10 Free Location Spoofers to Fake GPS Location on Android
“What is the best free location spoofer app for Android? There are some songs I want to stream on Spotify, but they are not available in my region. So I’m looking for the best GPS spoofer that will let me access this unrestricted content and change my location easily.”
From streaming unavailable content to catching more Pokemons, there are countless of reasons for using a location spoofer app on Android. Unlike an iPhone, it is pretty easy to fake your location on an Android. All you got to do is unlock developer options and use a fake GPS location spoofer app. Thankfully, there are so many fake GPS spoofer apps that you can download from the Play Store. In this guide, I have picked the 10 best GPS spoofer apps that you can try for free!
Part 1: How to Select Reliable Location Spoofers for Android
Before you get to know about the best fake GPS spoofer apps for Android, it is important to understand how to pick a suitable app yourself. Ideally, you should look for these parameters while downloading any fake location spoofer.
- Compatibility: This is the first thing that you should check for any fake GPS app. It should be compatible with your phone and the other streaming, dating, or gaming app on which you wish to change your location.
- Developer background: There are so many fake location spoofer apps on the Play Store. The best way to filter them is by looking at the developer. That is, it should be from a trusted and reliable source.
- User rating: This is ideally the direct parameter for judging any app. The higher its rating, the better the app would be.
- User feedback: Apart from the app rating, you should also read the comments of other users. This will let you know their experience of using the location spoofer app.
- Last update: Ideally, the fake GPS spoofer app should be updated regularly. For instance, if its last update was made over a year ago, then it might not be a trusted app.
- Security: Make sure that the app would only have an access to your device’s GPS and not any other feature. Also, it should not need any modification or root access on the device.
Part 2: 10 Free Location Spoofers on Android
Without much ado, let’s get to know about some of the best fake location spoofer apps that you can use for free.
Fake GPS Location by Lexa
If you are looking for a reliable and lightweight fake GPS location spoofer free app, then give this one a go. The app works smoothly on most of the Android devices even if they are not rooted.
- It is pretty easy to use and will let you change your location anywhere in the world.
- Users can zoom in and out the map to drop the pin to a specific location.
- It is developed by Lexa and is pretty secure and reliable to use
- Extremely user-friendly and works with most of the apps.
- Sometimes, users are not able to reset to their original location even after stopping the location spoofer.
Play Store Rating: 4.6
This fake location spoofer free app is developed by RosTeam and would let you emulate your location anywhere on the map. You can also access the past locations you have spoofed and even mark favorites.
- There is an option to look for any specific city or even enter coordinates for a location.
- You can mark the go-to places as your favorites.
- You can also know the past places that you have spoofed your location using the app.
- Contain in-app ads
Play Store Rating: 4.6
Fake GPS by Hola
Hola is known for its VPN services for numerous platforms, but with this dedicated app, it lets us spoof our location on the go. You can start and pause your fake location is a single tap with this user-friendly and free app.
- The app is pretty lightweight and works with most of the leading devices.
- It can fake GPS on every popular gaming, dating, or streaming app.
- You can even enter the longitude and latitude coordinates for any specific place.
- It is extremely secure and will not let any other app detect its presence.
- Some features are restricted to premium users (paid).
Play Store Rating: 4.0
Fake GPS Go
If you are looking for a lightweight, reliable, and user-friendly location spoofer, then you can give this app a try. It has been recently updated to provide support for most of the gaming and dating apps.
- The app opens a map interface so that you can change your location to any place.
- There is an additional option for “routes” to disguise apps like Pokemon Go that you have walked the certain path.
- Users can mark specific places as their favorites to mock location quickly.
- After uninstalling the app, users face unwanted issues with their phone’s GPS.
Play Store Rating: 3.7
Fake GPS Location
This fake GPS location spoofer is developed by DG Smart Studio and has been updated recently in 2019. Users can access tons of additional features that the app offers without paying anything.
- You can look for any specific location by entering its name or coordinates.
- There is an option to manage the route you can take to reach a location and even change its speed (particularly useful for Pokemon Go).
- The interface is pretty clean and users can access numerous features to customize their experience.
- For devices running on Android 5.1 or previous versions, root access is needed for some features.
Play Store Rating: 3.9
Fake GPS by ByteRev
This is another reliable location spoofer app that would let you change your location to any other place in the world. Just be sure that you have allowed the mock location feature on your Android to make it work.
- You can just enter the longitude and latitude coordinates of any place where you want to spoof your location.
- You can mark your go-to places as your favorite for easy access.
- The history feature will let you browse the places you have spoofed your location in the past.
- Sometimes, the changed location is retained even when the spoofing is stopped from the app.
Play Store Rating: 4.3
Location Changer by NetLinkd
This free location spoofer app certainly lives up to its name and would let you change your location pretty easily. It works on every leading Android phone and supports most of the social and entertainment apps.
- Using this fake GPS location spoofer, you can access any location-restricted content or app.
- Apart from switching your location, you can also specify the routes you wish to take.
- It offers numerous additional features like favorites, history, and so on.
- The location would be maintained even if the device restarts.
- Some Pokemon Go users complain that the location spoofer has been detected by the gaming app.
Play Store Rating: 4.4
Mock Locations by Dvaoru
As the name suggests, this fake location spoofer free will let you mock the GPS feature on your phone. The app works with gaming apps like Pokemon Go as well.
- It will let you switch your location to any other place by entering its name, browsing the map, or specifying its coordinates.
- You can also take any specific route to a particular location.
- There is no need to root the device.
- Most of the high-end features are for premium users (paid access)
Play Store Rating: 4.1
Fake GPS Run
Apart from just switching locations from one place to another, some users also want to spoof their routes. In that case, you can take the assistance of this fake location spoofer app.
- You can use its map-like interface to switch your location.
- There is also a feature to modify the route you have taken to move from one place to another.
- Can easily look for locations from its coordinates
- Sometimes, the app just stops working out of the blue.
- Can get detected by other services and apps (like Pokemon Go)
Play Store Rating: 3
Fake GPS 360
Last, but not the least, this free fake GPS spoofer will provide a fast and simple solution to change your location. You can spoof your location to any place in the world by looking at its coordinates.
- Sometimes, the location spoofing does not work with other apps
Play Store Rating: 3.8
Download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pe.fakegps
This brings us to the end of this extensive post about the best GPS spoofer apps. Now when you know about the top 10 location spoofer apps for Android, you can easily pick an ideal solution. For your convenience, we have only listed the fake GPS location spoofer free apps. Some of these apps are entirely free while others would need a premium subscription for their advanced features. Feel free to give some of them a try and pick the best GPS spoofer for your device.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking