone rely on their operating system. It’s like a command center that takes charge of every process happening on the device. Therefore, problems and issues begin to materialize if the operating system is not in good shape. The iPhone 15 Pro Max screen glitches are among them.
Your iPhone 15 has faulty hardware.
Hardware issues are often the primary cause of the iPhone 15 screen glitch. It’s possible that the LCD and other sensitive modules beneath the screen have sustained physical damage. If that’s the case, the device may need an overhaul service or parts replacement.
Effective Remedies For iPhone 15 Screen Glitch
It’s indeed frustrating when the screen of your device doesn’t want to cooperate. Either it displays unnecessary obstructions, or the screen goes completely unresponsive. Such issues need immediate attention. Therefore, here are some remedies you can try to fix the iPhone 15 screen glitch.
Solution 1: Deactivate Auto-brightness
Like any other smartphone, the iPhone 15 has an auto-brightness feature. This can help save battery life. However, it can also be the cause of the glitching iPhone 15 screen. Try turning this feature off to see if the iPhone 15 screen will vanish. Follow the steps below to do so.
- Step 1: Open Settings.
- Step 2: Click Accessibility.
- Step 3: Find and click Display & Text Size under the Vision section.
- Step 4: Find the Auto-Brightness option at the bottom of the screen. Tap the radio button to deactivate it.
Solution 2: Free Some Storage
Your iPhone 15 may be running out of storage. That can also trigger the iPhone 15 screen glitch. So you can also try clearing junk from your device. Here’s how to do it in easy steps.
- Step 1: Go to Settings.
- Step 2: Click General.
- Step 3: Click iPhone Storage.
- Step 4: Browse through the list of apps. Find and click those programs that consume a lot of memory.
- Step 5: Click Offload App.
Solution 3: Enable Reduce Transparency
You can also enhance visibility using the Reduce Transparency feature. It's particularly in situations where visual clarity might be compromised due to various backgrounds or effects. You can also use this to fix the iPhone 15 screen glitch. Here’s how to do it in easy steps.
- Step 1: Go to Settings.
- Step 2: Click General.
- Step 3: Click Accessibility.
- Step 4: Click Display & Text Size.
- Step 5: Find the Reduce Transparency option. Right after, hit the radio button beside it to activate this feature.
Solution 4: Force Restart Your iPhone 15
Force restarting smartphones is a simple yet effective troubleshooting technique that helps resolve a wide range of issues. When a device is force restarted, its operating system and all running apps are refreshed. It can clear minor software issues that possibly cause the iPhone 15 screen glitch. Here’s how to do it in easy steps.
- Step 1: Press the Volume Up button and then quickly release it.
- Step 2: Do the same with the Volume Down button.
- Step 3: Hold the Side button until the Apple logo manifests on the screen.
Solution 5: Reset All Settings
Some misconfiguration in the device settings may also be the cause of the iPhone 15 screen glitch. Suppose the above methods don’t solve the issue. You can try to reset all settings through a factory reset. But please remember to back up your device before doing so to avoid unwanted data loss. Here’s how to reset all settings on your device.
- Step 1: Go to Settings.
- Step 2: Click General.
- Step 3: Click Transfer or Reset iPhone
- Step 4: Click Erase All Content and Settings.
Solution 6: Fix System Issues Using Wondershare Dr.Fone
If your device is running into some system problems, you can use third-party apps to fix the iPhone 15 screen glitch. Wondershare Dr.Fone is one of them. It’s an all-in mobile solution that can help you fix system issues quickly and easily. Here’s how to use it.
Repair iOS System Errors Without data loss.
- Step 1: Download Wondershare Dr.Fone from its official website and install it on your computer.
- Step 2: Launch the newly installed Wondershare Dr.Fone on your desktop. Wait until it fully loads.
- Step 3: Navigate to the left panel and then click Toolbox. Right after, click System Repair.
- Step 4: Connect your iPhone 15 to your computer using a data cable.
- Step 5: Click iOS.
- Step 6: Click iOS Repair.
- Step 7: Click Standard Repair.
- Step 8: Put your iPhone 15 into Recovery Mode by following the on-screen instructions. Click Trust on your device. Right after, click Enter Recovery Mode on your computer. If your device is unresponsive, click Guide instead for further instructions.
- Step 9: Wondershare Dr.Fone will display the available firmware for your device. Choose the best one that matches the specifications of your device. Click the Download button next to it.
- Step 10: Wait while Wondershare Dr.Fone is downloading the firmware.
- Step 11: Click Repair Now. Wait for the process to finish. Refrain from using your device and your computer to avoid unnecessary interruptions.
- Step 12: Lastly, click Done to conclude the system repair process.
Solution 7: Have Your iPhone 15 Serviced
If the first six solutions above don’t work on your end, it’s time to seek professional help from Apple. They have well-trained specialists who can help you get rid of the iPhone 15 screen glitch and other issues. But before you bring the unit to them, ensure that it’s fully backed up to avoid unwanted data loss. You may use Wondershare Dr.Fone to back up your iPhone 15 securely.
Helpful Tips to Prevent iPhone 15 Screen Glitch
Despite being common, there are actually some ways you can try to avoid the iPhone 15 screen glitch. Please note that despite doing these, you may still encounter this problem. But it lowers the chances, so it's worth knowing these actions.
Avoid Hitting Your iPhone 15 on Hard Surface or Drop It in Water.
Hardware issues can be the cause of glitching screens on iPhone 15. So ensure your iPhone does not suffer from physical damage. Avoid hitting it on a hard surface, as this can affect the screen. While the latest iPhone models are waterproof, please do not deliberately drop your iPhone 15 in water. There's still a risk that water could seep into the device through gaps, seals, or ports. This can cause problems.
Don’t Download and Install Applications From Unverified Sources
Applications from unverified sources can contain viruses and malware. That said, you should stay away from them. The Play Store contains so many apps. For sure, you can find the app that you need there.
Update Your iOS Regularly.
Apple regularly releases updates for iOS. These updates contain bug fixes and some improvements. These can prevent issues like screen glitches. So you should update your iOS regularly.
In the age of unprecedented technological advancements, the iPhone 15 has marked a significant leap forward in innovation. However, even amidst these breakthroughs, occasional technical anomalies emerge. One of the common problems is the iPhone 15 screen glitch. Thankfully, the abovementioned methods can help you solve this problem. Using Wondershare Dr.Fone is one with a high success rate. Download it now to remove that flickering on your iPhone 15 screen.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- iPhone Hardware Problems
- iPhone Home Button Problems
- iPhone Keyboard Problems
- iPhone Headphone Problems
- iPhone Touch ID Not Working
- iPhone Overheating
- iPhone Flashlight Not Working
- iPhone Silent Switch Not Working
- iPhone Sim Not Supported
- iPhone Software Problems
- iPhone Passcode Not Working
- Google Maps Not Working
- iPhone Screenshot Not Working
- iPhone Vibrate Not Working
- Apps Disappeared From iPhone
- iPhone Emergency Alerts Not Working
- iPhone Battery Percentage Not Showing
- iPhone App Not Updating
- Google Calendar not Syncing
- Health App Not Tracking Steps
- iPhone Auto Lock Not Working
- iPhone Screen Recorder No Sound
- iPhone Battery Problems
- iPhone Media Problems
- iPhone Echo Problem
- iPhone Camera Black
- iPhone Won't Play Music
- iOS Video Bug
- iPhone Calling Problem
- iPhone Ringer Problem
- iPhone Camera Problem
- iPhone Front Camera Problem
- iPhone Not Ringing
- iPhone Not Sound
- iPhone Mail Problems
- Reset Voicemail Password
- iPhone Email Problems
- iPhone Email Disappeared
- iPhone Voicemail Not Working
- iPhone Can't get Mail connection
- Gmail Not Working
- Yahoo Mail Not Working
- iPhone Update Problems
- iPhone Stuck at the Apple Logo
- Software Update Failed
- iPhone Verifying Update
- Software Update Server Couldn't Be Contacted
- iOS update Problem
- iPhone Won't Update
- iPhone Connection/Network Problems