Wondering the Best Alternative to Hola? Here Is the Answer
Changing the location on your phone requires tricking apps and programs on your device that you’re elsewhere. There are varying motives why you might be looking to do this, including for safety purposes. On the other hand, some people opt for this option because they already have plans to move to the location and are just trying to get ahead. Whatever your reason for faking your GPS, the most popular app people seem to use is Hola Fake GPS app. The Hola GPS app is quite common because it is easy to switch your location to anywhere.
However, recently, there’s been information that Hola GPS isn’t as secure as people think. It puts users at significant security risk and makes them susceptible to cyber-attacks. Therefore, it’s expected that you might be looking for a Hola GPS alternative. We’ll walk you through the best alternative for Hola Fake GPS App in this post. So, without further ado, let’s begin.
Part 1: What is Hola VPN
Hola VPN is quite popular because of its many trends. It is a fake location mobile app that offers virtual private network services. However, many would argue that Hola Fake GPS Apk isn’t a real VPN because it doesn’t have dedicated servers that users can connect through. Instead, Hola GPS is simply a peer-to-peer network that provides users access to their internet connection for network-free access.
Over 160 million people worldwide use Hola VPN, mostly to watch and consume content restricted from your country like Netflix shows. Hola Fake GPS is easy to access as you can choose to download the app or install the app as a browser extension to fake your GPS location whenever you want.
Part 2: How to Fake Location on Android Via Hola
Hola Fake GPS App is available for Android and desktop devices, but you cannot use it on an iPhone. In this section, we’ll be exploring how to fake your GPS location using Hola VPN. Follow the steps below to get fake your location with Hola.
Step 1: First, you must disable your high accuracy location if you want to use Hola fake location. You have to navigate to your device’s setting and locate the location; ensure you only leave it on the device or GPS.
Step 2: Download the Hola Fake GPS Location app on your Android device. You can usually get this app from the Google Play Store.
Step 3: You also have to enable the developer option to make the app effective on your device. Go to your settings, tap on ‘about’ and click on the build number until the message ‘you’re now a developer’ pops up.
Step 4: Now, enable ‘mock location’ on your device. Go to ‘developer option’ and scroll down till you locate ‘select mock location app.’ Choose Hola VPN’ to change GPS location.
Step 5: Now, you can open the app on your smartphone and choose the location you want. You can also search for your preferred location using the app’s search bar above the page.
Step 5: Click the ‘play button’ to change your location after choosing your preferred location.
You can also press the ‘stop’ button whenever you’re ready.
- Hola VPN is relatively easy to use.
- It works to unlock many websites and apps you’re otherwise blocked from.
- Most of the connections within the app are fast.
- Although there’s a premium version, the free version works excellently.
- The app has too many security risks that leave users’ privacy and actual location unprotected.
- The app uses a peer-to-peer VPN that is not encrypted and makes users’ devices a part of the data transfer.
- It doesn’t support iOS devices.
With this information, it’s only standard that you would be looking for a Hola Fake GPS location app alternative. The next section will provide you with the best alternative to this app.
Part 3: One-click Location Changer for iOS and Android: Dr.Fone - Virtual Location
After intensive research, we found that the best alternative to Hola Fake GPS is Virtual Location by Dr. Phone. Whether you want to change your location for privacy reasons or any other, this app works excellently to make it happen. It is pretty straightforward to use and will change your iOS location to any location globally.
Unlike Hola Fake GPS, this app comes with a user-friendly interface and works with all types of location-based apps. Want to know the best part? It offers users a free version that works excellently to help you change your location.
- Virtual location requires just one click to fake your location.
- It allows you to create routes on the map to move along.
- Users can alter the speed to move virtually on the app.
How to Use Virtual Location to Fake Your Location
Below, you’ll find a quick and straightforward guide on how you can use Dr.Fone - Virtual Location to fake your location.
Step 1: Download Dr.Fone - Virtual Location on your computer. You can perform this action by visiting the official site or by the download link above. Once you download and install the app, launch it to begin.
Step 2: On the screen would be ‘Get Started,’ click on it and enable the ‘Teleport mode.’ You can perform this action by tapping on the second icon in the upper right corner.
Step 3: Now, search for the location you would like to teleport to and select it.
Step 4: Once you find the location, hit ‘Move Here,’ and the location on your computer and phone will change to your new fake location.
Now you can start using your new location on the Hola fake GPS location app alternative.
That’s all we have on the best alternative to Hola fake GPS app. Now that you know how much of a threat Hola Fake GPS poses to you, you try its best alternative. Dr.Fone - Virtua Location helps you change location to anywhere in the world with just click. It will protect you from untrustworthy apps while ensuring the privacy of your personal information. However, the final decision is yours, and we trust that you will make a smart one.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking