1.Dr.Fone is a tool that you can use to download backup files from iCloud to your computer. You can use the function "Recover from iCloud Backup File" to view them on your computer. Dr.Fone will never record your account information and privacy.
2.To keep your account secure, you need enter your ID and password every time before downloading a new backup file from iCloud. Dr. fone will never record your account information or transmit it anywhere else.
3.To secure your account information against theft, Dr.Fone suggests that you promptly log out of your account after downloading the required iCloud backup file(s) to your computer. Dr.Fone shall not be liable for any loss incurred by you due to third-party malicious programs or account stealing via hacking software, i.e. all consequences and losses shall be solely borne by yourself. Please keep your computer safe by eliminating computer viruses on a regular basis, and do not perform jailbreaking or install any third-party plug-ins on your iOS device.
4.You can use multiple Apple IDs successively to download the corresponding iCloud backup files to your computer, and then scan and view the downloaded backup files at any time or otherwise elect to delete them.
5.Dr.Fone offers a feature to download and view iCloud backup files for free. You are required to purchase a license to activate the software if you need to recover data.
6.If you're unable to download files, please pay close attention to our official website as Apples download protocols are subject to change. The download duration may vary with your Internet speed and the volume of the data backed up to iCloud. Downloading may be sluggish or even fail if the Internet speed is low or the volume of the data to be backed up to iCloud is large. Therefore, please check your Internet access and wait patiently if the aforementioned problems occur.
7.Using the "Recover from iCloud Backup File" function provided by us represents that you have accepted Wondershare's disclaimer. Wondershare is deeply appreciative of your trust. However, Wondershare will not be liable for any abnormality of your account.
3 ways to recover data from iPhone SE/6S Plus/6S/6 Plus/6/5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS!
- Recover contacts directly from iPhone,iTunes backup and iCloud backup.
- Retrieve contacts including numbers,names,emails,job titles,companies,etc.
- Supports iPhone 6S,iPhone 6S Plus,iPhone SE and the latest iOS 9 fully!
- Recover data lost due to deletion,device loss,jailbreak,iOS 9 upgrade,etc.
- Selectively preview and recover any data you want.
- Deleted Data Recover
- 1. Recover HEIC Photos on iPhone
- 2. Recover Deleted Calendar Event
- 3. Retrieve iPhone Deleted Reminders
- 4. Retrieve iPhone Deleted Voicemail
- 5. Recover iPhone Deleted Photos
- 6. Recover iPhone Deleted Note
- 7. Recover Call History from iPhone
- 8. Recover iPhone Deleted Contacts
- 9. Recover iPhone Voice Memos
- 10. Recover Deleted iOS Files
- iPhone Passwords Recover
- 1. Retrieve iPhone Email Password
- 2. See iPhone Saved Password
- 3. Access iPhone Password
- 4. Get iPhone Password Back
- 5. iPhone Passcode Requriement Pops
- 6. Find iPhone Wi-Fi Password
- iPhone WhatsApp Recover
- 1. Recover WhatsApp Messages Apps
- 2. Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages
- 3. Recover WhatsApp Messages Online
- 4. Retrieve Deleted WhatsApp
- Recover from Stolen iPhone
- Recover from Broken iPhone
- 1. Recover Data from Broken iPhone
- 2. Water Damaged iPhone Data Recovery
- 3. Recover Data from Dead iPhone
- iPhone Recovery Tips
- 1. GT Recovery Undelete Restore
- 2. Recover Data from Memory Card
- 3. Recover iPhone Lost Data
- 4. Recycle Bin on iPhone
- 5. Recover Data on iPhone in Recover Mode
- 6. Recover Data from iPhone in DFU Mode
- 7. iTunes Data Recovery
- 8. Recover iPhone Data Without iTunes
- iPhone Recovery Tools