1 Click To Use And Download iPogo?
Most of Pokémon Go players hit a snag in the game when they can't go outside to play. That's why applications like iPogo and other location spoofing apk exists on the internet. As iPogo is getting more and more popular every day, players are looking for guides on how to use the iPogo app.
Today, we will cover the basics of iPogo direct download and how to use the app. Alongside, we will discover a better and safer alternative for location spoofing.
Part 1: Must-Knows Before Using iPogo for Pokémon Go:
Before you decide to carry out iPogo download and installation, there are few things that you should be aware of. Niantic has serious restrictions over the use of location spoofing apps with Pokémon Go. If a player is caught using such tools, then he/she will have to face a ban. The ban can be of any of the following types:
- Soft Ban that will make it almost impossible for you to catch Pokémon. It only lasts up to a few hours when a player jumps off location suspiciously.
- Shadow Ban lasts for up to 7 to 14 days, and during this ban, you can access the game, hatch new Pokémon, and perform normal tasks only. Catching rare Pokémon won't be possible.
- Temporary Ban will suspend your account activities for a few weeks or up to 3 months. It'll display the message "Failed to get Game Data" on the screen and get lifted after the duration passes.
As you can see, Niantic is pretty serious about ensuring that players don't use cheap tricks to become a Pokémon Master. Still, many players have used apps like iPogo successfully.
Part 2: Download and Install iPogo:
As you try to download iPogo, you'll see there are three different methods available. All three of them differ from each other slightly and have different policies. So, we will explain all three of them for your ease.
Method 1: Direct Download:
Also known as OTA installation, it is one of the easiest methods that you can follow to get access to iPogo features. The process involves the following steps:
- Open the iPogo official page and click on the Direct Install option.
- A popup notification will appear on the screen to confirm the installation
- Go to Settings > General > Profile & Device Management during the installation in under process
- Choose the profile and click on the Trust button
Under this method, there is no additional requirement or steps that a user has to carry out. That's why it is usually the top choice for players. However, there is a drawback to using this method. If your certification is revoked, you won't be able to play the game until you get new certification.
Method 2: Using Matrix Installer:
During iPogo download, you'll face the choice of using Matrix Installer. It is a desktop tool used for installing and sideloading apps on iOS devices. Matrix Installer serves as the best alternatives for Cydia and carries out the process faster without hassles.
Step 1: Get the latest iTunes version on your computer and remove the original Pokémon Go from your device. Download the IPA file from the website and launch the Matrix Installer. Connect your iOS device with the computer, and the installer will detect your device.
Step 2: Now drag the IPA file and drop it in the installer or click on Device > Install Package.
Step 3: Then, the installer will ask you to enter Apple ID and password to fetch the developer certificate from Apple Store. We recommend that you create a new ID for this just in case.
Step 4: Be patient and wait for the installer to carry out the task. Once it says "Complete" on the screen, unlock your iPhone and go to Device Management. Trust the developer Apple ID, and you'll be able to use it right away.
When it comes to drawbacks, this method also has one as it expires every 7 days. It means that you'll have to install it again and again.
Method 3: Signulous:
Signulous is a partner of iPogo and a user-friendly code signing platform for iOS and tvOS. In case you can't use the iPogo direct download or Matrix Installer, this is another way to get iPogo for Pokémon Go.
- Visit the website and start by registering your device using the iOS Code Signing option
- Complete the purchase, and you'll get a confirmation mail stating that your device is registered now
- Visit the Member Dashboard and click on Register to create an account for your device
- Confirm your account with the activation link, and you'll be ready for log in to the Member Dashboard
- Click on the "Setup Device" option under the My Devices menu and follow the prompt to install a file that will link your account with the device
- Go to Dashboard to ensure that your device connection is successful
- Find iPogo in the app library and click on "Sign App > Install App"
- iPogo will be installed on your device, and now you can enjoy playing Pokémon Go without any restrictions
The Signulous installation costs $20/ year, which is a small price to pay for not being revoked.
Part 3: Any safer alternative to fake GPS on Pokémon Go:
If you don't want to jeopardize the gameplay by getting banned from Pokémon Go, then choose something else other than iPogo download. One reason is iPogo gets down again and again, and the other is that it isn't a guaranteed solution. We recommend users to get dr. fone-Virtual Location tool to fake GPS on Pokémon Go and enjoy it without any fear of getting banned.
Get the dr. Fone toolkit from the website and install it on your system. After installation, follow the steps below to change the location.
Step 1: Launch the toolkit and select Virtual Location from the menu. Connect your device with the system and hit the Get Started button to get to the map.
Step 2: As the map screen appears, click on the "Center On" button to detect your current location. Activate the Teleport mode and type any location address or coordinates in the search bar.
Step 3: When the location search results appear, click on it and hit the "Move here" button to change the location. In the middle of the screen, you'll also see the Speed Control, which can be modified easily.
Step 4: Once the location is displayed on the app, go to your iPhone and check your location. It will be the same as that of the location you specified using Virtual Location.
Only after trying dr. fone Virtual Location, you'll realize that it is a quite an interesting technique for mock locations.
No matter if you know how to use the iPogo app or not, there is a much safer way to change your location in Pokémon Go without getting detected. With the help of dr. Fone Virtual Location, you'll be able to simulate your movement easily and catch all Pokémon you want.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking