Top 10 Funny Hinge Prompts to Break the Ice
Breaking the ice in a meetup is very important. People who are unaware of its benefits and necessity usually fail to take their newly-formed relationship to more significant steps. Whenever people get in touch with another person across a dating website, they set up their first actual meetup to get closer rather than just staying across electronic connections.
To make some progress with the relationship, they need to understand the need for funny Hinge prompts. This helps them take the discussion off to a good start. This article shall discuss some of the good Hinge prompts that you can try to break the ice between you and your partner.
- Part 1: Top 10 Funny Prompts to Break Ice
- 1. I go crazy for…
- 2.We're the same type of weird if…
- 3. I'm convinced that…
- 4. Things that I do or did without thinking…
- 5. I get along with people who…
- 6. I'm a regular at…
- 7. The way to win me over is to…
- 8. A shower thought I recently had in my mind…
- 9. Weirdest gift I've given or received…
- 10. Together we could…
- Part 2: [Bonus Tip] Fake Location On Hinge To Meet More Friends
Part 1: Top 10 Funny Prompts to Break Ice
This part shall show you some of the best Hinge prompts that you can use to break the ice with your new Hinge date. Use these funny Hinge prompts to bring a laugh to their face. You surely won't regret doing it.
1. I go crazy for…
- The smell of fresh-cut grass.
- The smell of freshly baked cookies.
- The smell of the ocean.
- A good night's sleep.
- A cold drink on a hot day.
- A good joke.
- The guy who can put together furniture.
- A big comfy chair.
- My mom's roasted chicken
- A good girl is smiling at me the way I like.
2.We're the same type of weird if…
- You pour milk before you put cereal in your bowl.
- You keep your Christmas tree by the end of January.
- You treat your pet like a child, and your own!
- You think Earth is flat.
- You love horrible karaoke in the car.
- You laugh at your own jokes.
- You wear a tiara when you clean.
- You roam around your house barefoot.
- You don't take your mobile phone in the bathroom.
- You put a lot of sugar in your drinks.
3. I'm convinced that…
- You can never have too much ice cream.
- It's okay for men to cry.
- No matter how hard you try, you can't force someone to love you.
- The perfect wingman will always be my dog.
- People who don't like dogs are people I can't trust.
- A perfect day includes lying on my bed and watching Netflix.
- Karma is a b*tch.
- I would be the only one to survive a zombie apocalypse.
- I am missing out on my calling as a famous rock star.
- It's never too late to do something you've always wanted to do.
4. Things that I do or did without thinking…
- Streaked down a hotel hallway.
- Went skydiving for my best friend's bachelorette.
- Asked my high school crush to prom.
- I sing in the shower.
- I spend a lot of time in the grocery store.
- I have a weird obsession with Halloween.
- I love the color purple.
- I like to sniff things.
- I keep a journal.
- I like to start off sentences with the word "actually."
5. I get along with people who…
- Enjoy "A Christmas Story."
- Like cats more than dogs.
- Are equally afraid of snakes and spiders.
- Can't dance.
- Are not on Tinder.
- Are not looking for love.
- Have an opinion on The Wire.
- Don't have a problem with spoilers.
- Have never seen an episode of The Bachelor/Bachelorette
- Feel free to be themselves always.
6. I'm a regular at…
- Pure Barre because nothing beats an early morning workout.
- Comedy clubs around the city.
- The artisan donut shop by my house.
- Giving the perfect response to “How was your weekend?”
- The Grammys.
- Winning The Bachelor.
- Liquor store.
- The Harlem Shake.
- Filming myself eating.
- Wearing a necklace around my ankle.
7. The way to win me over is to…
- Make me your last.
- Buy me a ring.
- Change the oil in my car.
- Buy me a puppy.
- Tell me that you've thought about me at work.
- Tell me that you're just as nervous as I am.
- To treat my parents as if they were yours.
- Show me a mature, responsible, and confident nature.
- Take me to Paris.
- Put your phone to silent when we are together.
8. A shower thought I recently had in my mind…
- Trying to peel a banana with my feet.
- Cutting my own hair.
- Thinking I could get a better view from behind a tall fence by standing on a chair.
- Bathing with my cat.
- Not following the instructions on the bottle of medicine.
- Sleeping with my contact lenses.
- Telling a cop that I'm a cop as well when he pulls me over for speeding.
- Putting out a cigarette with my tongue.
- Aliens invaded the moon on July 20th, 1969.
- The skin on your elbow is called your weenus.
9. Weirdest gift I've given or received…
- A book called “How to Get Away With…” and a note saying “You might need it…”
- A wig for my dog.
- A box of tampons.
- A bible.
- A bunch of business cards with “EAT ME” printed on them.
- A sword.
- A frog in a jar.
- A box of vodka.
- A chinchilla.
- An empty chocolate wrapper.
10. Together we could…
- Get matching tattoos to prove our love for each other.
- Solve the refugee crisis.
- Find a cure for Ebola.
- Become best friends with Kim Jong-un.
- Be the first two people to get married in space.
- Bring the world together by having a child that is part Swedish, part Taiwanese, and part American.
- Travel the world on a bicycle.
- Write a book about our travels after we return from our trip.
- Solve the problem of world hunger.
- Look at each other like we look at pizza.
Part 2: [Bonus Tip] Fake Location On Hinge To Meet More Friends
Hinge is a great platform to get in touch with new friends. People are finding a good relationship usually consider going across Hinge for efficient results. However, you always feel restricted by keeping yourself within a certain radius while finding partners. Thus, the need for a tool to fake your location on Hinge is necessary.
Dr.Fone – Virtual Location provides you with the opportunity to fake your location on Hinge to meet more friends across an area. You unlock your access to people living across a specific space by changing your location. It also helps you spoof your location and trick your friends and family into finding you out across Hinge. This indeed is a great way to protect your privacy.
1-Click Location Changer for both iOS and Android
- Teleport from one location to another across the world from the comfort of your home.
- With just a few selections on your computer, you can make members of your circle believe you’re anywhere you want.
- Stimulate and imitate movement and set the speed and stops you take along the way.
- Compatible with both iOS and Android systems.
- Work with location-based apps, like Pokemon Go, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
To know more about how you can fake your location across Dr. Fone – Virtual Location, look across the steps explained below:
Step 1: Launch Virtual Location
Download and install Dr. Fone – Virtual Location on your desktop and launch the program. Location and select the “Virtual Location” tool and connect your device.
Step 2: Locate Actual Place
Click on “Get Started” and locate your current location on the map. For this, you can also hit the “Center On” icon on the top-right section of the screen.
Step 3: Activate Teleport Mode
Activate “Teleport Mode” from the first icon from the left on the top-right corner of the screen. Enter the location where you want to move and click “Go.”
Step 4: Change Location
As you locate the right spot, click on the “Move Here” option on the pop-up. You have now successfully spoofed your location.
This article has been quite comprehensive in providing you with some Hinge prompts that can actually help you in breaking the ice. Along with that, you have also come to know about a technique that can help you fake your location to find more friends across Hinge. Use these provided funny Hinge prompts to break the ice with the friends that you find after changing the location.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- Fake GPS on Social Media
- Fake Whatsapp location
- Fake mSpy GPS
- Grindr Unable to Refresh
- Change Instagram Business Location
- Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Grindr GPS
- Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- Fake Tinder GPS
- Fake Snapchat GPS
- Change Instagram Region/Country
- Change Location on Tiktok
- Fake Location on Facebook
- Change Location on Hinge
- Change/Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- Change Location on Twitter
- Change Location on Facebook Dating
- Fake Location on YikYak
- Find People on Tinder by Name
- Fake GPS on Games
- Flg Pokemon go
- Pokemon go joystick on android no root
- hatch eggs in pokemon go without walking
- Fake GPS on pokemon go
- Spoofing pokemon go on Android
- Pokemon Go Unable to Authenticate
- Harry Potter Apps
- How to Catch Ditto Pokemon
- Pokemon Go CP Calculator Tips
- Pokemon Go Community Day
- Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Top Pokemon in Pokemon Go
- Fake GPS on Android
- Fake GPS on Android
- Fake GPS on Huawei Without Rooting
- Google Location Changing
- Fake GPS No Root
- Hola Fake GPS Alternative
- Spoof Android GPS without Jailbreak
- Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Android Location Settings
- Change iOS Devices Location
- Best Location Changer for iPhone and Android
- See Someone on iPhone
- Change Find My iPhone Location
- Pokemon go spoofing
- Fake all kinds of ios gps
- Fake Pokemon go GPS
- Change Weather Location on iPad
- Change Home Address on iPhone
- Fake Location to Bypass Regional Restriction
- Change Netflix Location
- Bypass MLB Tv
- Change Location on YouTube TV
- Change Play Store Country
- Change Location on Facebook Marketplace
- Dating Apps Tips