3 Ways to Fake GPS Without Root
Fake GPS is an Android application for tweaking your GPS settings. It will help you avoid being tracked by your parents or a stranger spying on you in many situations. Faking GPS will also aid you in using an application that is banned in your region or playing a trick in the games like Pokemon Go.
In other words, it is called GPS spoofing. Some users believe in a misconception that the device will have to be rooted for GPS spoofing. But that’s wrong. It’s possible to alter the location without rooting your phone. If you have no idea how to fake GPS no root and want to know more, keep reading this article. We created this guide to curb your worries and help you fix your issue! Let’s begin now!
Part 1: The one-stop way to fake GPS on your iOS and Android without root
Have trouble catching Pokemon? Or maybe you're trying to get a date. Whatever your reason, with Dr. Fone's Virtual Location, you can quickly teleport your phone to anywhere in the world with a single click. You can even move along a route that you draw!
Try it with location-based apps like Pokemon Go or Tinder to fake movement and enjoy all the fun on the go. It works perfectly with any application to fake GPS without root. The app is compatible with Windows and macOS devices to use any of them for GPS spoofing on your smartphone.
1-Click Location Changer for both iOS and Android
- Teleport from one location to another across the world from the comfort of your home.
- Fake GPS location on Android without root.
- Stimulate and imitate movement and set the speed and stops you take along the way.
- Compatible with both iOS and Android systems.
- Work with location-based apps, like Pokemon Go, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
Steps to fake GPS no root on your iOS and Android
Step 1: Download Dr. Fone
Download Dr.Fone – Virtual Location on your PC and run it to begin fake GPS without root. Then, choose “Virtual Location” from the given options from the home interface.
Step 2: Connect Your Device
Connect your iOS device with the lightning cable or your Android device using a USB cable. You can also connect your iOS device via WiFi after being connected once. Click on “Get Started” now.
Step 3: Set the Accurate Location
Before GPS spoof without root, you have to find and set your actual location on the map. If the location is not shown correctly, hit the “Center On” icon located at the lower right part.
Step 4: Turn on Teleport Mode
Click the second icon present in the upper right to turn on the “teleport mode.” Now, type where you want to teleport in the space given on the top left. After that, click “Go” to start a fake GPS with no root.
Step 4: Chance the Location
Now, you will be able to trick all the location-based apps with your fake location. Click on “Move Here” when the popup box shows.
Even when you click the “Center On” icon for location yourself, the location will remain fixed to where you have done teleporting.
Part 2: Other APPs to fake GPS without jailbreak no root
Fake GPS Location – Hola
Other than Dr.Fone, you can use its alternative Hola on Android devices. It’s available to use in more than 43 languages free of cost. With this fake GPS Android no root application, you can choose from an extensive list of places worldwide to set your location. For android users who can’t afford a PC or laptop to perform GPS spoofing with Dr.Fone, they can choose Hola for convenience.
- Quick to alter the location to wherever you want in the world.
- Pretty easy to use by anyone you wish without any hassle.
- You will not see any ads.
- The interface is user-friendly.
- Many times, the cursor doesn’t work correctly.
- It can drain your device’s battery, unlike Dr.Fone – Virtual Method.
Fake GPS Go Location Spoofer
Fake GPS Go Location Spoofer is a perfect solution for those looking for a reliable GPS spoofer. It is available as an app, eliminating the need to be rooted to use it. Additionally, it’s incredibly simple to use and can fool all Geo-location based applications on your device.
You'll have fun letting your friends think you're partying like a rock star or relaxing on some tropical island while they are stuck at the office or school doing work.
- It can be used with a joystick to match the movement on the screen.
- It can be integrated with other third-party applications using the share button.
- Helps in altering location change frequency.
- You can customize routes easily.
- It Consumes too much battery.
- It doesn’t work on all GPS-related apps.
GPS emulator is another such application that helps you in fake GPS no root. If you're looking to fake your location without too many advanced features, this might be for you. It's straightforward, and it gets the job done quickly. It demands modification in your Android device setting like turning on the developer mode, deactivating mock location, etc.
- Provides access to three map types for allowing you to teleport location conveniently.
- Permit you to enable or disable GPS coordinates injection for Google services.
- Easy switching to a different map mode.
- Easy to use.
- No updates for so long.
- May heat up the phone if used for long.
If you plan to root your device to fake GPS without mock location no root, drop that idea. You are now aware of some of the best ways to fake GPS without rooting your device. It’s highly recommended to use Dr. Fone – Virtual Location when you want to do more and change your GPS location.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking