How to Stop Life360 from Tracking You?
This is the era of smartphones, and most of the people in the world own a smartphone. The advancement in technology brings many apps, including child surveillance apps for smartphones. The apps like Life360 helps parents to track their teenagers and children. But, on the other hand, for some teenagers or adults, Life360 invades their privacy, and they are not like 24*7 tracking by the app.
This is where spoofing Life360 comes handy. No matter whether you own an iPhone or Android, you can spoof Life360 with the right tricks and tools. In this article, we will discuss the different ways to stop Life360 from tracking you. But, before that, let's take a look at what is Life360.
What is Life360?
Life360 is basically a tracking app that you can use to share your location with friends or to track your teenager. Also, with this app, you can also do chit-chatting with your friends and family members via the in-app chat feature.
Life360 supports both iOS and Android devices. To use, you will need to install it on your device and have to turn on location services so the members in your group name can track you.
But as we said before, it is quite uncomfortable to know that someone is tracking you everywhere. So, if you want to hide location on Life360, then this article to know the amazing tricks to stop Life360 from tracking you.
Part 1: Turn Off Location on Life360
You can turn off the location to stop the Life360 tracking feature. But, with this, keep the background app refresh off. Follow the following steps to turn off the location on life360.
- Open the Life360 on your phone and go to 'Settings' in the lower right corner
- You will see a circle switcher on the screen, select the circle you want to stop sharing location
- Now, click on 'Location Sharing' and toggle off to turn off the location setting
- Now, you can see on the map that "Location Sharing Paused."
Note: If you ever press the Check In button, it will update your location in Life360 even if it is turned off. Further, if you press the Help Alert button, this will also turn on the location-sharing feature.
Part 2: Fake Location Apps to Spoofing Life360
The best way to stop Life360 from tracking you is to use fake GPS apps on Android and iOS. There are many fake location apps that you can install in your device to spoof Life360 without any risk to your device.
2.1 How to spoof life 360 iPhone
To spoof GPS on the iPhone is tricky, and it requires reliable as well as safest tools like Dr.Fone – Virtual Location.
This tool is specially designed for iOS users that help to spoof location without causing any risk to your data. The best thing is that it is very easy to use and easy to install, as well. Also, in Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS), you can teleport anywhere and can customize your speed. With just one click, you are able to spoof Life360 and other location-based apps.
Here are the few steps that you will need to follow to use Dr.Fone. Take a look!
- First, you will need to download it from the official site on your PC or system.
- After this, install it and launch it. Now connect your iOS device to the system with the USB cable and click on the "get started" button.
- Now you will see a map interface with your current location.
- On the map, you can select teleport mode from the top right corner and can search for the desired location.
- After a search for the desired location, click on the "move here" button.
- Finally, you are ready to spoof to any location in Life360.
2.2 How To Fake Life360 Location On Android
To spoof Life360 on Android, you can install ant fake location app on your device. There are many fake GPS apps available for Android, some of which are free, and some are paid.
But, before using the app, you will need to enable the developer option and need to allow mock location feature of android devices. For this, go to about phone under settings and look for the build number. Once you found the build number, tap on it seven times to enable the developer option.
Now, follow the following steps to install any fake GPS on Android.
- Open Google Play Store and search for the fake location app
- Now, from the list, install any app that suits you it can be free or paid
- Now, launch the fake GPS on your device by following the process
- After this, go back to the settings of the phone and look for enable developer
- Under enable developer option go to allow mock location app and select the app you installed from the list
- Now open the app, and fill your desired location on the map. It is simple to spoof Life360 on Android
Part 3: Use a Burner Phone for Life360 Fake Location
The burner is a phone on which you can install Life360 and can put it in one place while going out with another phone. It is a great trick to stop Life360 from tracking you. The only thing is that you should need to have two phones.
For the burner, you can use any device with Google play store or App store, and it can be an old phone as well.
Life360 is a very helpful app for parents and friends group, but still, it becomes irritating sometime to know that people are tracking you. Therefore, you can use tricks to hide your current location from Life360. There are many ways that you can apply Life360 fake location, but if you own iPhone, it needs a reliable tool. Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS) is best to spoof Life360 without putting your device's security at risk. Try it once!
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking