3utools Virtual Location Not Working? How to fix it RIGHT NOW?
The map frequently breaks or iTools is unable to retrieve it. This is because iTools is unable to establish a connection with the Google Maps API. Additionally, if your internet connection is unreliable, this may happen.
There isn't much you can do if this is the reason why your iTools virtual location isn't working because this is a technical problem that can only be fixed by a technical expert. You could try restarting iTools and performing the spoofing process again to update it. You might also try switching to "Mapbox" and see if it solves the issue.
Let's have a look at the possible working solutions for the 3utools Virtual Location Not Working problem.
Part 1: What is 3uTools VirtualLocation?
A program that can help someone manage their device is known as 3uTools. You can set a virtual location on your iPhone, iPad, or any other iDevice using the VirtualLocation option in the program. In addition, you can broadcast the location on social media and get around service and game area restrictions.
To set up 3uTools, there are only a few steps to take.
- Step 1: Set up 3uTools on your computer first.
- Step 2: Connect your iPhone to the PC on which you installed 3uTools in Step 2.
- Step 3: Launch 3uTools and choose the Toolbox option from the top menu in step 3.
- Step 4: Select the VirtualLocation icon from the toolbox.
- Step 5: A new window will open. You can enter the longitudes and latitudes of the location you want to set in the window.
- Step 6: Click the Modify virtual location button after entering the pertinent coordinates. You can notice the new location after a little period of time.
Part 2: Fix 3utools Virtual Location Not Working Issue [8 ways]
1. Solving the internet issues
Many times, iTools is unable to load the map or the map crashes. The reason for this is that iTools is unable to connect to the Google Maps API. This can also occur if your internet connection is unstable.
If this is the cause of your iTools virtual location not working, there isn't much you can do because this is a technical issue that can only be resolved by a technical expert. You might try relaunching iTools and repeating the spoofing procedure to refresh it. You may also try changing to "Mapbox" to see if it addresses the problem.
2. Restarting and Closing the Software
When all of the aforementioned options fail, a decent option is to close the software and restart it after a few minutes. This is because the software frequently encounters an error, which is resolved when you close the software, making this a viable choice. We would also advise you to go to the Task Manager after closing the software and End Task it.
3. 3uTools reinstallation
The most common cause of any software not working is poor installation. Some crucial files or components of the software are left behind as a result of faulty installation. As a result, reinstallation or the usage of a different location spoofing program is the only choice remaining.
4. Restarting Your Computer
Restarting your computer is another easy option that many 3uTools users have found useful. If your virtual location feature stops working, simply close the app and restart your computer. This would delete the software from the Random access memory, as well as any bugs or errors that were preventing it from working.
5. Verifying the network connection and that the phone is unlocked
When you encounter a 'not working' problem when using the 3uTools software, the first thing you should do is check to ensure that your internet is operational and that there are no interruptions in your connections. You can resolve this by troubleshooting your internet and ensuring that its wire is correctly hooked in, as well as ensuring that your phone is already unlocked.
6. Checking that all dependent components have been downloaded
Another major reason why many individuals experience problems with the 3uTools program is a lack of necessary components. While dependent components are normally downloaded along with the software, this is not always the case. As a result, it is critical to check that you have downloaded all necessary components to ensure that the software works properly.
7. Changing the Source Map
Users frequently report that the map is not loaded. The maps on the 3uTools software fail to load as soon as users activate the virtual location option. You can attempt "Load embedded maps" to solve this issue.
Alternatively, change the source map between Google Maps and Open Street Maps.
8. Uninstalling iTunes and rebooting your system
Many customers have reported encountering the "iTools virtual location developer image load failed" problem, with the majority of them appearing to be iOS 14 users. iTools either do not load the location images or the screen becomes frozen.
Remove iTunes from your computer. Then, try restarting it. Install iTunes from the App Store once more. Restart your computer. After that, connect your iPhone to a PC and confirm that it is unlocked.
Part 3: Best 3uTools Virtual Location Alternative Program You Can Use in 2022
Stop fretting if you frequently encounter the 3uTools virtual location not working problem despite attempting various fixes. The Dr.Fone - Virtual Location is one of the best 3uTools alternatives that is still available.
The Dr.Fone - Virtual Location, a leader in the fake GPS market, is a well-reviewed and user-friendly location changer. You can easily modify your location by doing a simple drag and click. be it the adaptability, usability, or precision of the instrument. Dr.Fone is the best since it contains everything. The following are the steps to use Dr.Fone - Virtual Location to change location.
The best 3uTools virtual location alternative!
- Teleport from one location to another across the world from the comfort of your home.
- With just a few selections on your computer, you can make members of your circle believe you’re anywhere you want.
- Stimulate and imitate movement and set the speed and stops you take along the way.
- Compatible with both iOS and Android systems.
- Work with location-based apps, like Pokemon Go, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
Step 1: Open the Dr.Fone – Virtual Location application.
To begin, you must download Dr.Fone - Virtual Location (iOS/Android). Install and execute the software after that.
Select "Virtual Location" from the drop-down option to connect your iPhone or Android phone to your PC. From the drop-down option, choose "Get Started" to begin the virtual location function.
If you're playing Pokemon Go on your mobile, connect it to a computer system. When you open the Dr.Fone application, the terms and conditions will be displayed. Read them carefully, accept them, and then click 'Get Started.'
Step 2: Teleport to any destination.
You will be directed to a website that displays a global map as well as your current location on the globe. You may simply zoom in and out to get a better sense of the coordinates and location. 'Teleport Mode' should be selected in the upper right corner of the page.
Step 3: Practice moving between different locations
After that, you can change your current location to wherever you wish to go. This could be as close as a neighboring country or as far away as a different country. If you're playing Pokemon Go, keep it nearby. Then choose 'Move Here.'
Step 4: Observe the location change
Your location will immediately change, and the new location will be registered on all sites you visit within a few minutes. So you're good to go!
You can watch the video below to fix 3utools location issue with Wondershare Dr.Fone
Now you have read about possible working solutions for 3utools Virtual Location Not Working problem, you may not be able to implement each of them or find the reasons behind what's happening. The simplest thing that you can do in this regard to get your problem solved immediately is to use Dr.Fone - Virtual Location which is a well-reviewed and user-friendly location changer.
- Change iOS Location
- 1. Best iOS Location Changers
- 2. Fake iPhone GPS Location
- 3. Change iPhone Home Address
- 4. Change iPad Weather Location
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. iPhone GPS not Working
- 7. iPhone “No Location Found”
- 8. iPhone “Location Not Available”
- 9. iTools Alternatives
- 10. DoPokeGo++ Alternatives
- 11. 3uTools Alternatives
- 12. Foneazy MockGo Alternatives
- 13. "No Location Found" Vs."Location Not Available"
- Change Android Location
- 1. Best Android Fake GPS Apps
- 2. Free Android Location Spoofers
- 3. Fake Android GPS Location
- 4. Android Location Settings
- 5. Fake GPS No Root
- 6. Fake GPS on Huawei
- 7. Fake GPS without Mock Location
- Hide GPS Location
- 1. Change Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Spoof Location on Life360
- 6. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 7. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 8. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 9. Google Maps Giving Voice Directions
- 10. Stop From Being Tracked
- 11. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 2. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- 3. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 4. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Fake Location on Telegram
- 4. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Change Location on Twitter
- 9. Change Instagram Business Location
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Stop mSpy from Spying You
- 12. Change Location On Linkedin
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6.Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking