How to Transfer Videos from Android to iPad
Transfer videos from Android to iPad
Have an iPad and wanna move your favorite video from an Android phone or tablet to it, so you can watch it on a bigger and shiny screen? Frankly speaking, it's a little problematic, considering their different operating systems. If you're frustrated about this, I'm sure the Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer will be a good helper for you. Designed as a phone transfer tool, Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer lets you transfer videos from Android to iPad at the cost of one-click on your mouse.
Transfer videos from Android to iPad in 1 click!
- Easily transfer photos, videos, calendar, contacts, messages, and music from Android to iPad.
- Takes less than 10 minutes to finish.
- Support iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini, and more that run iOS 17 and former.
- Works perfectly with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, and more smartphones and tablets.
- Fully compatible with major providers like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, and T-Mobile.
- Support Samsung Galaxy S8/S7 Edge/S7/S6 Edge/S6/S5/S4/S3 and Samsung Galaxy Note 5/Note 4, etc.
- Fully compatible with Windows 10 or Mac 14.
Steps to transfer videos from Android to iPad
The part below focuses on how to move all videos stored on your Android phone or tablet to the iPad by using the Windows version. At first, download the tool and check out the easy steps as follows.
Step 1. Run the phone transfer tool on the computer
Run the phone transfer tool, the Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer on the computer. The primary window comes out on your Windows PC screen. Choose "Phone Transfer".
Step 2. Use USB cables to connect your Android phone/tablet and iPad
Use the Apple USB cables to connect both your Android phone or tablet and iPad to the computer. Then, you will see them in the window. Between the two phones are ticked all the files that can be moved from your Android to iPad. You need to remove the mark before other files except for video
Step 3. Transfer video from Android phone to iPad
At the low right corner is the "Clear data before copy" tab. By ticking it, you can remove all current videos on your iPad to especially save the ones from your Android phone or tablet.
Now, it's time. Click "Start Transfer". A dialog comes out, in which you can check the process of the video transfer process.
After using the Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer to transfer movies from Android to iPad, you may want to manage video on your iPad. Here, I'd like to introduce you to a powerful iPad manager. It's the Dr.Fone - Phone Manager. It helps you transfer lots of videos, music, photos, contacts between your iPad and computer easily.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- Android to Android
- 1. Transfer Files to Android
- 3. Transfer Contacts to Android
- 4. Data Transfer Apps to Switch Phone
- 5. Transfer Data to Android
- 6. Transfer Text Messages to Android
- 7. Transfer Music to Android
- 8. Transfer Contacts Using Bluetooth
- 9. Transfer Apps to Another Android
- 10. Migrate Data to New Android
- Android to iPad/iPod
- Android to iPhone
- 1. Transfer Files to iPhone 13
- 2. Transfer Contacts to iPhone 13
- 3. Transfer Music to iPhone
- 4. Transfer Contacts to iPhone
- 5. Android to iPhone Transfer Apps
- 6. Transfer Text Messages to iPhone
- 7. Transfer Photos to iPhone
- 8. Transfer Messages to iPhone 13
- 9. Transfer Contacts to iPhone XS/11
- 10. Transfer Messages to iPhone 12
- 11. FaceTime for Android and iPhone
- Contacts Transfer
- 1. Sync Contacts to Gmail
- 2. Transfer Contacts from Outlook
- 3. Transfer Contacts to Outlook
- 4. Import Contacts from Excel
- 5. Import Contacts to Android
- 6. Export Contacts to Android Phones
- 7. Merge Contacts in Phones
- 8. Export CSV Contacts for Android
- iOS to Android
- 1. Transfer Files from iPad
- 2. Move Custom Ringtones from iPhone
- 3. Transfer Data from iPhone
- 4. Transfer Music from iPhone
- 5. Transfer Contacts from iPhone
- WhatsApp Transfer
- 1. Transfer WhatsApp from Android
- 2. Transfer WhatsApp Messages
- 3. Transfer WhatsApp Messages to PC
- 4. Transfer Messages to Android
- 5. Transfer WhatsApp Data to Android
- Transfer Tips
- 1. Android USB File Transfer Software
- 2. Android Apps to Transfer Files
- 3. Android Sync Managers
- 4. Android File Transfer Apps
- 5. Fix Transfer Files Not Working
- 6. Simplify Android File Transfer
- 7. Transfer Photos to USB
- 8. Transfer Data to BlackBerry
- 9. Transfer Data From ZTE
- 10. Transfer Data From Windows phone
- 11. Clone Phone and Copy Data