How and Where to Find a Shiny Stone Pokémon
Shiny Stone Pokémon is an important evolution item in Pokémon Sword and Shield. If you are a Pokémon player, you understand how great it is to capture a Shiny Stone. However, the Shiny Stone is a rare item, and you will have to put more work to grab one. In this article, we will to explain to you everything you ought to know about Shiny Stone Pokémon, including how to get them with less effort. Let’s get started.
Part 1. Shiny Stone Pokémon
What is Shiny Stone Evolution?
A Shiny Stone is an item in Pokémon Go that is used to evolve certain Pokémon. Shiny Stone was introduced in Generation IV and is no different from other evolution stones such as dusk stones, dawn stone, and ice stone, to mention but a few. The major differences could be their location as well as the type of Pokémon they help to evolve. You can identify this peculiar stone by its dazzling, shining light.
How and where to find a Shiny Stone evolution
In Pokémon Sword and Shield, the easiest way to get any evolution stone, including Shiny Stone, is by completing poke jobs. When you earn a water badge and then the gym badge, you can access the third tier poke jobs. Everything further will depend on whether your Pokémon perform great in their assigned jobs. If it performs great, you will be rewarded with an evolution stone that could be a Shiny Stone. If you want your Pokémon to do a great job, make sure you meticulously read through the summary of every given poke job. This is vital because it provides you a clue of what Pokémon you should pick.
Shiny Stone Evolution
In Pokémon Go, Shiny Stone is used to evolve certain Pokémon species. The following are some of the Pokémon that evolve using Shiny Stone. Evolving them is pretty simple. Just launch the menu and navigate to the bag. Select the “Other items” tab and use it to evolve any of the Pokémon listed below.
Roselia is small, light green in color grass and poison type Pokémon. It has stats of 50 hp, 60 attacks, 65 speed, and 45 defense. This Pokémon was introduced in Generation III and had three thorns on its head and black eyes with long eyelashes. It holds a rose on the one hand and a red one on the other hand. Its aroma draws serenity, but the thorns on its head contain poison. The healthier it is, the stronger its aroma is. This Pokémon evolves from Budew through friendship level up in the day. When it is subjected to a Shiny Stone, it evolves into Roserade.
This is a normal type of Pokémon that was introduced in Generation 5. It is also referred to as Chinchilla Pokémon. Its abilities include cute charm, technician, and skill link. Its stats are hp-55, attack-50, defence-40, speed-75, and total combat points-75. A Minccino evolves into a Cincino using a Shiny Stone. In Pokémon Sword and Shield, Minccino is located in rolling fields, East Lake Axewell, Route 5, and Giant’s cap.
Togetic is a fairy and flying type of Pokémon that has ten hatch cycles. Its abilities include hustle, serene grace, and super luck. Togetic itself evolves from Togepi with leveled up friendship through camp play and cooking curry. It can float in midair without having to flip it wings. It appears and showers happiness to kindhearted and caring people. It, however, becomes dispirited if it encounters people who aren’t kind. Togetic is located in Stony Wilderness and from an evolving Togepi. Togetic evolves to Togekiss with the help of a Shiny Stone.
Part 2. Tricks and Hacks to Find Shiny Stone Pokémon
Finding a Shiny Stone in Pokémon Sword and Shield is challenging because it is a rare item. Nevertheless, some hacks and tricks can reduce your curve of finding a Shiny Stone, as explained below.
1. Use the iOS spoofing tool-Dr. Fone Virtual Location
Since the game of Pokémon is location-based, you can fake your GPS location by simply teleporting to an appropriate Shiny Stone location while you are seated at your home. This is achievable with the help of Dr. Fone Virtual Location. The program is powerful, simple, and easy to use. You can teleport to whatever place you want, simulate movements along a route set by two or multiple points. To teleport to the location where it is easier to grab a Shiny Stone using Dr. Fone Virtual Location, follow the steps below.
Step 1. Download and install Dr. Fone Virtual Location on your computer. Now run it and click on the “Virtual Location” tab.
Step 2. After that, connect your iOS to the PC and click the “Get Started” button.
Step 3. On the next page, click the third icon on the top-right to provide the teleport mode. Choose the location you want to teleport to within the filed at the top and press “Go.”
Step 4. Click “Move Here” on the dialog box that pops up once the program finds the location.
2. Use Android spoofing tool- Pgsharp
Pgsharp i8s an Android application that enables users to be fake their GPS location and fools location-based apps like Pokémon Go to enter a territory that is easy to grab a Shiny Stone or Pokémon. It has a joystick feature for easy and smooth movement, coordinates to move to specific locations, auto walkthrough several pokestops, and saves your last location, among others.
3. Use a Drone
Some YouTube channels teach you how to use drones to cheat in Pokémon Go. A good example of a drone is DJI PantomDrone. When this drone is integrated with some smart software, you can easily control a phone that is attached to the drone. This way, you can sit at home while visiting gyms and pokestops.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking