Hacks You Should Know to Beat Giovanni Pokemon
Pokemon Go Team Rocket is one of the most formidable battle teams that you will face. You have to first defeat the Team Rocket Grunts who infect PokéStops. Then you have to collect six Mysterious Components to create a Rocket Radar, which you will use to find the Team Rocket lieutenants, Cliff, Sierra, and Arlo. You have to beat these three before you meet Giovanni.
If you are successful and get to meet Giovanni, you will need to know all about him and the Pokemon that he uses in his battles. This is the only way you have a chance of beating him; if you fail you will have to wait for 30 days before you can fight him again, so you have to get it right the first time you try.
Part 1: Deep introduction for Giovanni in Pokemon Go
As mentioned above, Giovanni is the ultimate Boss of Team Rocket Go. He uses the Legendary Shadow Pokemon, Entei. When you defeat Giovanni, you get the chance to capture Entei. The Shadow Pokemon that Giovanni uses changes every calendar month, so you need to know all about them since you will not know which one he will use in the next round.
The Pokemon Go Team Rocket Go List for Giovanni
First off the ramp will be Persian, and then he will use Kingler, Steelix, or Rhyperior before finishing the battle with Entei.
No matter which Pokemon he uses, the best trio that you should have in your arsenal is
- Melmetal – Thunder Shock, thunderbolt, Super Power.
- Swampert – Razor Leaf, Sand Tomb, Frenzy Plant.
- Torterra – Water Gun, Hydro Cannon, Sludge Wave.
These three can defeat any of the Pokemon that Giovanni uses, so it is best that you capture them and train them before you meet Giovanni.
Part 2: Best counters for beat Giovanni Pokemon
Persian is weak to Fighting Pokemon but can resist Ghost Pokemon.
Persian is adept at using Normal and Dark Fast moves and also Rock, Dark, or Fairy charge moves. For this reason, the best Pokémon creature to use in this case is Melmetal. However, you may also use Machamp or Rhyperior. Make sure that Melmetal has the Fighting Super Power in order to be successful. The other Pokemon that you may use against Persian are Regirock, Aggron, Lucario, and Giratina
Kingler has a weakness against Grass and Electric Pokemon but can resist Ice, Steel, Water, and Fire Pokemon.
Kingler comes at you using Mud Shot, Bubble or Metal Claw fast moves and the X-Scissor, Crab Hammer, Water Pulse, and Vice Grip as charge moves. The best way to defeat Kingler is to attack it before it charges its Tough charge moves. The best Pokemon, in this case, is Roserade and Venusaur. However, if it has come with the X-Scissor, you are in a tough situation. The other Pokemon that you can use in this case are Torterra, Giratina, or Palkia.
Steelix is weak against Fighting, Ground, Water, and Fire Pokemon. The Steel Dual type of Steelix makes it resistant to all other types of attacks.
Steelix is able to use Steel, Dragon, and Electric fast moves making him very difficult to defeat. When faced with these moves, the best way to counter is to use Rhyperior who can resist any move apart from Earthquake. If the fighting Pokémon that you had survived the fight against Persian, they will have enough energy to melt Steelix. Other Pokemon that you can use against Steelix include Kygore, Heatran, Rhyperior, Charizard, and Machamp.
Rhyperior is doubly weak against Grass and Water Pokemon and extremely weak against Fighting Pokemon.
The best way to counter Rhyperior is to use Swampert, Torterra, Roserade, or Swampert. You may also use other Pokemon who have Water and Grass attacks, but they should make sure that they are not hit by the vicious Rhyperior fast moves. Other Pokemon that you can use in this case are Kyogre, Venusaur, or Empoleon,
Entei is weak against Water, Ground, and Rock Pokemon.
Entei will come at you using Fire fast moves and Steel and Fire charge moves. Under normal circumstances, these should be very easy to defeat. This is why you must have Omastar, Kygore, Swampert, and other similar Pokemon in order to defeat Entei. You may also use Palkia, Tyranitar, and Rhyperior.
Part 3: How to get those Pokemon counters
If you want to defeat Giovanni, then you must capture the Pokemon that are listed above. You can do this by capturing them in the wild, capturing them during Gym Battles, or trading for them, with your Pokemon friends.
The best and cheapest way to get the Pokémon is to capture them in the wild, train them by going for Gym battles before you can face off with team Rocket Go.
You may be in an area that does not have any of the Pokemon in the list above. This means that you have to move to a different area in order to capture them.
If you cannot physically move to the new area, you can use a virtual location spoofer and move your location on the map.
Start off by going to a Pokémon tracking map such as The Sliph Road.
Once you see the location where you can capture the Pokémon you need to beat Giovanni, teleport using tools such as dr. fone Virtual Location – iOS.
When you have changed your location, you can now hunt for the Pokemon by using the joystick feature and move around the map.
Once you have captured your Pokemon, you will be ready to fight off Giovanni.
Follow this link and learn how to use dr. fone virtual location – iOS to change the location of your device.
Giovanni is a powerful boss and will be difficult to beat unless you have to right Pokemon to go against his team. The best Giovanni Pokemon Go counters above can be captured and trained. This means that you can use dr. fone virtual location to go to all the PokéStops that you can find and capture the Pokemon that you need. Using the tips in this article will help you beat team Rocket Go Boss Giovanni and capture the Legendary Shadow Entei in the process.
- Change iOS Location
- 1. Best iOS Location Changers
- 2. Fake iPhone GPS Location
- 3. Change iPhone Home Address
- 4. Change iPad Weather Location
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. iPhone GPS not Working
- 7. iPhone “No Location Found”
- 8. iPhone “Location Not Available”
- 9. iTools Alternatives
- 10. DoPokeGo++ Alternatives
- 11. 3uTools Alternatives
- 12. Foneazy MockGo Alternatives
- 13. "No Location Found" Vs."Location Not Available"
- Change Android Location
- 1. Best Android Fake GPS Apps
- 2. Free Android Location Spoofers
- 3. Fake Android GPS Location
- 4. Android Location Settings
- 5. Fake GPS No Root
- 6. Fake GPS on Huawei
- 7. Fake GPS without Mock Location
- Hide GPS Location
- 1. Change Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Spoof Location on Life360
- 6. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 7. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 8. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 9. Google Maps Giving Voice Directions
- 10. Stop From Being Tracked
- 11. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 2. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- 3. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 4. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Fake Location on Telegram
- 4. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Change Location on Twitter
- 9. Change Instagram Business Location
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Stop mSpy from Spying You
- 12. Change Location On Linkedin
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6.Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking