How to Change Google Play Location [2023 Updated]
Google Account has unlimited advantages as it provides quick access to multiple platforms like Google Drive, Google Calendar, and Google Play Store. By accessing these platforms, users can increase their functionality to ease their daily tasks. For example, Google Play Store offers tons of apps and tools in every category that millions of people install on their devices.
However, some featured apps on the Play Store are restricted region-wise, and some users cannot download them. This article will guide you on how to change the country in Play Store to access all the apps.
- Part 1: What Should We Know Before Changing Google Account Location?
- Part 2: How to Change Google Account Location?
- Part 3: The Most Effective Way to Fake Location on iOS and Android
Part 1: What Should We Know Before Changing Google Account Location?
By changing the country on Google Play Store, you can install some unavailable apps in your region. You can quickly enjoy the applications and services on your phone by simply changing the country's location. Before knowing how to change location on Google, you should know some essential aspects.
Warnings About Changing your Location
- Often, users are deprived of some services and features apps if they are not available in the newly chosen region.
- Changing the Google Play Store location is easy, but you can only change the settings once a year. This depicts that you can change the location settings of your Google Account after 365 days.
- After changing the country’s location, you won't be able to utilize the previous Google Play balance of the old country.
- Once you have changed your country’s server location in settings, the Google Play Store takes 48 hours to change the location.
Part 2: How to Change Google Account Location?
This section will offer easy ways to change play store country and location on Google in every circumstance. By doing so, you can easily install restricted applications in your region.
How to Change Location on Google on Android
Situation 1: How to Change Country in Google Play Store on Android
Through your Android devices, you can change the location on both Google Play Store and Google Account easily. To know more details about how to change the country in Google Play Store, read the following guidelines:
Step 1: Open your Google Play Store from your Android device. Navigate to the profile icon from the corner and select "Settings" from the displayed menu.
Step 2: Tap on the "General" section to locate the option of "Account and Device Preferences." Afterward, find the "Country and Profiles" option by scrolling down. From there, you can see your current country location.
Step 3: Now click on "Switch to the Country Play Store" to change the location. For verification, click on "Continue" when a pop-up message appears on your screen asking if you want to change the location.
Step 4: Now, you will be automatically assisted in changing the payment methods of the new country. However, if you don't come across the option to change the country, either you have already changed the country location within a year or your IP address is not synchronized with your new country.
Situation 2: How to Change Google Account Location on Android
In this particular situation, you don’t have to change the Play Store country; instead, you can only change the Google location on your Android phone. We will recommend the VPN Proxy Master Lite, which works effortlessly to change Google's location. This tool flawlessly hides your IP address so that you can easily use any country's location to access all the applications and services. Moreover, it's highly secured and well-protected so that no virus can harm your Android device.
To use this powerful VPN tool, we have jotted down some basic steps through which you can change the location on your phone easily:
Step 1: Start installing VPN Proxy Master Lite on your Android device from your Google Play Store. Once this app is successfully installed, open this app to proceed.
Step 2: After opening this app, tap on the country’s name list displayed above the picture of Earth. Tap on that list to view all the available countries.
Step 3: Select any country from the displayed list by tapping on it. Meanwhile, make sure that your phone is connected to a strong internet connection. This tool will automatically change your Google location by tapping on the country’s name.
How to Change Location on Computer
Situation 1: How to Change Country in Google Play Store on Computer
In this situation, we will help you change the country's location on your Google Play Store through your computer. Just follow the below-given steps.
Step 1: Start by navigating to your PC's browser and then open Google Play. Once done, click on the "Settings" displayed on top of your screen.
Step 2: After opening the settings menu, go to "Payments and Profile" and locate the option of "Country/Region." Proceed by tapping the edit icon next to it.
Step 3: To connect with the new country's location, tap on the option "Create a new profile." Afterward, you can see the on-screen instructions on your computer, so follow them to complete the process. Once done, Google Play will change the location after 48 hours, and you can search for the applications you want to install.
Situation 2: How to Change Google Account Location on Computer
If you want to change Google location on your computer without changing country on Google Play Store, use ExpressVPN by downloading it. This tool is a well-trusted platform and offers an instant way to change Google location easily. In addition, you can rely on its platform to connect with more than 94 countries worldwide by changing the location anytime you want.
Moreover, the process is fast and fully secured to protect your computer from unwanted bugs. To change the location using ExpressVPN, the steps are:
Step 1: Begin launching ExpressVPN on your computer and open its interface. Once done, turn on the VPN button and tap on the “Location Bar” to change the location.
Step 2: You can explore regions by either navigating to the "Recommended" or "All Locations" tab. Select the location you want to change with from the displayed list.
Step 3: After clicking on any country’s location, your computer’s Google Account location will be automatically changed.
Part 3: The Most Effective Way to Fake Location on iOS and Android
We have mentioned methods to change Play Store country manually and through VPN, but they still have a few limitations. Once you change the country's location on Google Play manually, the Play Store requires 48 hours to accept this modification. Moreover, you can only change the country's server location once a year. With VPN, many country servers are unreachable, and some servers can be reached only through a paid version. This makes the process expensive and time taking.
To avoid these hurdles and chaos, we recommend you to use Dr.Fone – Virtual Location to fake your location on both Android and iOS devices. This tool works in every situation and allows users to travel the globe through their phones free of cost. You can also travel with an exact GPS location just with a single click. Hence, this tool will work amazingly in faking your location without requiring you to change Google Play country's location.
Dr.Fone - Virtual Location
1-Click Location Changer for both iOS and Android
- Teleport from one location to another across the world from the comfort of your home.
- Fake location on your phone with a few clicks.
- Support most mainstreaming apps and geo-based games, including Pokemon Go, Snapchat, Tinder, and so on.
- Compatible with both iOS and Android systems.
To change country Google Play using Dr.Fone - Virtual Location, here are the steps:
Step 1: Choose Virtual Location Feature
Begin with launching the tool of Dr.Fone on your computer. Open its interface and tap on the “Virtual Location” option from the home page.
Step 2: Connect your Phone
Now connect your smartphone to the phone with the help of a USB cable. Once done, click on “Get Started” to proceed further.
Step 3: Find your Current Location
After connecting your phone, you will be able to see your current location on the new window. If not, tap on the "Center On" icon displayed on the right side to find your current location.
Step 4: Enable Teleport Mode
Tap on the first icon displayed on the top right to enable the teleport mode. Now enter the location you want to navigate the search box and click on "Go" to continue.
Step 5: Change Location
A notification will pop up for confirmation once you have entered a new location. Tap on "Move here" to proceed. Once done, your new location will be set on your smartphone automatically. Now head back to Google Play Store and search for the applications you want to access.
There are plenty of ways to execute Google One change location across various platforms to execute Google One change location. For example, people usually change Play Store country to access restricted applications in their region. This article will offer a detailed guide for changing Google location through manual and VPN means. However, to avoid any hassle, we recommend Dr.Fone – Virtual Location to change the location of your smartphone and Google Play instantly and conveniently.
- Change iOS Location
- 1. Best iOS Location Changers
- 2. Fake iPhone GPS Location
- 3. Change iPhone Home Address
- 4. Change iPad Weather Location
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. iPhone GPS not Working
- 7. iPhone “No Location Found”
- 8. iPhone “Location Not Available”
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs."Location Not Available"
- 10. iTools Alternatives
- 11. DoPokeGo++ Alternatives
- 12. 3uTools Alternatives
- 13. Foneazy MockGo Alternatives
- Change Android Location
- 1. Best Android Fake GPS Apps
- 2. Free Android Location Spoofers
- 3. Fake Android GPS Location
- 4. Android Location Settings
- 5. Fake GPS No Root
- 6. Fake GPS on Huawei
- 7. Fake GPS without Mock Location
- Hide GPS Location
- 1. Change Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Spoof Location on Life360
- 6. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 7. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 8. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 9. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 10. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- 11. Stop From Being Tracked
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 2. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 3. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 4. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 5. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 6. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Fake Location on Telegram
- 4. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Change Location on Twitter
- 9. Change Instagram Business Location
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Stop mSpy from Spying You
- 12. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6.Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking