Pink iPhone 15? Latest News and Predictions
The worldwide popularity of iPhones is indisputable. It’s always at the top of the list. Among the primary reasons are its unmatched capabilities and highly advanced specifications. Well, we can’t blame the iOS users. We all want to make everything so easy and convenient. So opting for a very efficient device is indeed a great choice.
However, it’s not the only factor that inclines most people to this choice. The sleek and sophisticated look of these iOS devices also shares a great influence. Every time Apple is about to release a new iPhone model, people become extremely excited about its overall design. What will it look like? In what colors will it be available? Right now, these are probably the hottest questions as the rumored release date of the iPhone 15 series draws nearer.
In this article, we will discuss the potential colors and design of the much-anticipated iPhone 15 series. Will Apple release an orange iPhone 15? Let’s see the available information to check the possibility of the orange or purple iPhone 15 this year.
- Part 1. Looking Back on the Design and Colors of the Previous iPhone Models
- Part 2. What Do We Know So Far About the iPhone 15 Colors?
- Part 3. What to Do First Before Upgrading to the iPhone 15 Series?
Part 1. Looking Back on the Design and Colors of the Previous iPhone Models
We all know that Apple is exceptionally meticulous regarding the appearance and design of its products. All design concepts undergo careful planning and thorough testing to ensure the device will execute very well. Therefore, it’s no surprise that iDevices, particularly the iPhone, never disappoint with their look and performance.
iPhone models are renowned for carrying distinctive designs and iconic colors. Over the years, Apple has continually pushed the boundaries in this aspect and showcased its innovative spirit. The tech giant started experimenting with mute colors like white and black back then in the early iPhone units. It was a global success. Since then, Apple has never stopped trying out more shades and hues. Now iPhones are available in a much wider variety of colors. Check out the list below of the color options for the recent iPhone models. Comparing them to each other can help you choose between the purple or pink iPhone 15 once they become available.
iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max
- Space Black
- Deep Purple
iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus
- Product Red
iPhone 13 Pro Max and iPhone 13 Pro
- Sierra Blue
iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Mini
- Product Red
iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Pacific Blue
iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Mini
- Product Red
- Product Red
iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Midnight Green
- Space Grey
As you can see, Apple habitually introduces new colors or shades in every iPhone model. So people are expecting that they will also drop a bombshell in the launch of the upcoming iPhone series. Will it be an iPhone 15 Pro Max gold or the elusive orange iPhone 15? Let’s see what’s coming.
Part 2. What Do We Know So Far About the iPhone 15 Colors?
As days go by, the excitement for the iPhone 15 series is becoming much stronger and more uncontainable. Smartphone enthusiasts and long-time Apple users are now buzzing with speculations about the device’s color scheme. Some of them anticipate the launch of the iPhone 15 Gold in the series. Colors like gold and silver are often not available in standard units. But who knows? Apple might break the pattern this time and launch standard models in old or silver color. Until now, we haven’t heard anything from Apple. The Cupertino-based big tech is keeping the details under wraps. However, rumors from diverse sources are flying all around. So predicting the possible colors in the iPhone 15 series is indeed a walk in the park.
As usual, it is expected that the iPhone 15 series will have two sets of color options. One is for the standard units, and the other is for the Pro units. Color options for the standard units often exhibit a vibrant and vigorous palette. Pro units commonly have much deeper and darker tones. Based on some intel, Apple will stick to that color pattern for the iPhone 15 series.
Some rumors are circulating that there will be a light pink iPhone 15. Light blue is also considered for the standard units. Meanwhile, iPhone 15 Pro is anticipated to debut in an elegant shade of dark red. It will likely replace deep purple from the iPhone 14 series. That said, there’s little to no chance that the purple iPhone 15 will be released. On another note, iPhone 15 Pro Max Gold has been deemed a possibility this year. Other possible colors for the high-end Pro units include space black and silver. So far, these are the new shades we can expect from the upcoming line of new iPhones.
Remember that Apple is yet to confirm the abovementioned details. There’s still hope that the orange iPhone 15 will somehow come to light. But if not, the light pink iPhone 15 will be a great alternative.
Part 3. What to Do First Before Upgrading to the iPhone 15 Series?
It's completely normal to witness everyone's excitement over the approaching launch date of the iPhone 15 series. Maybe some of you are already thinking about the light pink iPhone 15 and the iPhone 15 Pro Max Gold. That’s fine. We can relate to the hype considering Apple's knack for unveiling something extraordinary. However, always keep in mind that parting ways with your iPhone must be taken with caution. Following a few safety precautions is necessary to prevent data breaches or losses. Below are some procedures you should initiate before transitioning to your light pink iPhone 15 or other devices.
Back Up the Data From Your Old iPhone Using Wondershare Dr.Fone
Selectively backup your iPhone contacts in 3 minutes!
- One-click to backup the whole iOS device to your computer.
- Allow previewing and selectively export contacts from iPhone to your computer.
- No data loss on devices during the restoration.
- Works for all iOS devices. Compatible with the latest iOS version.
The recent iOS updates have introduced a new feature to help you transfer phone data between iPhones in a snap. However, data security is not completely guaranteed in this procedure. It might incur data loss in one way or another. So to keep your files safe, it’s best to back them up to a secure platform. Here’s a quick guide on how to back up your old iPhone using Wondershare Dr.Fone.
- Step 1: Download Wondershare Dr.Fone from its official website. Install it on your desktop afterward.
- Step 2: Launch the Wondershare Dr.Fone application on your computer. And then, connect your iPhone to your computer using a data cable.
- Step 3: Find and click on the My Backup section from the left panel.
- Step 4: Head over to the main dashboard. From there, click Back Up Now.
- Step 5: Once completed, click Open in Folder or View Backups to review your files.
Reset Your Old iPhone
Fast forward to the rumored release date of the iPhone 15 series. Finally, you have the pink iPhone 15 on your hands now. Congratulations. Before you let go of your old iPhone, there’s one more precaution you need to commence. You should reset it to factory settings first. Don’t worry. Below is a quick on how to do it.
- Step 1: Launch the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Step 2: Tap General.
- Step 3: Find and click Transfer or Reset iPhone.
- Step 4: Select Erase All Content and Settings.
- Step 5: Click Continue to confirm the procedure.
- Step 6: Type in your passcode if necessary.
Apple will surely surprise us with the final look of the iPhone 15 series. That’s one thing we can’t deny. So let’s just wait for the official lineup and hope for the best. Don't be upset if ever the orange iPhone 15 doesn’t make it to the list. Try to explore the available selections and come up with a great choice from the given catalog. In the meantime, divert your focus to backing up your files. Install Wondershare Dr.Fone on your desktop. This all-in mobile solution can help you with phone backup, data recovery, system repair, and many more.
- iPhone Storage Full
- 1. Stuck on Apple Logo Storage Full
- 2. Erase Content Settings not Working
- 3. iPhone Lagging
- 4. iPhone Running Slow
- iPhone Update Problems
- 1. Stuck on Updating iCloud Settings
- 2. iPhone Frozen During iOS Update
- 3. iPhone Checking for Update Stuck
- 4. iPhone Cellular Update Failed
- 5. iPhone Software Update Failed
- 6. iPhone Stuck on Update Requested
- 7. iPhone Update Error 1110
- 8. iPhone Stuck On Verifying Update
- 9. iPhone Won't Update
- 10. Update Server Couldn't Be Contacted
- 8. iPhone & iPad Security Updates
- 9. Update iPhone with/without iTunes
- 10. Can't Download or Update Apps
- iPhone Media Problems
- 1. Apple Music Song Not Available
- 2. iPhone Not Ringing
- 3. iPhone Echo Problem
- 4. iPhone Ringer Problems
- 5. iPhone Plays Music by Itself
- 6. Ringer Volume Changes by Itself
- 7. Music Won't Play on iPhone
- 8. Blurry Photos & Videos on iPhone
- 9. iPhone Volume Problems
- iPhone Sound Problems
- 1. YouTube no Sound
- 2. iPhone Microphone Problem
- 3. Test iPhone Microphone
- 4. Headphones No Sound from iPhone
- 5. No Sound on iPhone Game
- 6. iPhone Sound Not Working
- 7. iPhone Screen Recording no Sound
- iPhone Calling Problems
- 1. iPhone No Sound on Calls
- 2. Screen Goes Black During Call
- 3. iPhone Recent Calls Not Showing
- 4. iPhone Dropping Calls Issue
- 5. iPhone Calling Problem
- iPhone Camera Problems
- 1. iPhone Camera Black
- 2. iPhone Camera Blurry
- 3. iPhone Camera Not Working
- 4. iPhone Front Camera Not Working
- 5. TrueDepth Camera Not Working
- iPhone Network Problems
- 1. Airpods Won't Connect to iPhone
- 2. iPhone Disabled Connect to iTunes
- 3. iPhone Not Syncing Problems
- 4. iPhone Internet Not Working
- 5. iPhone Keep Disconnecting from Wifi
- 6. iPhone WIFI Not Working
- 7. PC Not Recognizing iPhone
- 8. iPhone Stuck on Connect to iTunes
- 9. iPhone Not Showing up in iTunes
- 10. iTunes Not Detecting Your iPhone
- Other iPhone Problems