How to Fix Blue Screen Error on iPad
One of the most common issues affecting iPad users is theBlue Screen error, commonly referred to as the Blue Screen of death(BSOD). The major issue with this particular problem is that it interferes with the device's normal operations, making even the simplest troubleshooting action a real problem. Worse still, if you are able to fix the device, you could experience partial or total data loss.
If you happen to experience BSOD on your device, don't worry.There are a few ways you can fix this problem as we shall see in the course of this article. But before, we begin, let's see the main causes of this issues. This way you will be better placed to avoid the problem in the future.
- Part 1: Why your iPad show the Blue Screen Error
- Part 2: The Best way to Fix your iPad Blue Screen Error (Without Data Loss)
- Part 3: Other Ways to Fix the Blue Screen Error on iPad(May course data loss)
There are a number of reasons why this problem(iPad blue screen of death) could occuron your iPad. The following are just some of the most common ones.
Regardless of how it happened, you need a fast, secure andreliable way to fix the problem. The best solution and one that will not result in any data loss is dr.fone - System Repair. This software is designed to fix many issues your iOS device may be exhibiting, safely and quickly.
- Fix with various iOS system issues like recovery mode, white Apple logo, black screen, looping on start, etc.
- Fix other iPhone error and iTunes errors, such as iTunes error 4013, error 14, iTunes error 27, iTunes error 9 and more.
- Only fix your iOS to normal, no data loss at all.
- Work for all models of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Supports iPhone X / 8 (Plus)/ iPhone 7(Plus)/ iPhone6s(Plus), iPhone SE and the latest iOS 13 fully!
Here's how to use dr.fone to fix the problem "iPad blue screen" and get it working normally again.
Step 1: Assuming that you have installed dr.fone on computer, launch the program and select "System Repair".
Step 2: Connect the iPad to the computer using USB cables. Click on "Standard Mode"(retain data) or "Advanced Mode"(erase data) to continue.
Step 3: The next step is to download the latest iOS firmwareon to your device. dr.fone provides you with the latest version. So all you have to do is click "Start".
Step 4: Wait for the download process to complete.
Step 5: Once the download is complete, dr.fone will immediately begin to fix your iPad blue screen to normal.
Step 6: You should then see a message notifying you that the process has been completed and that the device will now restart in normal mode.
Video Tutorial: How to Repair Your iOS System Issues at Home
There are several other options you can try to get out of this fix. The following are some of them although they may not be as effective as dr.fone.
1. Restart the iPhone
This method can solve a lot of the problems you face withyour device. It is therefore worth a try. To do it, hold the Home and the Power buttons together until the device turns off. The iPad should turn on in a few seconds and display the Apple Logo.
2. Restore the iPad
If restarting the iPad doesn't work, you can try to restoreit. To do this, follow these simple steps.
Step 1: Turn off the iPad and then using USB cables connectthe device to your computer.
Step 2: Hold the Home button as you connect the device tothe computer and keep pressing it until the iTunes Logo appears
Step 3: You should then see a window with the step by stepprocedure on how to restore the device. Follow these steps and then confirm that you want to restore the device.
As you can see the Blue Screen error on the iPad is easily fixable. You just need the right troubleshooting procedures. Your best bet however is and should be dr.fone - System Repair which guarantees there will be no data loss.
- iPhone Boot Issues
- iPhone Activation Error
- iPad Struck on Apple Logo
- Fix iPhone/iPad Flashing Apple Logo
- Fix White Screen of Death
- iPod Gets Stuck on Apple Logo
- Fix iPhone Black Screen
- Fix iPhone/iPad Red Screen
- Fix Blue Screen Error on iPad
- Fix iPhone Blue Screen
- iPhone Wont Turn on Past the Apple Logo
- iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo
- iPhone Boot Loop
- iPad Won't Turn On
- iPhone Keeps Restarting
- iPhone Won't Turn Off
- Fix iPhone Won't Turn On
- Fix iPhone Keeps Turning Off