Sim Unlock Android Phones without Code: 2 Ways to Remove Android Sim Lock
When we have an Android phone, we are connected to the world, and everything goes fine. But when we find that our phone is locked to a specific network, and it doesn’t support any other SIM operator, a pile of issues start arising. Unlocking SIM has many benefits: the main benefitis that your phone gets freedom from network restrictions, and you can use anyother GSM network which you need as per your need and move anywhere with your lovely phone. An unlocked phone also helps you save money in many ways. Therefore,it is essential for every single Android user to know the very ways of unlocking his/her Android Phone.
Today, we are showing you 2 ways to sim unlock Android phone without sim network unlock pin. We will show you each method with clear screenshots and will also point outthe pros and cons of each method.
Part 1: Unlock SIM Using Galaxsim Unlock
Before sharing how to unlock an Android phone without code using Galaxsim, it is important to know a bit about this smart application. Galaxsim Unlock is an awesome application developed for unlocking Android smartphones and tablets including but not limited to S, S2, S3, some S4,Tab, Tab2, Note, Note2, etc. It can unlock most of the new Galaxy devices successfully in a moment so that the users can use any other network.
Now we are going to show you howto use GalaxSim Unlock to unlock an Android phone without code. Follow up the following steps and unlock the SIM on your Android.
Step 1. Download and Install GalaxSim
What we have to do first is to visit the Google Play Store to download Galaxsim and install it on the Android phone we want to unlock.
Step 2. Launch Galaxsim Unlock
In this step, we have to open Galaxsim by tapping on its icon. You can easily find its icon on your Android phone.
Step3. Check Status and Unlock
Once Galaxsim is opened, you have to give your permission to run it onthe device. It will show you the status of the Android phone if it is locked ornot as in the screenshot. Viewing the status,you have to click on Unlock to start the process.
Step4. Phone Unlocked
You will get your phone unlocked now in a moment as shown in the screenshot below. Now you have successfully unlocked your phone and can use another sim for sure.
- User-friendly and easy to use
- Provides detail information of the lock status
- Allows you backup EFS data and restore on Google Drive or Gmail for free.
- Supports most phones from Galaxy Family·
- Compatible with phones previously unlocked with "voodoo unlock"or "galaxy s unlock."
- Persistseven after reset / flash / wipe / unroot
- Also, detects errors such aslost IMEI/Serial in nv_data by using other apps
- No need of Code for unlocking
- Needs in-app purchase
- May not support some phones
- All features are not free to use
Part 2: Unlock SIM using Galaxy S Unlock
GalaxyS Unlock is a smart SIM unlocking application developed for Android devices. Like Galaxsim, it also doesn’t use any unlocking code yet, can easily unlock your Android phone. It helps you unlock any Galaxy S, Galaxy S II, Galaxy Tab and Note phone.
To use this application,you can follow these simple steps.
Step 1. Download and Install
At first, you have to download Galaxy S Unlock from the Google Play Store using this download link.
Step 2. Open Galaxy S Unlock
After installing, open Galaxy S Unlock on your phone. It will ask you to save the EFS file before unlocking.
Step 3. Phone Unlocking
This is the last step and your phone will be unlocked. It will also ask you to restart your phone to finish the process. Once it is unlocked, you can restore the EFS data and insert another SIM for using another network.
- User-friendly and freely available
- Saves EFS data
- Not supporting all android phone
Reading this article lets you know the three best ways to sim unlock your Android without code. You can adopt any one of the mentioned methods to remove the restriction imposed on your phone. The steps as you read are simple and easy to follow. The most important fact about these methods is that you don’t needany unlocking code.
- Android Password Lock
- 1. Reset Lock Screen Password
- 2. Ways to Unlock Android Phone
- 3. Unlock Wi-Fi Networks
- 4. Reset Gmail Password on Android
- 5. Unlock Android Phone Password
- 6. Unlock Android Without Password
- Android Pattern Lock
- Android Pin/Fingerprint Lock
- 1. Unlock Android Fingerprint Lock
- 2. Recover a Locked Device
- 3. Remove Screen Lock PIN
- 4. Enable or Disable Screen Lock PIN
- Android Screen Lock
- 1. Android Lock Screen Wallpapers
- 2. Lock Screen Settings
- 3. Customize Lock Screen Widgets
- 4. Apps to Reinvent Your Android
- 5. Lock Screen Wallpaper on Android
- 6. Unlock Android with Broken Screen
- Android Screen Unlock
- 1. Android Device Manager Unlock
- 2. Unlocking Android Phone Screen
- 3. Bypass Android Face Lock
- 4. Bypass Android Lock Screen
- 5. Bypass Lock Screen By Emergency Call
- 6. Remove Synced Google Account
- 7. Unlock Android without Data Loss
- 8. Unlock Phone without Google Account
- 9. Unlock Android phone
- 10. Reset a Locked Android Phone
- 11.Turn On and Use Smart Lock
- 12.Best 10 Unlock Apps For Android
- Android SIM Unlock
- 1. Easily Unlock Android SIM
- 2. 5 Android Unlock Software
- 3. Carrier Unlock Phone to Use SIM
- 4. Change Android Imei without Root
- 5. How to Change SIM PIN on Android
- 6. Best Unlocked Android Phones
- Android Unlock Code
- 1. Lock Apps to Protect Information
- 2. Unlock Secret Features on Phone
- 3. Android SIM Unlock Code Generator
- 4. Ways to Sim Unlock Phone
- 5. Remove Sim Lock without Code
- 6. Updated Android Factory Reset Code
- Google FRP Bypass
- 1. Guide on TECNO k7 FRP Bypass
- 2. Bypass Google Account Verification
- 3. Bypassing Google FRP Lock
- 4. Bypass Google FRP Lock On Phones
- 5. Bypass OPPO FRP
- 6. Bypass Google Pixel FRP
- 7. Huawei Bypass FRP Tools for PC
- 8. Bypass Samsung Galaxy A50 FRP
- 9. Bypass Samsung S22 Ultra FRP
- Unlock Bricked Phone