Edit and Send Fake Location on Telegram in 3 Ways [Most-Used]
Telegram is an ad-free messaging application for Android and iOS. This app was established in 2013 and facilitates secure conversations among more than 550 active users. But despite its super-tight security, location-sharing on Telegram remains a concern among many. Like Facebook, the “People Nearby” feature on Telegram can expose your location to unwanted people. So, how can one create a fake GPS on Telegram? If you’re one of those concerned users, this post will teach you how to create a Telegram fake GPS quickly and easily. Let’s learn!
Part 1. Why Fake Location on Telegram?
There are numerous reasons to fake location on Telegram. However, here are the main ones:
1. Protect your privacy
While signing up on Telegram, you’ll often allow the messaging app to track your GPS location. Unfortunately, this also applies to other messaging apps like Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, etc. Therefore, to prevent Telegram from accessing and sharing your real-time location, you’ll need to spoof GPS.
2. Prank your friends
Social media pressure is real. But instead of the negativity, you can concentrate on the prank side of it. For example, you might want to convince your close cousin or new girlfriend that you live and work in Las Vegas when you’re actually in Texas. Whichever the case, spoofing your location can give you a new social status.
3. Make new friends
As said before, Telegram has a “People Nearby” feature for giving you friend recommendations based on your actual location. In addition, you can see Telegram groups near your GPS location. So, if you intend to go international and meet new friends, change your Telegram location. This way, all suggestions on the “People Nearby” feature will match your new GPS location.
Part 2. How to Send Fake Location on Telegram?
We are here to provide the three most-used methods for you to change location on Telegram. Not every solution is suitable for every situation that everyone encounters, but there is always one that is right for you. Some methods may require the assistance of a computer, some can be done only on a mobile phone, and the success rate varies greatly. Now let’s learn how to fake location on Telegram using three simple methods.
Method 1: Change Telegram location on Android/ iOS with the best Location Changer
If you want to completely varnish your location on Telegram, install a powerful GPS tool like Dr.Fone Virtual Location. With this computer program, you can spoof your Telegram location with just a few mouse clicks. It’s simple to use and offers excellent compatibility with Android and iPhone apps. You can teleport your Telegram location to anywhere in the world. In addition, you can make the location transfer more realistic by enabling the multi-stop and one-stop route features. Just point to a location on the map and get going.
Dr.Fone Virtual Location key features:
- Change location on Telegram, WhatsApp, Facebook, Hinge, etc.
- Compatible with most iPhone and Android versions.
- Easy to set up and comprehend the virtual location map.
- Teleport Telegram location through driving, biking, cycling, or walking.
So, without dilly-dallying much, follow me to create a Telegram fake location with Dr.Fone:
Step 1. Launch Dr.Fone Virtual Location on PC.
Install and run Dr.Fone on your PC and then connect your smartphone to your computer using a USB wire. While doing so, make sure you enable the “Transfer Files” option on your phone. Then, on the home window of Dr.Fone, tap Virtual Location and then tap Get Started on the new window.
Step 2. Link your smartphone to Dr.Fone.
Next, open your smartphone’s Settings app and enable USB debugging to connect it to Dr.Fone. Fortunately, this program comes with a simple guide for all iOS and Android versions.
Pro tip: If you’re an Android user, click Settings> Additional Settings> Developer options> USB debugging. Also, remember to choose Dr.Fone under the “Select mock location app” section.
Step 3. Choose your desired location and move.
After successfully connecting your device to Dr.Fone, tap Next to open the Virtual Location map. Now enter the Teleport Mode and key in the GPS coordinates or location you want to move to. Alternatively, simply tap a spot on the map and click Move Here. And there is that!
Method 2: Fake a live telegram location via VPN (Android & iOS)
Using a VPN (Virtual Private Network) is arguably the most reliable way to create a Telegram fake GPS. With a professional VPN service, you can change your device’s IP address and access international websites, TV stations, movie channels, and so on. In other words, it connects you to a computer server in a country where you’re typically restricted. Popular VPN services include NordVPN and ExpressVPN.
For example, let’s learn how to set up the ExpressVPPN service on Android/iPhone:
- ▪ Step 1. Download the VPN app on Google Play Store, launch it, and create an account.
- ▪ Step 2. Follow the on-screen instructions to set up ExpressVPN and choose a VPN server location.
- ▪ Step 3. Lastly, tap the Power button to connect to the VPN server in the country you’ve selected. That was easy, huh?
Method 3: Fake location on Telegram from free on Android
It’s absolutely okay to operate on a thin budget these days. So, if you’re after a free VPN service for Android, use a Fake GPS location. It’s a free program that allows you to spoof your GPS location on Android with a few screen taps. Let’s have a look!
Step 1. Fire up Play Store and search for “fake GPS location.” You’ll see a yellow emoji holding a phone. Install that app!
Step 2. Next, open Additional Settings and choose Developer options on your phone. Then, set Fake GPS location as the mock location app.
Step 3. Now launch the app and choose your new GPS location. If satisfied, simply tap the green Play button.
Part 3. FAQs About Creating a Fake GPS on Telegram?
Q1: Can my friends know when I fake a Telegram location?
Unfortunately, you can easily detect if someone is faking their Telegram GPS location. A fake location usually has a “red pin” on the address. The actual location doesn’t.
Q2: Is Telegram better than WhatsApp?
You’ll be surprised to learn that Telegram offers better security features than WhatsApp. This platform encrypts messages between you and the server, meaning that no one else can access your chats. For WhatsApp, the jury is still out.
Q3: Can I spoof location on iPhone?
Sadly, creating a Telegram fake location on iPhone isn’t as straightforward as Android. In other words, you can’t just install a GPS app from Play Store and enjoy the new sites. So, use a program like Dr.Fone Virtual Location or purchase a VPN service.
There you go; you can now create a new Telegram location to prank your friends or make new circles using a premium VPN service like ExpressVPN. However, VPN monthly subscriptions can empty your wallet. So, use a pocket-friendly and reliable option like Dr.Fone to easily fake GPS location on Android and iPhone. Give it a try!
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking