Top 20 Funny Hinge Prompts to Break the Ice and Increase Matches
Breaking the ice in a meetup is very important. People who are unaware of its benefits and necessity usually fail to take their newly-formed relationship to more significant steps. Whenever people get in touch with another person across a dating website, they set up their first actual meetup to get closer rather than just staying across electronic connections.
To make some progress with the relationship, they need to understand the need for funny Hinge prompts. This helps them take the discussion off to a good start. This article shall discuss some of the good Hinge prompts that you can try to break the ice between you and your partner.
- Part 1: Top 20 Funny Prompts to Break Ice
- 1. I go crazy for…
- 2.We're the same type of weird if…
- 3. I'm convinced that…
- 4. Things that I do or did without thinking…
- 5. I get along with people who…
- 6. I'm a regular at…
- 7. The way to win me over is to…
- 8. A shower thought I recently had in my mind…
- 9. Weirdest gift I've given or received…
- 10. Together we could…
- 11. My simple pleasures…
- 12. I’m weirdly attracted to…
- 13. If you were a…
- 14. If you could…
- 15. Would you rather…
- 16. Dating me is like…
- 17. This year, I want to…
- 18. I want someone who…
- 19. My go-to Karaoke Song…
- 20. We’ll get along if…
- Part 2: [Bonus Tip] Fake Location On Hinge To Meet More Friends
Part 1: Top 20 Funny Prompts to Break Ice
Starting your dating profile on Hinge? Being a rookie in this field, you might require some tips to win over your matches. This part shall show you some of the best Hinge prompts that you can use to break the ice with your new Hinge date. Use these funny Hinge prompts to bring a laugh to their face. You surely won't regret doing it.
1. I go crazy for…
This funny prompt can be a great way to start a conversation to know the interests and passions of the other user. While it reveals much about the personality, it also explains what makes them excited and passionate about something. If the answers are common, this leads to a much deeper understanding and connection.
- The smell of fresh-cut grass.
- The smell of freshly baked cookies.
- The smell of the ocean.
- A good night's sleep.
- A cold drink on a hot day.
- A good joke.
- The guy who can put together furniture.
- A big comfy chair.
- My mom's roasted chicken
- A good girl is smiling at me the way I like.
2. We're the same type of weird if…
Mentioning this prompt in your conversation can be a great way to observe the potential habits of the person in touch. Not only will this ease the discussion, but it will also make both of you comfortable to talk to. You can also direct yourself into a conversation that you will genuinely enjoy. Having similar results will show compatibility with the person.
- You pour milk before you put cereal in your bowl.
- You keep your Christmas tree by the end of January.
- You treat your pet like a child, and your own!
- You think Earth is flat.
- You love horrible karaoke in the car.
- You laugh at your own jokes.
- You wear a tiara when you clean.
- You roam around your house barefoot.
- You don't take your mobile phone in the bathroom.
- You put a lot of sugar in your drinks.
3. I'm convinced that…
This is a great way to get involved in a conversation where you get to know the beliefs and values of the other person. You can get to know what things have made the other convinced to prioritize it in their life. Having such discussions is more directive toward forming a deep connection with them.
- You can never have too much ice cream.
- It's okay for men to cry.
- No matter how hard you try, you can't force someone to love you.
- The perfect wingman will always be my dog.
- People who don't like dogs are people I can't trust.
- A perfect day includes lying on my bed and watching Netflix.
- Karma is a b*tch.
- I would be the only one to survive a zombie apocalypse.
- I am missing out on my calling as a famous rock star.
- It's never too late to do something you've always wanted to do.
4. Things that I do or did without thinking…
It turns out to be a great technique for showing what you feel embarrassed about. While it is a good ice-breaking prompt to use, the conversation can go a long way if the other person finds it amusing. It can also lead to a convincing discussion and, eventually, a strong connection. Not only this, but it also influences them to mention such things they are embarrassed about.
- Streaked down a hotel hallway.
- Went skydiving for my best friend's bachelorette.
- Asked my high school crush to prom.
- I sing in the shower.
- I spend a lot of time in the grocery store.
- I have a weird obsession with Halloween.
- I love the color purple.
- I like to sniff things.
- I keep a journal.
- I like to start off sentences with the word "actually."
5. I get along with people who…
Get proper knowledge of someone else's company and let them know about your friends and family through this ice-breaking prompt. Using this prompt can turn out to be extremely good in cases where you wish to communicate your values and interests with the other user. Such prompts are much more focused on building understanding and connection with the other person.
- Enjoy "A Christmas Story."
- Like cats more than dogs.
- Are equally afraid of snakes and spiders.
- Can't dance.
- Are not on Tinder.
- Are not looking for love.
- Have an opinion on The Wire.
- Don't have a problem with spoilers.
- Have never seen an episode of The Bachelor/Bachelorette
- Feel free to be themselves always.
6. I'm a regular at…
With the intention of showing your basic qualities and habits, this technique can be a great way to start a conversation. This helps open up to the other person and helps them discuss their qualities and habits. Overall, you will find a much better version of the person after having this conversation.
- Pure Barre because nothing beats an early morning workout.
- Comedy clubs around the city.
- The artisan donut shop by my house.
- Giving the perfect response to “How was your weekend?”
- The Grammys.
- Winning The Bachelor.
- Liquor store.
- The Harlem Shake.
- Filming myself eating.
- Wearing a necklace around my ankle.
7. The way to win me over is to…
A relationship is valued for some of its qualities which should definitely be shared. Someone who is interested in another person should be aware of such things so that they can develop their character according to the virtues set by the interest of the other person. You can build trust and connection through such prompts.
- Make me your last.
- Buy me a ring.
- Change the oil in my car.
- Buy me a puppy.
- Tell me that you've thought about me at work.
- Tell me that you're just as nervous as I am.
- To treat my parents as if they were yours.
- Show me a mature, responsible, and confident nature.
- Take me to Paris.
- Put your phone to silent when we are together.
8. A shower thought I recently had in my mind…
Spark a thought-provoking session; such prompts are a great way to initiate a conversation. Being a Hinge conversation, you might need to find something funky to discuss. Instead of going with something that is too serious, think of something that will make you laugh while maintaining a mature level.
- Trying to peel a banana with my feet.
- Cutting my own hair.
- Thinking I could get a better view from behind a tall fence by standing on a chair.
- Bathing with my cat.
- Not following the instructions on the bottle of medicine.
- Sleeping with my contact lenses.
- Telling a cop that I'm a cop as well when he pulls me over for speeding.
- Putting out a cigarette with my tongue.
- Aliens invaded the moon on July 20th, 1969.
- The skin on your elbow is called your weenus.
9. Weirdest gift I've given or received…
This can be a good experience for sharing discussion while conversing on Hinge. Not only this, but it also displays the liking and disliking of a person involving gifts. If you intend to continue your discussion and relationship, this can be something to keep in mind.
- A book called “How to Get Away With…” and a note saying “You might need it…”
- A wig for my dog.
- A box of tampons.
- A bible.
- A bunch of business cards with “EAT ME” printed on them.
- A sword.
- A frog in a jar.
- A box of vodka.
- A chinchilla.
- An empty chocolate wrapper.
10. Together we could…
If you feel like getting involved with the person in conversation, you can put in such prompts to discuss the fantasies that you wish to fulfill. For conversations that are turning out to be great and you are feeling the connection, you can use such prompts to initiate better discussions. It is quite possible that you continue to discuss things that you both fantasize about.
- Get matching tattoos to prove our love for each other.
- Solve the refugee crisis.
- Find a cure for Ebola.
- Become best friends with Kim Jong-un.
- Be the first two people to get married in space.
- Bring the world together by having a child that is part Swedish, part Taiwanese, and part American.
- Travel the world on a bicycle.
- Write a book about our travels after we return from our trip.
- Solve the problem of world hunger.
- Look at each other like we look at pizza.
11. My simple pleasures…
Letting your heart out to someone is a great start to a good relationship. While indulging with someone in a conversation, using such prompts won't ever make you feel stranded. You both will discuss things that please you and will come to know about the underlying fantasies of each other.
- When I find a sock that's been missing for weeks in the dryer.
- When I take a satisfying nap.
- When I hear a song I haven't heard in years, and remember all the lyrics.
- When I find a random object on the ground, it turns out to be lucky for me.
- When I make a perfect sandwich with all the right toppings.
- When I get a genuine compliment from someone I respect.
- When I get to the grocery store, and my favorite snack is on sale.
- When I accidentally found a dollar in my pocket that I didn't know was there.
- When I get to use a new pen, and it writes smoothly.
- When I wake up before my alarm, and have extra time to relax before starting the day.
12. I’m weirdly attracted to…
Building a relationship is not only about showing yourselves too flawless that it feels fake. You need to realize that for ice-breaking and making the other person feel comfortable, such weirdly odd questions should be part of the conversation.
- Who can make puns on the spot.
- Who has a slight accent that I find charming.
- Who are great at trivia and know random facts about everything.
- Who has a talent for beatboxing.
- Who knows how to make balloon animals.
- Who has a love for classic video games and can beat me at Pac-Man or Tetris.
- Who has a unique talent for playing musical spoons.
- Who have a quirky fashion sense that stands out from the norm.
- Who has a unique laugh that makes me smile.
- Who can tell me fascinating stories about their travels or adventures.
13. If you were a…
It is always great to do something more about the personality of the other person. Putting up such a conversation can influence the other person to discuss what they believe about life and their future. This can also bring the other person to discuss what they wish to achieve in their life.
- If you were a superhero, what would your superpower be?
- If you were a type of food, what would you be and why?
- If you were a fictional character, which one would you choose to be and why?
- If you were a color, what color would you be, and what emotions or feelings do you associate with that color?
- If you were a song, which song would you choose to be and why?
- If you were a bird, which one would you be and why?
- If you were a gemstone, which one would you be and why?
- If you were a musical instrument, which one would you be and why?
- If you were a dessert, which one would you be and why?
- If you were a landscape, which one would you be and why?
14. If you could...
This is another great way to put up a discussion about something that both of you fantasize about in life. Desires and intent about life and other responsibilities can be known in such ways. Such prompts should be part of conversations where you are interested in taking the discussion to another level.
- Live in any video game world; which one would you choose and why?
- Have any job in the world, what would it be and why?
- Live in any country in the world; where would you live and why?
- Switch lives with any fictional character; who would it be and why?
- Have any superpower for a day, what would it be, and how would you use it?
- Have any celebrity as your best friend, who would it be and why?
- Travel back in time to any period in history; where and when would you go, and what would you do?
- Only watch one TV show or movie for the rest of your life; what would it be and why?
- Have any animal as a pet, what would it be, and what would you name it?
- Only eat one cuisine for the rest of your life; what would it be and why?
15. Would you rather…
If you feel that your conversation is leading to a dead end, putting up such a question can be a good way to make the other person talk. Furthermore, it also defines their interest in taking this conversation further. Be innovative in your question and put up something that the other person would laugh at.
- Would you rather never have to sleep again or never have to eat again?
- Would you rather have the ability to time travel to any point in history or the future or have the ability to teleport anywhere in the world instantly?
- Would you rather never be able to use your phone again or never be able to watch TV again?
- Would you rather be stuck in traffic for three hours every day or have a 20-minute commute through a dangerous area?
- Would you rather have a personal chef or a personal trainer?
- Would you rather be able to see 10 minutes into the future or 100 years into the future?
- Would you rather have the ability to fly or the ability to become invisible?
- Would you rather live in a world where there are no problems or a world where you have the power to fix any problem you see?
- Would you rather be able to control the weather or control time?
- Would you rather be able to read minds or have the power of telekinesis?
16. Dating me is like…
When dealing with conversations on platforms like Hinge, you are definitely looking to date someone. To make your conversations better, you might look for something that can also make the other person laugh and feel fresh. Referrals like this do make the other person feel special.
- A roller coaster ride: it can be exciting and a little scary at times, but it's always an adventure.
- A game of chess, strategic and thoughtful, with the potential for a thrilling victory.
- A romantic comedy; full of laughter, romance, and a few twists and turns along the way.
- A science experiment, it's always full of surprises, and you never know what's going to happen next.
- A superhero movie.
- A scavenger hunt; it's all about discovering new things and going on adventures together.
- A video game; it's all about teamwork, strategy, and having fun together.
- A road trip: full of unexpected detours and adventures, but always leading to a great destination.
- A dance party: energetic, fun, and always moving to the beat of our drum.
- A ride on a wild horse; it's thrilling, unpredictable, and full of energy.
17. This year, I want to…
If you are planning on something or have set it in your New Year's Resolution, this can be the little secret you share in the conversation. It can turn out to be a great ice-breaking prompt and help maintain a good relationship with the other person. This can make them feel special about their importance.
- Learn a new language.
- Try rock climbing.
- Read more books.
- Start a new hobby.
- Travel to a new place.
- Volunteer for a cause I care about.
- Learn a new skill, like cooking or coding.
- Take up a new sport, like tennis or swimming.
- Spend more time with family and friends.
- Focus on my personal growth and development.
18. I want someone who…
Discussing your desires can sometimes be a great way to continue a conversation with the other person. While it makes you clear your expectations, you can also get on the same page with your partner in conversation. You can also share something important while maintaining a comfortable level.
- Makes me laugh and can always put a smile on my face.
- Kind-hearted and empathetic towards others.
- Respectful and understanding of my boundaries and needs.
- Enjoys watching movies and cuddling on the couch.
- Passionate about music and love going to concerts.
- Enjoys hiking and spending time outdoors.
- Spontaneous and adventurous, always up for trying new things and exploring new places.
- Enjoys traveling and exploring new cultures.
- Supportive of my career goals and aspirations.
- Loves animals and is kind to them.
19. My go-to Karaoke Song…
Songs are a great way to connect with other people. Having similar interests and the same ideas about music can lead to a long discussion which can be great in all ways. On the other hand, having a different taste in songs can also help you get connected with the other person and learn their interests.
- "Shallow" by Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper
- "You Give Love a Bad Name" by Bon Jovi
- "I Will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor
- "I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston
- "Livin' on a Prayer" by Bon Jovi
- "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen
- "Don't Stop Believin'" by Journey
- "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" by Cyndi Lauper
- "Like a Virgin" by Madonna
- "Man! I Feel Like a Woman" by Shania Twain
20. We’ll get along if…
If you are starting a new conversation and have nothing to talk about, sharing such thoughts can also lead to a bigger discussion. Letting someone know of your interests only makes them understand your personality, which goes both ways. It is best to share such thoughts and use such ice-breaking prompts to understand the future of the conversation.
- We have a mutual love for animals and enjoy spending time with our furry friends.
- We both value open communication and honesty in our relationships.
- We share a passion for a certain hobby or interest, such as music or art.
- We both have a desire to learn and try new things, whether it's traveling to a new place or trying a new skill.
- We'll get along if you can make me laugh with a good pun.
- We'll get along if you share my love for outdoor adventures.
- We both love trying new foods and exploring different restaurants.
- We share a similar sense of humor and can make each other laugh.
- We'll get along if you're a positive and optimistic person who sees the best in others.
- We'll get along if you enjoy watching cheesy 80s movies with me.
Part 2: [Bonus Tip] Fake Location On Hinge To Meet More Friends
Hinge is a great platform to get in touch with new friends. People are finding a good relationship usually consider going across Hinge for efficient results. However, you always feel restricted by keeping yourself within a certain radius while finding partners. Thus, the need for a tool to fake your location on Hinge is necessary.
Dr.Fone – Virtual Location provides you with the opportunity to fake your location on Hinge to meet more friends across an area. You unlock your access to people living across a specific space by changing your location. It also helps you spoof your location and trick your friends and family into finding you out across Hinge. This indeed is a great way to protect your privacy.
1-Click Location Changer for both iOS and Android
- Teleport from one location to another across the world from the comfort of your home.
- With just a few selections on your computer, you can make members of your circle believe you’re anywhere you want.
- Stimulate and imitate movement and set the speed and stops you take along the way.
- Compatible with both iOS and Android systems.
- Work with location-based apps, like Pokemon Go, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
To know more about how you can fake your location across Dr. Fone – Virtual Location, look across the steps explained below:
Step 1: Launch Virtual Location
Download and install Dr. Fone – Virtual Location on your desktop and launch the program. Location and select the “Virtual Location” tool and connect your device.
Step 2: Locate Actual Place
Click on “Get Started” and locate your current location on the map. For this, you can also hit the “Center On” icon on the top-right section of the screen.
Step 3: Activate Teleport Mode
Activate “Teleport Mode” from the first icon from the left on the top-right corner of the screen. Enter the location where you want to move and click “Go.”
Step 4: Change Location
As you locate the right spot, click on the “Move Here” option on the pop-up. You have now successfully spoofed your location.
This article has been quite comprehensive in providing you with some Hinge prompts that can actually help you in breaking the ice. Along with that, you have also come to know about a technique that can help you fake your location to find more friends across Hinge. Use these provided funny Hinge prompts to break the ice with the friends that you find after changing the location.
- Change iOS Location
- 1. Best iOS Location Changers
- 2. Fake iPhone GPS Location
- 3. Change iPhone Home Address
- 4. Change iPad Weather Location
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. iPhone GPS not Working
- 7. iPhone “No Location Found”
- 8. iPhone “Location Not Available”
- 9. iTools Alternatives
- 10. DoPokeGo++ Alternatives
- 11. 3uTools Alternatives
- 12. Foneazy MockGo Alternatives
- 13. "No Location Found" Vs."Location Not Available"
- Change Android Location
- 1. Best Android Fake GPS Apps
- 2. Free Android Location Spoofers
- 3. Fake Android GPS Location
- 4. Android Location Settings
- 5. Fake GPS No Root
- 6. Fake GPS on Huawei
- 7. Fake GPS without Mock Location
- Hide GPS Location
- 1. Change Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Spoof Location on Life360
- 6. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 7. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 8. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 9. Google Maps Giving Voice Directions
- 10. Stop From Being Tracked
- 11. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 2. Celebrate National Pokémon Day
- 3. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- 4. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 5. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Fake Location on Telegram
- 4. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Change Location on Twitter
- 9. Change Instagram Business Location
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Stop mSpy from Spying You
- 12. Change Location On Linkedin
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6.Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking