How to Stop a Pokemon from Evolving in Let’s Go Pikachu/Eevee: Find Out Here!
“Can you stop a Pokemon from evolving in Pokemon Let’s Go? I don’t want to evolve my Pikachu and would like to keep it in its original form.”
If you are actively playing Pokemon: Let’s Go for a while now, then you could have a similar thing in mind. While the video game encourages us to evolve Pokemons, a lot of users would like to keep them in their original form. Don’t worry – you can easily learn how to stop a Pokemon from evolving in Let’s Go Pikachu/Eevee. In this guide, I will let you know how to stop evolution in Pokemon: Let’s Go that anyone can implement.
Part 1: What is Pokemon: Let’s Go All About?
In 2018, Nintendo with Game Freak came up with two dedicated console games, Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokemon: Let’s Go, Eevee! that instantly became hits. The game is set in the Kanto region of the Pokemon universe and includes existing 151 Pokemons with a few new ones. You can pick either Pikachu or Eevee as your first Pokemon and take a journey in the Kanto region to become a Pokemon trainer.
Along the way, you would have to catch Pokemons, fight battles, evolve Pokemons, complete missions, and do so much more. It has sold around 12 million copies as of now, becoming one of Nintendo’s best selling console games.
Part 2: Why You Shouldn’t Evolve your Pokemon in Let’s Go?
You might already know the benefits of evolving a Pokemon. It will make your Pokemon stronger, add new skills, and would improve your overall gameplay. You can also fill your PokeDex that would give you several rewards. Though, you can also consider these things if you wish to stop evolution in Pokemon Let’s Go.
- There are times when players are just more comfortable with certain Pokemons and don’t want to evolve them.
- An original baby Pokemon is usually faster and can easily dodge attacks. This will help you win tactical battles for sure.
- If you haven’t mastered the Pokemon, then you should avoid evolving it at an early stage.
- You might not be able to master the evolved Pokemon and it can become insignificant in the late game.
- In the early game, an original Pokemon like Eevee or Pikachu would definitely be a better choice.
- Sometimes, a Pokemon can be evolved into different ways (like the numerous evolutions of Eevee). Therefore, you should avoid making any hasty decision and get to know all the essential details before evolving a Pokemon.
Part 3: How to Evolve Pokemons in Let’s Go Easily?
Before we discuss how to stop evolution in Pokemon: Let’s Go, I want to list some smart ways to evolve these Pokemons instead. Although there are 150+ Pokemons in the game, they can be evolved through these techniques. In case if Pokemon: Let’s Go accidentally stopped evolution, then you can implement the following suggestions.
- Level-based evolution
- Item-based evolution
- Other evolution tactics
This is certainly the most common way of evolving a Pokemon. The more you would use a Pokemon and the more time you spend with them, the higher their level would go. After reaching a certain level, you will be given an option to evolve that Pokemon. For instance, at level 16, you can evolve Bulbasaur into Ivysaur or Charmander into Charmeleon.
There are dedicated items that you can get to help your Pokemons evolve as well. You might already know that evolution stone is a foolproof solution to quickly evolve a Pokemon. You can use Fire Stone to evolve Vulpix into Ninetales or Growlithe into Arcanine. Similarly, Moon Stone can help you evolve Jigglypuff into Wigglytuff or Clefairy into Clefable.
Please note that Eevee can be evolved into different types of Pokemons based on the magic stone you are using. For instance, Water Stone will evolve Eevee into Vaporeon, Thunder Stone into Jolteon, and Fire Stone into Flareon.
Apart from that, there are a few other techniques you can implement to evolve a Pokemon in Let’s Go. Some Pokemons would require the mastery of certain skills to evolve them. Also, trading Pokemons can also evolve them. Pikachu is one of the best examples that can be evolved into Raichu through trading. You can also work on the friendship level of your Pokemon to evolve it in Let’s Go.
Part 4: How to Stop a Pokemon from Evolving in Let’s Go?
Not every Pokemon trainer would like to evolve their Pokemons in Let’s Go Eevee or Pikachu. In this case, you can follow these two methods to learn how to stop a Pokemon from evolving in Let’s Go Eevee and Pikachu!
Method 1: Stop Pokemon evolution using Everstone
Unlike an evolution stone, an everstone would keep your Pokemon in its present form. All you need to do is allocate an everstone to your Pokemon. As long as the Pokemon is holding the everstone, it will not be evolved. The best part is that you can take the everstone away from the Pokemon whenever you want to evolve them. If they reach the evolution stage, then you will get the relevant option again.
You can find everstone scattered all over the map of Pokemon: Let’s Go in the Kanto region or you can even buy it from the Shop.
Method 2: Stop the Evolution Manually
Whenever a Pokemon would reach a certain level, you will get their evolution screen. Now, to stop the evolution manually, all you got to do is press and hold the “B” key on your gaming console. This will automatically halt the process and will stop evolution in Pokemon Let’s Go Eevee or Pikachu. The next time you get this option, you can do the same or skip it if you wish to evolve the Pokemon instead.
Now when you know can you stop a Pokemon from evolving in Pokemon: Let’s Go, you can easily meet your requirements. As you can see, I have provided different solutions to fix a situation like Pokemon: Let’s Go accidentally stopped evolution. Although most of the people would be interested in knowing how to stop evolution in Pokemon: Let’s Go that I have also listed here. Feel free to try these tips to avoid evolution in Pokemon: Let’s Go and share it with your buddies as well!
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking