Complete Guide To Download iOS 15 Beta Profile Easily on Your iPhone or iPad
Before the launch of every iOS version, Apple intends to release a beta version of its software. Introducing such a version aims to point out the fundamental problems with their software update. The beta version is introduced in multiple iterations, which cover a "Developer Beta" release followed by a "Public Beta" release.
If you have been following the iOS beta profile releases, you would have heard about the iOS 15 beta profile. While you intend to look into the details of this beta release, figure out how to install it. Resolve all prevailing confusions and concerns involving the installation of beta profile iOS 15. However, do you wish to see all the devices that support iOS 15? Look into the comprehensive list of devices provided next:
- iPhone 13
- iPhone 13 mini
- iPhone Pro
- iPhone Pro Max
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 mini
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone X
- iPhone XR
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6S
- iPhone 6S Plus
- iPhone SE (1st and 2nd generations)
- iPod touch (7th generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st through 5th generations)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (1st through 3rd generations)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad Air (3rd and 4th generations)
- iPad Air 2
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad mini 4
- iPad (5th through 8th generations)
Part 1: What is an iOS Beta Exactly?
The iOS beta is released under the Apple Beta Software Program and Apple Developers Program with the intention of presenting users and developers with pre-release software. Talking about the essential reason for having the iOS beta versions released for the people involves overviewing the quality and usability of the software. Apple collects all feedback against the software to improve the final version.
Many Apple users prefer enrolling in the release of the iOS beta version and enjoying the services before anyone else does. Although it does sound enthralling to adopt, the problems involving the beta version remain intact. iOS beta releases are not commercially released in the market; thus, it has their drawbacks. To avoid issues caused by errors and inaccuracies in the software, it is best to keep a backup.
Before you get going to install iOS 15 beta profile on your iOS device, do you know how to submit your feedback to Apple? The public beta versions of iOS come with a built-in Feedback Assistant app, which can be accessed. This is how Apple regulates its software releases and makes itself better.
Part 2: How To Install iOS 15 Beta on Your iPhone or iPad
We will look into consistent ways of installing the iOS 15 beta on your iOS device. For a proper iOS 15 beta profile download, get to know more about the two unique methods. An overview of these methods will help you install iOS 15 beta on your device. To avoid compromise with the authority and existence of the iOS device, go through the methods carefully.
Although, whenever you go into installing a beta profile on your iOS device, never forget to back up. Protect all your data from getting compromised, as the chances of malfunctioning are prevalent.
Method 1: Official Channel – Join Apple Developer/Beta Software Program
There are two programs offered by Apple for iOS beta versions. Being a developer, you will always look to get the first hands-on experience with the software. Thus, this program comes under a price for developers around the world. Similarly, Apple releases a public beta version a while after, which is completely free. You can enroll in either program or join the community presenting support for the iOS software.
Follow the steps provided next to join either of the Apple beta profile program to download the iOS 15 beta profile:
Step 1: Open the official browser of Apple, Safari, on your iPhone/iPad and continue to open the website of the Apple beta version program. If you are part of the Apple Developers Program, access "developer.apple.com." Conversely, open "beta.apple.com" if you are looking for an Apple Beta Software program. Look for the iOS 15 beta profile in the list and download it successfully.
Step 2: Look for the downloaded profile in your iPhone’s or iPad’s settings. Access the “Settings” of your iPhone/iPad and look for the “Downloaded Profile” option. If it is not visible, lead into the “General” settings and look for “VPN & Device Management.”
Step 3: As you discover the "Downloaded Profile" option, tap "Install." On installing the profile, restart your iPhone/iPad and open "Settings" again once it reboots. Look for the "General" settings again and find the option of "Software Update" in the list.
Step 4: The iOS 15 beta profile update will be visible on the next screen. Select the option of "Download and Install" to download and install it. Continue to tap on the "Install Now" button after it downloads.
Method 2: Unofficial Channel – Download It From Third-Party Website
It is quite possible that the iOS 15 beta profile might not be available directly for your iOS device. While it involves multiple reasons, you can counter them by downloading it from another source. Using a third-party website has its drawbacks, but research properly before going for this method. Many websites and platforms are offering security services for installing iOS beta profiles.
With no assorted subscriptions and payments, these unofficial platforms can serve a great help. Although the process is the same, you are not required to pay or become part of a program. The simple process involves downloading the beta profile, which will then be installed using the method presented above. However, if you wish to know about the sites that allow you to download iOS 15 beta profile, give check below:
Part 3: How To Downgrade iOS 16 Beta to iOS 15
It might be possible that you might not like shifting to the new iOS beta version. If it does not suit you and your usability, you always have to option to downgrade your device. However, there are some technical inclusions to this process, as protecting the device is essential. For all the data of your iPhone, make sure to back it up when you are using iOS 15.
Technique 1: Downgrade iOS 16 Beta to iOS 15 Using Recovery Mode
On upgrading to iOS 16 beta and reverting, the data backed up before upgrading the device can be sustained. This means that you can only hold data that was present in the device when it was on iOS 15. Once you are clear about the tangibility of the process, look into how you can downgrade your device properly:
Step 1: You will have to put your iOS device into Recovery Mode before downgrading it with iTunes. Connect it to the computer with the help of a cable. The iOS 16 beta profile is only compatible with iPhone 8 and above models.
Thus, to put the device in Recovery Mode, press the "Volume Up" button and continue to press the "Volume Down" button. Afterward, press and keep holding the "Side/Power" button until the Recovery Mode screen appears.
Step 2: As the device gets into Recovery Mode, a prompt will appear to restore the device. Tap on "Restore" to initiate the restoration of the device. It will revert to the iOS 15 version, with the device set up as a new device.
Technique 2: Downgrade iOS 16 Beta to iOS 15 Using IPSW
Conversely, downgrading to iOS 15 also involves another technique that uses an IPSW file. To understand how it is done, follow the steps provided below:
Step 1: Download the correct IPSW file from the website IPSW.me. Ensure that the downloaded file is the latest release for the specific iPhone model you are using.
Step 2: Open Finder if you are using a Mac or iTunes if you are working with Windows. Select your iPhone from the left sidebar and continue in the "Summary" section if you use iTunes, for instance. Hold the "Shift" key on your PC or "Options" on your Mac and click on "Restore iPhone."
Step 3: Add the downloaded IPSW file on the computer as a prompt appears. After you add the file, you will be led to another prompt where you must tap on "Restore" to execute the process successfully.
Things To Keep in Mind Before Downgrading to iOS 15
There are a few things that you should always look into while downgrading your iOS version. Keeping a check on these points will help you maintain the credibility of the device:
- Before you downgrade your iOS, it is best to turn off the Find My feature on your device.
- You should download the proper IPSW file for your device. Negligence in downloading the right file can lead to issues with your iPhone.
- Downgrading takes a while; thus, you have to wait for the device to conclude the process patiently.
You might also interest:
This article has comprehensively provided an overview of how to install the beta profile iOS 15. Along with all prevalent methods and techniques, you can easily follow them to execute the process. For best results, all the methods provided in the article have been carefully assessed. If you seek to downgrade your iOS at any instance, the techniques discussed will make your device management easy.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
iOS/iPad OS Upgrade & Downgrade
- iOS Beta Install
- 1. Download iOS Beta Profile
- 2. Download the iOS 13 Beta
- 3. iOS 16 Beta Download
- 4. Uninstall iOS Beta
- 5. Install iPhone Beta Profile
- 6. Install Mac Beta Profile
- 7. Install iOS 15 Beta Profile
- 8. Upgrade iPad to iOS 14
- iOS News
- 1. Update iPhone 4s to iOS 9
- 2. Cheaper iPhone
- 3. Customize iPhone Home Screen
- 4. Know About iOS 15 Lock Screen
- 5. Add Lyrics to Song on Apple Music
- iPhone Downgrade
- 1. Downgrade iOS Like a Pro
- 2. Roll Back to an Older iOS Version
- 3. Downgrade to iOS 15
- 4. Install Developer Profile
- 5. Downgrade iOS without iTunes
- 6. Downgrade to iOS 14
- 7. Download and Install the iOS 16
- iOS 11/12 Problems
- 1. Fix iPhone Stuck on Waiting
- 2. Fix iPhone Can't Make Calls
- 3. Fix iPhone Stuck on Logo
- 4. Fix Photos Disappeared from iPhone
- 5. Fix iPhone Keeps Freezing
- iOS 13 Problems
- 1. Fix CarPlay Not Connecting
- 2. Fix Resolve Apps Won't Open
- 3. Fix Song/Playlist Missing
- 4. Fix iPhone Asking for Passcode
- iOS 14 Problems
- 1. Fix Map Voice Navigation Won't Work
- 2. Fix iMessage Not Working
- 3. Recover Deleted Data on iOS 14
- 4. Recover Disappeared Notes on iOS 14
- iOS 15 Problems
- iOS 16 Problems
- 1. Fix iPhone Wi-Fi Not Working
- 2. Fix iOS 16 Battery Drain Issues
- 3. Fix Screen Mirroring Not Working
- 4. Fix Apple CarPlay is Not Supported
- 5. Fix iPhone Screen Not Responding
- 6. Fix iPhone Apps Keep Crashing
- 7. Fix Call Failed iPhone Issue
- 8. Fix iPhone Stuck On Apple Logo
- 9. Counter iPhone Heating Problems
- 10. Fix iPhone Stuck in Boot Loop
- 11. Fix iPhone Bluetooth Not Working
- iPhone Update Tips
- 1. iPhone & iPad Security Updates
- 2. Undo an Update on iPhone
- 3. Update iPhone with/without iTunes
- 4. Fix iPhone Checking for Update Stuck
- 5. Fix iPad Software Update Failed
- 6. Fix iPhone Stuck On Update
- 7. Fix iPhone Won't Update
- 8. Fix Update Server Not Be Contacted
- 9. Fix iPhone Stuck on Update Requested
- 10. Resolve iPhone Cellular
- 11. Resolve iPhone Error 1110
- 12. Fix iPhone Frozen