A Full Review for iTools Virtual Location and Top 5 Alternatives
iTools is a comprehensive suite of software that features a range of tools for managing Apple devices, including the iTools Virtual Location. iTools Virtual Location allows users to change the GPS location of their Apple devices to any location they choose, allowing access to location-restricted content, enhancing privacy, and more.
This article will provide a complete overview of the iTools Virtual Location changer tool. In particular, we will discuss how it works, its benefits, and how to use the software to spoof your Location. Importantly, we will discern the top 5 iTools Virtual Location alternatives. In case you do not like what iTools offers, you can pick one of the iTools alternatives and spoof your location in the same manner.
- Part 1. Overview of iTools Virtual Location
- Part 2. How to Use iTools Virtual Location to Fake GPS Location on iPhone?
- Part 3. User Reviews for iTools Virtual Location
- Part 4. Pros and Cons of iTools Virtual Location
- Part 5. Top 5 Alternative to Fake GPS Location Pro - Dr.Fone - Virtual Location
- Part 6. FAQs About iTools Virtual Location
Part 1. Overview of iTools Virtual Location
iTools has designed a range of tools for managing Apple devices, including iPhones, iPad, and Mac devices. One of the most exciting tools is the iTools Virtual Location which allows users to change their location to any other location in the world and trick location-based apps on their devices.
This feature is specifically useful to access location-restricted content or websites and privacy. You can also play games like Pokemon Go from the comfort of your home and still have all the best Pokemon in your collection.
The Virtual Location feature of iTools works by spoofing the GPS data of your Apple devices. To get into technicalities, when you select a different location, your device will send false GPS coordinates to other applications and services. This will trick the application into thinking you are in a different location.
All in all, iTools Virtual Location presents a simple range of features and a very straightforward interface. This means even the least tech-literates can use iTools Virtual Location conveniently, access restricted content, and play location-based games like Pokemon Go seamlessly.
- You can change the location on your iPhone or iPad without rooting or jailbreaking the device.
- You can change the GPS location on your iPhone and iPad within a few clicks.
- Play location-based games like Pokemon Go and AR games from the comfort of your home.
- Simulate the GPS movements using keyboard keys or joysticks.
- You can simultaneously simulate the fake GPS on up to 5 Android or iOS devices.
- Import GPX route files and save them for your subsequent use.
Available for Windows and Mac computers.
- You can use the tool to spoof your location on Android and iOS devices.
- Fully support the latest iOS 16/Android 13.
iTools Virtual Location Plan and Pricing:
- 1 Bundled Package, one PC: US$ 59.95 (up to 5 devices)
- Premium License, 5 PC: US$ 34.95 (up to 5 devices)
- Platinum License, 15 PC: US$ 69.95 (up to 5 devices)
- Contact iTools Virtual Location vendor to get offers on bundled packages.
Part 2. How to Use iTools Virtual Location to Fake GPS Location on iPhone?
iTools Virtual Location is easy to use. However, you have to pay to gain full access to its features.
Here's a step-by-step instruction on how to use iTool Virtual Location;
Step 1. Go to iTools' website and download the Toolbox on your PC or Mac device.
- Install the program on the computer. And from the main interface, choose Virtual Location.
- Ensure to connect your iPhone or Android devices to the PC or Mac using the lightning cable.
Step 2. Choose any destination you want in the world.
- Type in the name of a place where you want to go and choose
Step 3. You will find three different modes within the iTools Virtual Location interface.
- The first mode is Move Mode, which allows you to move with joysticks or keyboards on the computer and simulate the same on the iOS device. You can adjust the speed from the bottom of the page.
- The second option is the walking mode, which allows you to move at the normal walking speed. You must click on the bottom pane's human icon to walk at the lowest pace. You can set the route and adjust the speed during the journey.
- Pin mode allows you to choose many stops or destinations within the selected route. You can select as many pins as you want.
- Once again, you can adjust the speed and distance from the lower part of the interface.
Step 4. You can select the desired route and move at the desired speed. Depending on the selected option, you will move automatically or use the joysticks to simulate the fake GPS movement using Joysticks or keyboard keys.
There you go! That's how simple it is to use the iTools Virtual Location and spoof your GPS location on your iPhone.
Part 3. User Reviews for iTools Virtual Location
One of the best indicators of an online tool's efficiency is user reviews and comments from Tech critics. We did not thoroughly enjoy using the iTools Virtual Location ourselves. And that is because it does not include advanced features as the iTools Virtual Location alternatives mentioned here. Nevertheless, it is also good to look at other users' feedback, so here are a few reviews from iTools users:
Sri Viswakarma (Content Manager, Greenland LLC.)
"I recently started using the iTools Virtual Location application, and I am impressed that it delivers on its promise. The price is quite high compared to other GPS location changes in the market, but during the Trial version of the tool, iTool's simple interface stuck with me. It's reliable, and I love how it lets me access location-restricted content. I recommend the iTools Virtual Location to anyone looking to change their GPS location on their iPhone conveniently."
Kat Napiorkowska (Self-employed)
"After reading the good description of the iTools Virtual Location from the vendor, I was really excited to try the application. But I have to say that I am quite disappointed with iTools Virtual Location. I was really excited to try iTools Virtual Location, but I have to say I am quite disappointed with the app. In my opinion, the application's user interface is quite confusing, and I found it difficult to navigate. I also experienced some bugs and crashes while using the app, which was frustrating. The location-changing feature didn't seem to work well for me, as the new location wasn't accurate or consistent. I was hoping for a reliable and efficient tool, but unfortunately, iTools Virtual Location did not meet my expectations. I would not recommend this app to others."
Part 4. Pros and Cons of iTools Virtual Location
Of course, the mixed user reviews confused us too about the reliability and efficiency of the iTools Virtual Location. However, it all comes down to what user's liked and what they didn't. So, we went through more than hundreds of user feedback on sites like G2 and Capterra and tested the tools multiple times to find the good and bad things about iTools Virtual Location.
Pros of iTools Virtual Location
- The application allows you to change your GPS location to anywhere in the world.
- iTools Virtual Location is not that simple to use. However, the app becomes familiar after a few tries, and even technophobes can use it conveniently.
- You can download the tool on both Windows and Mac devices.
- You can use the tools on both iPhone and iPad.
- You can import GPX files and save them for later use.
Cons of iTools Virtual Location
- A very costly tool. Compared to other location changes in the market, iTools Virtual Location charges high subscription fees.
- You can pay for iTools Virtual Location individually. And you have to purchase the entire suite to use these fake GPS features in the program.
- It is mostly suitable for companies and corporations, as it offers multiple licenses, owing to its range of tools in the suite.
- It does not work well with all location-based social applications. The app crashes.
Part 5. Top 5 Alternative to Fake GPS Location Pro - Dr.Fone - Virtual Location
Owing to the drawbacks of the iTools Virtual Location program, it is only reasonable to look for other tools. There are several reasons you should explore other tools; however, the most significant is that you do not have to pay for features you will not use. And that's why we have listed the five best iTools Virtual Location alternatives. You can choose one that best suits your needs.
1. Dr.Fone - Virtual Location [Most Recommend]
The best iTools Virtual Location Alternative, Wondershare Dr.Fone - Virtual Location offers everything and costs 5x less than iTools. Another benefit of using Dr.Fone - Virtual Location is it is just not limited to iOS devices. You can very well use the same program (installed whether on Windows or Mac) to simulate fake GPS on both Android and iOS (individually or simultaneously).
This app works well with social apps like Snapchat and Instagram. Plus, you can employ it to mock your location on dating apps like Tinder. Needless to say, it works seamlessly on location-based apps like Pokemon Go as well as navigational apps like a Parental control service (Life360, etc.).
Overall Dr.Fone Virtual Location boasts a lot of features, including custom speed, historical records, and lots mode, that makes it stand out in the industry. And what's more amazing about the tool is its seamlessly integrated user interface that makes Dr.Fone - Virtual Location uses the most advanced geolocation changer technology and has withstood the test of time. It works seamlessly on almost location-based applications and services.
- You can spoof your location on Android and iDevices. Plus, the program is available for Windows and Mac devices.
- You can simulate the fake GPS movement using joysticks or keyboards.
- There are three different speeds for automatic GPS mocking: move at the average walking pace, a cycle speed, or a car, from 3.6km/h to 108km/h.
- You can use the Dr.Fone - Virtual Location to spoof GPS location on games like Pokemon Go, social apps like Tinder, or navigational apps like Life360.
- You can import and export GPX files and use them to spoof your location with a click of a button.
- Save historical records and quickly access them later to spoof one of the past locations.
- There is no need to jailbreak your iPhone or root your Android device for Dr.Fone - Virtual Location to spoof your location.
Here's How to use Dr.Fone - Virtual Location to Spoof your GPS location seamlessly:
Step 1. Download and Install the Dr.Fone - Virtual Location application on your Windows or Mac device.
- On the main interface, choose Virtual Location from the list of options on the page.
- On the next page, click on Get Started and connect your Android or iOS device to the PC using its USB cable.
Step 2. Once the device is connected to the Dr.Fone interface, you will see the current location on the map. If you cannot see the current location on the map, click on the "Center On" icon to refresh and update the current location on the map.
Step 3. Choose Teleport Mode from the upper-right corner of the screen. In the search bar, type in the address of the location where you want to spoof your location.
- After typing the location in the upper-left corner, click on
- After selecting the target address, in the pop-up menu, choose Move Here to go ahead.
Step 4. Once you go to the new location, you can see the location on your phone has been changed.
- The location of your iPhone or Android device should be changed instantly. You can click on the chain icon (the walk mode) on the right pane of the screen. To select Bicycle mode or car mode, click on the subsequent icons.
That's how simple it is to use the Dr.Fone - Virtual Location to simulate fake GPS movement. Retain that this is just an introduction to what the program can do.
2. Mock Locations (fake GPS path)
Mock Location (fake GPS path) works like any other tool mentioned here. It spoofs the location by providing false information via the GPS and network providers. When it comes to functioning, you can use Mock Location (fake GPS path) to spoof your location to any other location in the world.
Like Wondershare's Dr.Fone - Virtual Location, Mock Location allows you to set two points, and it will find the route automatically. You can set breakpoints and move via variable speed at different points marked on the map. Plus, you can choose to move at a pace between 20 - 40kmph. You can use advanced functions like braking before turns. Additionally, you can use joysticks or keyboards to move around in the new location.
Overall, with a 4+ rating on the Google Play store, Mock Location (fake GPS path) is a considerable tool for anyone looking for a reliable iTools virtual location alternative. However, it is expensive compared to Dr.Fone - Virtual Location, given it charges you per item ($0.49 - $10.99 per item), and there is no option for a monthly subscription.
- You can hide the Mock Location (fake GPS path) icon from the notification bar, allowing you to take screenshots conveniently.
- Set starting and ending points and move between the points automatically.
- Move at different speeds between two points. Automatically slows down the speed at turns or bends.
- You can replay the route from the GPX file.
- Mock Location (fake GPS path) is a simple-to-use application.
- A lot of advanced features to mock your location like a professional.
- It works on a range of applications, including location-based games.
- You can use joysticks to move manually in the new location.
- Costly application; you have to purchase maps, routes, and features individually.
- Many applications get crash when you try to change the location.
- Mock Location (fake GPS path) can sometimes be buggy. For instance, when you are on a track, it will show you are driving a car.
3. Fake GPS Location Spoofer
Fake GPS Location Spoofer is another prominent location changer on the Google Play store and a suitable iTools alternative. You can select any area from the world, and the Fake GPS Location Spoofer will spoof your location on most of the applications effectively.
Yes, it works only on some location-based applications. You cannot use Fake GPS Location Spoofer on apps like Pokemon Go. It is also important to note that most users have indicated their accounts have been banned because of using this application.
However, you can use the Fake GPS Location Spoofer to access restricted websites efficiently. The application is free to use, and you do not have to pay even a dime. Needless to say, it annoys you with tons of ads, so that's a disadvantage.
- Stops and gyms. You can stop at a different location for up to an hour and move automatically after the allotted time passes.
- You can use Joystick to move conveniently.
- You can use GPX files to import routes.
- You can create your own routes.
- You do not have to sign up to use Fake GPS Location Spoofer.
- Small application and does not consume many physical resources.
- It works well to access restricted content on websites.
- Fake GPS Location Spoofer does not work on all location-based applications.
- Tons of ads annoy you during the setup process.
- There is no option to remove the icon from the notification bar.
4. Lexa's Fake GPS Location
Lexa's Fake GPS Location is pretty much similar to the aforementioned Fake GPS Location Spoofer. It is free, simple to use, and effective on only some location-based applications. Still, useful features like the History allow you to find the previously used routes. Additionally, you can get information about the altitude and the place when you mark it on the map.
The best thing about Lexa Fake GPS Location is its simplicity. The sheer straightforwardness of the user interface makes it suitable for non-tech-savvy users looking for a simple means to alter their location. Unlike iTools 4 Virtual Location, you do not need a computer to get the job done.
- You can set intervals and multiple stops within a route.
- A range of settings allows you to customize the tool as per need.
- Import GPX files and travel on readymade routes.
- You can access the Historical records and move along the past routes conveniently.
- Entirely free to use; there is no need to sign up.
- You can enter coordinates instead of names to move to a definite location.
- Use joysticks or a keyboard to simulate the fake GPS movement.
- You can use it to access restricted content.
- Fake GPS Location Spoofer does not work on all location-based applications.
- Tons of ads annoy you during the setup process.
- There is no option to remove the icon from the notification bar.
5. Fake GPS Run
Fake GPS Run is another suitable iTools Virtual Location alternative that gets the job done for the most part and does not charge you even a dime. You can move to a different location using GPS coordinates or simply searching for the place. You can also set up routes or import readymade routes via GPX files. You can also access the previous routes saved in the Historical records to quickly move to a past route.
The best thing about Fake GPS Run is its simple-to-use interface. In fact, when you compare the last two iTools alternative to Fake GPS Run, you will find that all three are basically the same applications under different uniforms. But when it comes to uniform the interface, Fake GPS Run wins the contest. Like its earlier two predecessors, it is free but burdens the users with tons of ads.
- Fake GPS Run is made explicitly for Samsung users.
- You can enter the location coordinates and locate them accurately.
- You can hide the Fake GPS Run icon from the notification bar.
- It works well on most location-based apps and websites.
- Completely free to use.
- You can access the Historical records and move along the past route.
- You can set stop points in the chosen route.
- Elegant interface.
- Bugs and issues.
- It does not work well with advanced applications like Pokemon Go.
- Android 6.0 and above.
Part 6. FAQs About iTools Virtual Location
1. How to Download iTools Virtual Location?
- Go to the Official ThinkSkySoft page.
- Click on Products from the upper-right pane.
- Choose Toolset. And click on Buy Now to subscribe to one of the plans of the iTools Virtual Location.
2. Is iTools Virtual Location Safe?
Yes. iTools Virtual Location is entirely safe to use. However, you must remember that it is not the nature of the iTools Virtual Location that will cause problems. For instance, iTools comes from ThinkSkySoft, which is a reputed brand. Nevertheless, it does not use advanced algorithms to spoof GPS location. As a result, many social applications identify the application and may ban you.
3. Can you change your Android location with iTools?
No. The older versions of Android (Android 5.0 and earlier) allow you to change the GPS location without root. However, the newer versions (Android 6.0 and later) do not allow you to change the location without rooting. iTools Virtual Location cannot help you in this regard.
However, some applications like Dr.Fone - Virtual Location allow you to change the location on Android 6.0 and later versions conveniently.
iTools Virtual Location, all in all, is a comprehensive program and is equipped with all the necessary tools that one might look for in a GPS spoofing application. It allows you to move automatically, manually, and at different speeds. You can also mark the Pins in a route and make the simulation look genuine. However, the problem forces you to purchase the full Toolset to use the application. You have to pay US$ 59.95 to use one function of the tool. Aside from that, it does not use advanced algorithms, so some apps might crash or not work with iTools Virtual Location.
And that's why we include the five best iTools Virtual Location alternatives. You can choose any of the five as they have nearly the features that iTools Virtual Location does. The first one in the alternative list, the Dr.Fone - Virtual Location, is the most significant location changer in the market. It costs nearly 5x lower than iTools Virtual Location and offers more features. Plus, it is more sophisticated and simple to use compared to iTools.
You Might Also Like
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking