What Pokémon Evolve with A Dawn Stone?
If you are a diehard Pokémon Go player, you probably know how exciting it is when your Pokémon evolves. Evolutions mean a boost in stats and strength in raids. Plenty of Pokémon users are conversant with the traditional raiding as a way to evolve. However, you can use special items to evolve your Pokémon. One such item is the dawn stone. In this article, we are going to take you through a detailed guide on dawn stone evolutions and how to get it with ease.
Part 1. Dawn Stone Pokémon Evolutions
What is Dawn Stone in Pokémon Sword and Shield?
Like Shiny Stone, dusk stone, Sun Stone, and Moon Stone, Dawn Stone is another peculiar evolution item in Pokémon Sword and Shield. If you combine Dawn Stone with certain Pokémon, they will evolve to another level. This peculiar stone was introduced in Generation IV, and in terms of appearance, Dawn Stone sparkles like a glittering eye.
You can get dawn stone from the Digging Duo found near the Wild Area nursery. You will, however, be required to pay them 500 watts before digging random items for you. Remember, this is a trial and error thing, and you might have to spend a lot of watts before finding a dawn stone. Also, you can get any evolutionary stone, including the Dawn Stone in the Lake of Outrage. Here, you will have to first obtain a Rotom Bike on route 9 to move across the water.
Pokémon that Evolve with Dawn Stone
As aforementioned, dawn stone is an evolution item that is used to evolve certain species of Pokémon. To evolve your Pokémon using Dawn Stone in Pokémon Sword and Shield, enter the bag menu and choose the "Other Items" tab. Hover on the Dawn Stone and select the "Use this item" option. Finally, select the Pokémon to evolve. These Pokémon that can be evolved using dawn stone include:
Kirlia is a small humanoid Pokémon whose upper body and arms are white while the waist and legs are light green. This makes it appear as though it is wearing tights. Kirlia's natural abilities include synchronization and trace. It loves dancing on sunny mornings and becomes more beautiful when they sense e positive emotions of trainers. A vast majority of Kirlia live in the cities, although some are still found in the forest. Kirlia evolved from Ralts and has two possible evolutions, namely Gardevoir and Gallade. If it reaches level 30, it evolves to Gardevoir. However, if it is male and given a dawn stone, it will evolve to Gallade.
Snorunt is an ice-type Pokémon that was introduced in Generation III. It is also referred to as the "Snow Hat Pokémon." You can find Snorunt in seafoam café, snow canyon, or even in Mysterious Grotto. Furthermore, you can obtain it by trading or Pokémon Roulette. Snorunt can evolve into Glalie or Froslass. If it reaches level 42, Snorunt evolves to Glalie. For Snorunt to evolve into Froslass, it requires a dawn stone. However, the Snorunt must be a female to evolve to Froslass.
Part 2. Hacks and Tricks to get Dawn Stone Pokémon
It is every player's wish to avoid the long hunt for a Dawn Stone into their Podex. This issue has given birth to some of the hacks and tricks to help players cross territory and find the intended evolution item or Pokémon. Some of these tricks include:
1. Use iOS spoofing tool- Dr. Fone Virtual Location
Dr. Fone Virtual Location is an amazing iOS spoofer tool that allows users to fake their actual location. This makes it a good tool for location-based games like Pokémon Go. With Dr. Fone Virtual Location, you can teleport to whichever place across the globe by a click of a button. If you want to simulate movements to confuse the game app, you can simulate two or multiple points. Furthermore, you can leverage the joystick to improve the flexibility of GPS control. To teleport to any place in the world with Dr. Fone Virtual Location's help, follow the steps below.
Step 1. Download Dr. Fone Virtual Location and install it on your computer. Once installed, launch it and then select the "Virtual Location" tab on the primary window. Also, connect your iOS device to the computer.
Step 2. On the next page, click the "Get Started" button to proceed.
Step 3. You should see three icons on the top-right of the subsequent page. Click the third icon to switch to the teleport mode. At the top-left, enter the location of the place you want to teleport to and click "Go."
Step 4. When the program has found the location, a dialog box will appear in the background. Click "Move Here" to teleport to this location.
2. Use Pokémon Gotcha
Pokémon Go-tcha makes hunting Pokémon and evolution items much easier. With this tool, you can go for a hunt without looking at your smartphone. When you run Go-tcha Evolve on the Pokémon Go application, you can set color animations and vibrations to alert you about Pokémon and pokestops that are in range. Moreover, you can use the auto-catch feature so that you don't have to respond to alerts. You can also check on time, your stats, and leverage the new pedometer feature to count your steps. This program comes with various exciting colors for you to choose from and a bunch of other great features.
3. Use iTools
iTools location spoofer is another good GPS mocking tool that is suitable for Pokémon Go games. By faking the GPS location, you can easily access territories where rare Pokémon or evolution items are available while seated at home or in the office. This program supports iOS 12 devices or earlier versions. However, there are scores of people who have complained about several crashes. Nevertheless, you can try it if you have got some penny to spare.
- Change iOS Location
- 1. Best iOS Location Changers
- 2. Fake iPhone GPS Location
- 3. Change iPhone Home Address
- 4. Change iPad Weather Location
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. iPhone GPS not Working
- 7. iPhone “No Location Found”
- 8. iPhone “Location Not Available”
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs."Location Not Available"
- 10. iTools Alternatives
- 11. DoPokeGo++ Alternatives
- 12. 3uTools Alternatives
- 13. Foneazy MockGo Alternatives
- Change Android Location
- 1. Best Android Fake GPS Apps
- 2. Free Android Location Spoofers
- 3. Fake Android GPS Location
- 4. Android Location Settings
- 5. Fake GPS No Root
- 6. Fake GPS on Huawei
- 7. Fake GPS without Mock Location
- Hide GPS Location
- 1. Change Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Spoof Location on Life360
- 6. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 7. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 8. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 9. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 10. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- 11. Stop From Being Tracked
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 2. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 3. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 4. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 5. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 6. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Fake Location on Telegram
- 4. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Change Location on Twitter
- 9. Change Instagram Business Location
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Stop mSpy from Spying You
- 12. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6.Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking