What is Grindr for Web and How to Access Grindr's Web Version?
Being one of the most popular dating and social apps for gay and bisexual men, Grindr certainly needs no introduction. While the Grindr app offers tons of features, a lot of people find it hard to access it on their desktops. The good news is that the company has recently released a Grindr web app version that you can use on any PC for free. Without much ado, let’s get to know how to use the Grindr website version right here.
Part 1: What is the Grindr Web Version?
Grindr is the most popular dating app in the LGBT community that is actively used by over 4.5 million people daily. Apart from Grindr’s iOS and Android app, the company has recently come up with its web version.
Just like other social IM apps (like WhatsApp or Telegram), you can also access the Grindr website and link your account by using your mobile app. That’s it! You can now access the Grindr app on your desktop to talk to your matches or edit your profile.
As of now, the Grindr web version only provides limited features compared to its mobile app. Besides that, the Grindr web app also has an “Office Mode” that would disguise the app’s logo or any NSFW pictures. In this way, you can freely use the Grindr website version without compromising your privacy.
Part 2: How to use the Grindr Web App on any PC?
After getting to know the basic features of the Grindr web version, you must be willing be to give it a try. Beforehand, you should know that the Grindr web app is only available for limited locations as of now. Furthermore, to access its web version, you should be using the Grindr app on your iOS or Android device in advance.
To learn how to use the Grindr web app on any platform, you can just go through these steps:
Step 1: Go to your Grindr Account and Select its Web Version
To start with, you can just launch the Grindr app on your smartphone and make sure you are already logged into your account. Now, tap on your profile from the sidebar and select the “Grindr Web” feature.
Step 2: Connect your Account to the Grindr Web App
On your computer, you can go to the Grindr website version by typing the web.grindr.com URL on the address bar of any browser. Here, a unique QR code with the Grindr icon would be displayed.
On your smartphone, after tapping on the Grindr web version, your phone’s camera would be opened. Now, you can use the camera lens to just scan the QR code that would automatically link your account with the Grindr website version.
That’s it! Once your account is linked to the web version of Grindr, you can access the app on your desktop whenever you want.
Part 3: How to Change Location on Grindr on an iOS Device without Jailbreak?
One of the major complaints of Grindr users is the limited set of profiles that they get on their radar. To overcome this, you can learn how to change your location on Grindr with a tool like Dr. Fone - Virtual Location (iOS).
A part of the Dr.Fone toolkit, it provides a hassle-free solution to spoof your device location to anywhere in the world. Once the location is spoofed, it would automatically be reflected on Grindr and other installed dating apps on your device. Besides that, you can also use Dr.Fone to simulate your device’s movement, mark favorite locations, and do so much more.
Step 1: Install the Location Spoofer Tool and Connect your iPhone
At first, you can just install and launch Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS) on your system and connect your iPhone to it. To proceed, you need to agree to the terms of service of the tool and click on the “Get Started” button.
After that, you can just select the snapshot of the connected iPhone and commence the process. You can also enable the option to directly connect your iPhone via WiFi in the future from here.
Step 2: Search for a Target Location to Spoof
Once your iPhone is connected, the application will automatically detect its present location and would display it. Now, to spoof its location on Grindr, you can click on the “Teleport Mode” from the top.
Now, just go to the search option on the top-left corner and simply enter the address, keywords, or coordinates of the target location. The application will automatically suggest places based on the entered keywords.
Step 3: Spoof your iPhone’s Location on Grindr (or Other Apps)
After you select the target location, it would automatically be changed on the map. Now, you can just move the pin around or zoom in/out of the map to get to the specific location. Simply click on the “Move Here” button and the location would be changed on Grindr or any other installed app on your device.
The best part is that you don’t need to jailbreak your device or go through any unwanted hassle to change your location. If you want, you can also simulate the movement of your iPhone between multiple spots or mark your go-to locations as favorites.
Now when you know how to use the Grindr web app, you can easily access your favorite dating app on any platform of your choice. Though, before you access the Grindr website version, make sure that you already have an active account on the Grindr mobile app. Furthermore, if you want to extend your radar and get more matches on Grindr, then simply use Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS). A user-friendly DIY application, it will let you spoof your location on Grindr and other social apps to anywhere you want.
You Might Also Like
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking