2022 Preparation to Beat Giovani in Pokemon Go
Are you ready to defeat Giovani effortlessly in Pokemon Go? Keep reading.
Giovani is the grand commander of the Team Go Rocket crime syndicate. The big boss appears stronger every month as he also changes his lineup of creatures monthly. This means your lineup of Pokemon Go Giovani counters would have to change subsequently. So how do you know the best Giovani Pokemon Go counters to use against the Team Go Rocket boss when next you meet him? Well, that's left for this guide to answer. Here you will learn about how to defeat this monster and how to find him. Without wasting your time, let's start with how to find Giovani in Pokemon.
Part 1. How to Find the Giovani in Pokemon
Locating Giovani’s hideout is never a walk in the park as you need to complete some daunting tasks. A detailed explanation of each task is given below:
1. A Troubling Situation Task:
This four-step storyline Special Research task introduces players to the Team Go Rocket Invasion and Shadow Pokemon feature in the Pokemon Go game. Players leverage the task to learn how to stop the Team Go Rocket crime syndicate by reclaiming PokeStop and then purifying Shadow Pokemon.
How to Complete ’A Troubling Situation’ Task in Pokemon Go Giovani
Below you will find all the four steps you need to complete in the ‘A Troubling Situation’ task with their rewards:
Pokemon Go: A Troubling Situation Step 1
This step should be completed with ease since you aren't new to the Giovani Pokemon Go game. Just evolve any two Pokemon that you own and then charge them up five times. And boom! You are done with this step.
Reward: 1,000 Stardust and 2,000 XP
Pokemon Go: A Troubling Situation Step 2
For this step, you have to catch two shadow Pokemon which can be achieved by defeating two Grunts from Team Go Rocket. On killing them, they will leave some shadow Pokemon behind which you have to catch. After that, go ahead and defeat the last Grunt to complete this step.
Reward: 2,000 Stardust, 2,000 XP, and 5 Golden Razz Berries
Pokemon Go: A Troubling Situation Step 3
After catching the shadow Pokemon in step 2, you need to catch one more to cleanse or purify the three of them. To do this, just tap on your shadow Pokemon, and then hit the Purify option. You will be charged some thousands of Stardust and a couple of candy for the shadow Pokemon.
Rewards: 2000 Stardust, 5 Silver Pinap Berries, and 1 Rare Candy
Pokemon Go: A Troubling Situation Step 4
For this step, you’ve got nothing to do. All three objectives have been automatically completed for you when you finished the previous step. You only get rewards at this final step.
Rewards: One Fast TM, One Charged TM, and 3 Rare Candies
2. Giovani Special Research Task:
After completing the quest above, Giovani Special Research or Looming in the Shadows is the next and final quest you have to complete to face Giovani. It's a six-step Special Research that introduces the Team Go Rocket Grunts and Leaders: Cliff, Arlo, and Sierra.
On completing one research step, you will be given a reward called the Super Rocket Radar. Like the Rocket Radar, the Super Rocket Radar can be equipped and unequipped from your Bag. This reward doesn't only show Giovani’s hideout, it also shows some of his Grunts hideouts.
Part 2. What does the Pokemon Go Giovani Counter Contain?
Giovani remains the toughest beast amongst all the Team Go Rocket Leaders. When you find him in the game, be prepared to face his wrath. To defeat him, you need a powerful team.
The big boss choice of legendary Shadow Pokemon and second party members changes every month- the Pokemon you fought against the previous month will be different from that of the present month and thereafter.
Giovani’s lineup of creatures for October 2022 is shown below:
|Lineup of Creature||Pokemon|
|Second||Kangashkan, Nidoking, Garchomp|
For the Pokemon, Persian, and Kangashkan, try to have a Lucario, Conkeldurr, or Machamp in your team and you are good to defeat them.
When you encounter Nidoking or Garchomp, your team has to change. You will need to have a strong ice-type Pokemon on your team. The reason is that this new Lineup of creatures is strong on land and could cause substantial damage to the dragon-type Pokemon in case you wanna choose them.
Picking any of these great ice-type Pokemon, Mamoswine, Glaceon, or Weavile when you face Nidoking or Garchomp is a perfect choice. However, we recommend Mamoswine, because he isn't just an ice-type Pokemon but also a strong ground-type Pokemon.
Once you defeat Team Go Rocket's second lineup creatures, you will have to battle against the legendary psychic Pokemon, Mewtwo, who is weak to this set of Pokemon; bug, ghost, and Dark-type Pokemon. So beating this Pokemon Go Giovani grunt shouldn't be a tedious task as you’ve got a plethora of choices when deciding the Pokemon-type to use. Origin Giratina and Tyranitar are some strong Dark-type Pokemon you can use to defeat Mewtwo.
Now you know the best Giovani Pokemon Go counters to use against each lineup of creatures, leverage it to advance to the next phase of the game where you will face the big bad boss himself, Giovani.
Part 3. Tips to Beat Giovani in Pokemon Go
Just as you did against Team Go Rocket Leaders, Arlo, Cliff, and Sierra, you need a Pokemon stronger than two of Giovani’s. With that, you can use the same Pokemon twice, thereby keeping your choice for Legendary Shadow Pokemon safe till you need it to beat Giovani.
Mind you, the big bad boss, Giovani has two Protect Shields at his disposal so you have to be careful while fighting against the monster. We implore you to start your game with a Pokemon that has a Charged move so you can charge as fast as possible.
Getting a strong Pokemon won't come with ease, however, with the use of Dr.Fone- Virtual Location you can achieve this. The handy software is designed to help you spoof your iOS device location so you can catch any strong Pokemon of your choice remotely.
- With just a single click you can spoof your iPhone GPS location
- The application allows you to simulate GPS movement at your comfort
- It saves your location automatically in the database
- Provides full-screen HD map view
- Easily enter your target location name, address, or the exact coordinate on the application with a joystick
Guide to Use Dr.fone Virtual Location to Get Stronger Pokemon in Giovanni Pokemon Go
Step 1: Firstly, you have to download and install a compatible version of Wondershare drfone virtual location on your PC. Wait for the installation to complete, then run the application.
Step 2: The interface above will appear on your screen. With the aid of a lightning cable, connect your iPhone to a PC, then click on the Virtual Location icon. A new interface will pop up as shown in the image below
Click on Get Started to change your location.
Step 3: Your current location will appear on the PC screen. Switch location by entering the name or address of the place in the field at the upper left corner of the application.
Step 4: The interface below will pop up on your screen. Click on the Move Here icon to teleport to your chosen location.
And now you are good to have one of the strongest Pokemon on your team when fighting against Giovani. Leverage the Dr.Fone- Virtual Location program as it will help you ease the stress of catching stronger Pokemon remotely on your device without jailbreaking it.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking