How to Transfer Videos from Android to iPad
Transfer videos from Android to iPad
Have an iPad and wanna move your favorite video from Android phone or tablet to it, so you can watch it on a bigger and shiny screen? Frankly speaking, it's a little problematic, considering their different operating systems. If you're frustrated about this, I'm sure the dr.fone - Phone Transfer will be a good helper for you. Designed as a phone transfer tool, dr.fone - Phone Transfer lets you transfer videos from Android to iPad at the cost of one-click on your mouse.
Transfer videos from Android to iPad in 1 click!
- Easily transfer photos, videos, calendar, contacts, messages and music from Android to iPad.
- Takes less than 10 minutes to finish.
- Support iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini and more that run iOS 11/10/9/8/7/6/5.
- Works perfectly with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, and more smartphones and tablets.
- Fully compatible with major providers like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile.
- Support Samsung Galaxy S8/S7 Edge/S7/S6 Edge/S6/S5/S4/S3 and Samsung Galaxy Note 5/Note 4, etc.
- Fully compatible with Windows 10 or Mac 10.12
Steps to transfer videos from Android to iPad
The part below focuses on how to move all videos stored on your Android phone or tablet to the iPad by using the Windows version. At first, download the tool and check out the easy steps as follows.
Step 1. Run the phone transfer tool on computer
Run the phone transfer tool, the dr.fone - Phone Transfer on the computer. The primary window comes out on your Windows PC screen. Choose "Phone Transfer".
Step 2. Use USB cables to connect your Android phone/tablet and iPad
Use the Apple USB cables to connect both your Android phone or tablet and iPad to computer. Then, you will see them in the window. Between the two phones are ticked all the files that can be moved from your Android to iPad. You need to remove the mark before other files except video
Step 3. Transfer video from Android phone to iPad
At the low right corner is "Clear data before copy" tab. By ticking it, you can remove all current videos on your iPad to specially save the ones from your Android phone or tablet.
Now, it's the time. Click "Start Transfer". A dialog comes out, in which you can check the process of the video transfer process.
After using the dr.fone - Phone Transfer to transfer movies from Android to iPad, you may want to manage video on your iPad. Here, I'd like to introduce you a powerful iPad manager. It's the dr.fone - Phone Manager. It helps you transfer lots of videos, music, photos, contacts between your iPad and computer easily.
- Get Data from Android
- Transfer from Android to Android
- Transfer from Android to BlackBerry
- Import/Export Contacts to and from Android Phones
- Transfer Apps from Android
- Transfer from Andriod to Nokia
- Android to iOS Transfer
- Transfer from Andoid to iPhone
- Transfer from Samsung to iPhone
- Samsung to iPhone Transfer Tool
- Transfer from Sony to iPhone
- Transfer from Motorola to iPhone
- Transfer from Huawei to iPhone
- Transfer from Android to iPod
- Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone
- Transfer from Android to iPad
- Transfer videos from Android to iPad
- Get Data from Samsung
- Transfer from Samsung S4 to Note
- Transfer from Samsung to Samsung
- Transfer from Samsung to another
- Transfer from Samsung to iPad
- Transfer Data to Samsung
- Transfer from Sony to Samsung
- Transfer from Motorola to Samsung
- Samsung Switch Alternative
- Samsung File Transfer Software
- LG Transfer