How to Get Dawn Stones in Pokemon Games: Find Out Here!
If you have been playing games like Pokemon Sword and Shield, then you must be aware of Dawn Stones. These are special items in the game that can be used to evolve certain types of Pokemon instantly. Due to this, Dawn Stones in Pokemon games are pretty sought-after and players like to make an extra effort to collect them. To make your job even simpler, I will let you know how to get a Dawn Stone in Platinum as well as Sword and Shield.
Part 1: Head to the Lake of Outrage or Giant’s Cap to find Dawn Stones
Without much ado, let’s quickly know how to collect our first Dawn Stone in a Pokemon game. If you are playing Pokemon Sword and Shield, then you can obtain Dawn Stones by visiting the Lake of Outrage in the wild area or the Giant’s Cap. Both these locations will let you obtain free Dawn Stones for Pokemon evolutions.
Location 1: Head to the Giant’s Cap
The easiest way to find your first Dawn Stone is by visiting the Giant’s Cap. For this, you first need to visit the Wild Area and then enter the Giant’s Cap.
Once you enter the Giant’s cap region, you need to go towards the Berry Tree (it would be pretty prominent). On the right, you can see a Pokeball on the ground. Pick it up to find a Dawn Stone inside the Pokeball.
Location 2: Go to the Lake of Outrage
When you are in the Wild Area, also consider visiting the Lake of Outrage, where you will find another Dawn Stone in Pokemon Sword and Shield. The game has daily drops of stones here that you can collect by picking up the sparking objects from the ground.
Each shiny spot would present a random evolution stone that you can locate right below the giant rocks located in the Lake of Outrage. It is recommended to visit this spot daily to get random evolution stones of all kinds.
Dawn Stones in Pokemon Emerald and Platinum
Apart from Sword and Shield, you can collect Dawn Stones in other Pokemon games as well. For instance, to get Dawn Stones in Emerald, you can visit Route 212 and Route 225. You can get one Dawn Stone placed randomly on these routes.
The Pokemon: Platinum dawn stone location is also the same as follows:
- Take the Route 212, visit the Muddy Place, and find a Dawn Stone on the top-left corner of the Dowsing Machine.
- Take the Route 225, and find a Dawn Stone next to the Dragon Tamer (you have to use a rock climber to get there).
- Lastly, you can get a Dawn Stone near the entrance of the Mount Coronet Oreburgh. The stone would be placed inside a Pokeball here.
Pro Tip: Spoof your Location to Collect Dawn Stones
If you are playing a game like Pokemon Go, then you might already know that players need to visit certain places to complete different tasks. Though, with an application like dr.fone – Virtual Location (iOS), you can easily spoof your location on Pokemon Go without getting detected. In this way, you can visit any place in the map, catch Pokemons, participate in raids, and do so much more remotely.
- With the help of dr.fone – Virtual Location (iOS), you can instantly change your location on Pokemon Go to anywhere you want.
- It lets us look for a location by entering its address, keywords, or its exact coordinates.
- You can adjust the final location on the map and drop the pin anywhere you like.
- Besides that, you can also simulate your movement between different spots at a preferred speed or use its inbuilt GPS joystick.
- You won’t need to jailbreak your device to use dr.fone – Virtual Location (iOS) and it won’t get your account banned as well.
Part 2: What Pokemons can Evolve with Dawn Stones?
You might already know that there are different kinds of evolution stones in the Pokemon universe and the Dawn Stone is just one of them. Presently, Dawn Stones in Pokemon games can evolve Kirlia and Snorunt. The Dawn Stone evolutions would also depend on their gender.
- If you have a male Kirlia, then a Dawn Stone can evolve it into a Gallade
- A Dawn Stone can also evolve a female Snorunt into a Froslass
Part 3: How to Evolve a Pokemon with Dawn Stone
Using a Dawn stone for evolutions in Pokemon Sword and Shield (and other games) is pretty easy. You can instantly evolve Pokemons like Snorunt or Kirlia with the help of a Dawn Stone in the following way:
1. To start with, and press the “x” icon from the top to go to More Options > Your Bag.
2. Afterward, select your bag and go to the “Other Items” section to view the number of Dawn Stones you own.
3. Once you select the Dawn Stone, you will get a list of the Pokemons you can use it on.
4. From here, you can select either Kirlia or Snorunt and click on the “Use This Item” option.
5. This will now automatically evolve your Pokemon. Just make sure that you use the item and not select the “Give it to a Pokemon” option here to apply it in the right way.
Now when you know where to find Dawn Stones and how to use them, you can easily evolve Pokemons like Kirlia or Snorunt in an instant. To make it easier for you, I have listed the exact location of Dawn Stones in the Pokemon map that you can follow. Also, if you play Pokemon Go, then you can take the assistance of a tool like dr.fone – Virtual Location (iOS) to spoof your location to anywhere you want and play the game remotely.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking