Does iTools virtual location not work with iOS 14?
You must know that iTools virtual location is used worldwide, and it has been reported that there have been many problems. This effective iTools virtual location is a geo-spoofing tool that is mainly for iOS. With this tool, you could easily mock the GPS location, and it also works in an effective manner to access geo-restricted content.
Part 1: Why does my itools not work with iOS 14?
There may be many reasons due to which the iTools virtual location does not work with iOS 14. You must know that iOS 14 is the massive iOS update, but it is the amazing new features that offer a completely new look to your iOS. But iTools not working with iOS 14 could make it difficult for the user to use this tool.
With the introduction of the iTools virtual location, many people have been complaining about the issues they are facing using this tool. Some of the common issues are getting stuck in the developer mode, iTools not downloading, Map crash, iTools fail to work, location won’t move, image load failed, and much more. All these issues are making the use of iTools more difficult for the user to use.
Usually the reasons lie with bad internet, Wi-Fi or outdated version of the tool. Let us know in the following section how you can deal with various issues that lead to iTools not working with iOS 14.
Part 2: Ways to fix the iTools not work with iOS 14
iTools Virtual Location is the perfect tool that helps you to spoof location effectively. But there are many iTools not working problems that you may encounter in these tools some of them are like as mentioned below:
1. Stuck in developer mode
This problem is the most common issue that people mainly face with the iTools virtual Location. When you are stuck in the developer mode, you may notice that the application won’t initiate, and it also stops your navigation to the next step. This can be triggered if your iTools is not in the updated version. And hence, in order to resolve this problem, you may update the latest version of iTools on the official website.
2. iTools map not showing
Many of the people are also facing a problem like they cannot see the map while using a particular tool. This problem may be due to an unstable internet connection. Hence you must check with the internet connection to resolve the problem. Or you may also restart the tool and initiate the geo spoofing process.
There are also different ways or you can say some basic ways to go along with whenever iTools doesn’t work. You must know these basic tips when you stuck with such issue with your iOS 14. These are mentioned below:
Step 1: iTools download ios 14 must be of the latest iTools virtual location from the official website.
Step 2: Get a stable internet connection for running the geo spoofing.
Step 3: Restart the tool if you are stuck in any step or the application crash.
Step 4: Keep the tool updated for effective use.
The above mentioned are some of the steps you must follow to avoid any problem while using the iTools with iOS 14.
Part 3: Better alternative for iTools virtual location
Dr.Fone Virtual Location (iOS) is an effective and popular tool that could be easily used to change your GPS location to any place you want to change. With this popular tool, you could set any location anywhere in the world by creating a virtual location on iOS. It is the perfect tool that helps you to fake or spoof your location. The best thing about this software is that it is free and safe to use. And with its attractive features, you would love to browse and fake your iPhone's real-time location.
Some of the key features of Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS) that is making is popular all over the globe are mentioned below:
- It helps you to teleport iPhone GPS to anywhere in the world easily and quickly.
- It is the perfect solution to simulate GPS movement along real roads or paths you draw.
- With the help of the joystick, you could easily make the movement of the GPS freely.
- It is the best tool that supports five devices of location management that too in a perfect manner.
Step by Step Tutorial:
If you want to know how to use the Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS) to fake Location, then do not worry. Here you could get some of the simple tips to use Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS) to fake your location using “Teleport” mode. With only three steps, you could easily change the GPS location on your iPhone. The simple steps are mentioned below:
Step 1: Launch the program on your computer
The first step you need to do to use the program is to download and install it from the official website. You must click on the “Virtual Location” from all the options.
Now, have your phone connected to your computer. Then click on the “Get Started” option.
Step 2: Find your actual location on your map
In the second step, you need to find your actual location on your map in the new window. Check that the location is accurately displayed or not. If in case the location is not accurately displayed, then click the Centre On icon. You may find the Centre On icon in the lower right part to show the accurate location.
Step 3: Activate the teleport mode
Now, you need to activate the teleport mode by clicking the corresponding icon. You may find the corresponding icon in the upper right corner, and then you need to enter the place that you want to teleport in the upper left field and then click on the “Go” option.
Step 4: Click on the Move Here option
Now you may notice that the system would be able to understand your desired location. Hence click on the popup box of “Move Here.”
Step 5: The location will display on the program and app
In the last step, click the Centre On option. You will find that your location changes and is displaying on the program and app.
iTools ios 14 is designed as a powerful file management tool for all iPhones. Also, it is a greta choice to get your location spoofed on your iPhone. But still, there are many virtual location issues that can break your comfort and lead you to disappointment. However, the problem can be effectively resolved with the help of Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS) as it is the best alternative to iTools. Hence, use this perfect tool to resolve your iTools not work with ios 14 in the best possible manner.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking