Everything You Should Know About Mega Charizard X
Being one of the first Mega Pokémon introduced in Pokémon Go, Mega Charizard X is one of two forms. Charizard is one of two Pokémon to possess two different mega forms and Mewtwo is the other (not yet introduced). Mega Charizard X form is similar to a budget Reshiram with a greatly different moveset. What makes Mega Charizard X form so appealing is the alteration in secondary typing – Dragon from Flying. So, it is eventually a dragon type.
If your concern whether Mega Charizard X/Mega Charizard Y is better or how to catch the Charizard, then continue reading.
Part 1: Is Mega Charizard X or Y better?
To figure out whether Mega Charizard X or Y is better, below we have compared both based on different aspects.
Let’s first have a peek at Mega Charizard X:
- Fire and Dragon-type signify it’s a weakness to electric and water type moves and rock type moves x4 from x2.
- Susceptible to Dragon-type and Ground-type moves.
- Resists: Grass (1/4), Fire (1/4), Electric (1/2), Bug (1/2), and Steel (1/2)
- Weak to: Rock (x2), Dragon (x2)
- It possesses Tough Claws ability which further boosts physical contact moves such as Dragon Claw, Flare Blitz, etc.
- HP: 78, ATK: 130, DEF: 111, Sp. ATK: 85 and Speed: 100.
Let’s now have a look at Mega Charizard Y:
- This fire and flying type is very susceptible to Stealth Rock and it is one of the most utilized entry hazards when it comes to competitive format.
- Rock type is x4 in addition to very less physical defence, meaning rock type attack will take it down.
- Resists: Grass (1/4), Bug (1/4), Fairy (1/2), Steel (1/2), Fighting (1/2), and Fire (1/2).
- Weak to: Rock (x4), Electric (x2), and Water (x2)
- Immune to ground.
- It truly shines when it comes to its ability Drought which decreases the damage of water types and enhances the damage of Fire-type moves.
- HP: 78, ATK: 104, DEF: 78, Sp. ATK: 159 and Speed: 100.
As you can now see that both have their own strengths and weaknesses. So, which one is better? – it depends mostly on your personal preference. We personally believe that Charizard Y is a better one in battle. For instance, it acquires one of the most sought-after abilities – Drought that can boost up fire type moves.
Part 2: How Much Is A Mega Charizard X Worth?
Thinking about getting Pokémon Cards Mega Charizard X? If yes, then you probably be wondering about what it’s worth? Isn’t, it right? You can expect the worth of Mega Charizard XY cards – starting from $3.50. You can get it from numerous eCommerce sites online such as Amazon.
Part 3: Which Mega Evolution Is Better for Charizard?
Here comes the concern that many players have – whether Mega Charizard X or Charizard Y evolution is good for Charizard. So, let’s find out today…
Mega Charizard has the alike typing as usual Charizard. However, it acquires the ability called Drought and which powers up its fire-type attacks or moves. On the other side, Mega Charizard X is a dragon/fire type and acquires the ability called Tough Claws. Therefore, it can boost up its Dragon Claw. As mentioned before, which mega evolution is better for Charizard depends on your personal preference.
Most players prefer Mega Charizard Y over Mega Charizard X as the Y version is far better in both design and stats. It yet has the usual weakness of usual Charizard, but it is more powerful in Sp. Attack.
Part 4: Tips to Catch the Charizard And Evolve To Shiny Charizard
Below are some handy tips to catch the Charizard in Pokémon Go:
- The easiest approach to catch the Charizard is evolving a Charmander to his greatest potential. For that, you need to acquire special Charmander candy – you’ll require 25 candies for evolving into a Charmeleon. You’ll then require another 100 Charmander candies for evolving Charmeleon into Charizard.
- You can get Charizard in the wild as well. It demands lots of planning and walking. We looked around and the web has suggested that you have better odds of getting this monster near a hillside of the mountain area.
- You can make Pokémon Go think that you’re walking to different locations can catch Pokémons from your home and thanks to Dr. Fone – Virtual Location. This app has a mal-like interface that allows you to modify your location on Pokémon Go with precision.
These are some tips to help you catch the Charizard. Now, let’s talk about how to evolve to Shiny Charizard X or Y.
The Pokémon Go shiny chances are roughly 1 in 450. It means that every time you click on a Pokémon to get it in Pokémon Go – if it possesses a shiny version, there is a 1 in 450 odds it will be shiny. But these chances are dramatically increased or enhanced on Pokémon Go Community Day – to 1 in 25. In Pokémon Go, Community Day occurs once a month. You won’t know that if you’ve found a shiny version or not until you click on it and enter the encounter. And if the color change is slight, you’ll even know that you’ve found a shiny version if a bunch of sparks fly out from the Pokémon before throwing the first ball.
If it’s about Shiny Mega Charizard X in Pokémon Go, then Mega Evolution is possible with a new resource known as Mega Energy and it is acquired by battling the Mega-evolved monster in raids. You can Mega Evolve Charizard once having enough energy. Your Pokémon will become much potent in its mega form. And it’s possible to get its shiny form after the raid.
The Bottom Line:
We hope that this post has provided a great insight into Mega Charizard X. On top of all, Mega Charizard X Vs Mega Charizard Y – which is the common concern that many have. If you would like to share something or have any concerns, feel free to let us know in the comment section below.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking