Everything You Should Know About Mega Charizard X
Being one of the first Mega Pokémon introduced in Pokémon Go, Mega Charizard X is one of two forms. Charizard is one of two Pokémon to possess two different mega forms and Mewtwo is the other (not yet introduced). Mega Charizard X form is similar to a budget Reshiram with a greatly different moveset. What makes Mega Charizard X form so appealing is the alteration in secondary typing – Dragon from Flying. So, it is eventually a dragon type.
If your concern whether Mega Charizard X/Mega Charizard Y is better or how to catch the Charizard, then continue reading.
Part 1: Is Mega Charizard X or Y better?
To figure out whether Mega Charizard X or Y is better, below we have compared both based on different aspects.
Let’s first have a peek at Mega Charizard X:
- Fire and Dragon-type signify it’s a weakness to electric and water type moves and rock type moves x4 from x2.
- Susceptible to Dragon-type and Ground-type moves.
- Resists: Grass (1/4), Fire (1/4), Electric (1/2), Bug (1/2), and Steel (1/2)
- Weak to: Rock (x2), Dragon (x2)
- It possesses Tough Claws ability which further boosts physical contact moves such as Dragon Claw, Flare Blitz, etc.
- HP: 78, ATK: 130, DEF: 111, Sp. ATK: 85 and Speed: 100.
Let’s now have a look at Mega Charizard Y:
- This fire and flying type is very susceptible to Stealth Rock and it is one of the most utilized entry hazards when it comes to competitive format.
- Rock type is x4 in addition to very less physical defence, meaning rock type attack will take it down.
- Resists: Grass (1/4), Bug (1/4), Fairy (1/2), Steel (1/2), Fighting (1/2), and Fire (1/2).
- Weak to: Rock (x4), Electric (x2), and Water (x2)
- Immune to ground.
- It truly shines when it comes to its ability Drought which decreases the damage of water types and enhances the damage of Fire-type moves.
- HP: 78, ATK: 104, DEF: 78, Sp. ATK: 159 and Speed: 100.
As you can now see that both have their own strengths and weaknesses. So, which one is better? – it depends mostly on your personal preference. We personally believe that Charizard Y is a better one in battle. For instance, it acquires one of the most sought-after abilities – Drought that can boost up fire type moves.
Part 2: How Much Is A Mega Charizard X Worth?
Thinking about getting Pokémon Cards Mega Charizard X? If yes, then you probably be wondering about what it’s worth? Isn’t, it right? You can expect the worth of Mega Charizard XY cards – starting from $3.50. You can get it from numerous eCommerce sites online such as Amazon.
Part 3: Which Mega Evolution Is Better for Charizard?
Here comes the concern that many players have – whether Mega Charizard X or Charizard Y evolution is good for Charizard. So, let’s find out today…
Mega Charizard has the alike typing as usual Charizard. However, it acquires the ability called Drought and which powers up its fire-type attacks or moves. On the other side, Mega Charizard X is a dragon/fire type and acquires the ability called Tough Claws. Therefore, it can boost up its Dragon Claw. As mentioned before, which mega evolution is better for Charizard depends on your personal preference.
Most players prefer Mega Charizard Y over Mega Charizard X as the Y version is far better in both design and stats. It yet has the usual weakness of usual Charizard, but it is more powerful in Sp. Attack.
Part 4: Tips to Catch the Charizard And Evolve To Shiny Charizard
Below are some handy tips to catch the Charizard in Pokémon Go:
- The easiest approach to catch the Charizard is evolving a Charmander to his greatest potential. For that, you need to acquire special Charmander candy – you’ll require 25 candies for evolving into a Charmeleon. You’ll then require another 100 Charmander candies for evolving Charmeleon into Charizard.
- You can get Charizard in the wild as well. It demands lots of planning and walking. We looked around and the web has suggested that you have better odds of getting this monster near a hillside of the mountain area.
- You can make Pokémon Go think that you’re walking to different locations can catch Pokémons from your home and thanks to Dr. Fone – Virtual Location. This app has a mal-like interface that allows you to modify your location on Pokémon Go with precision.
These are some tips to help you catch the Charizard. Now, let’s talk about how to evolve to Shiny Charizard X or Y.
The Pokémon Go shiny chances are roughly 1 in 450. It means that every time you click on a Pokémon to get it in Pokémon Go – if it possesses a shiny version, there is a 1 in 450 odds it will be shiny. But these chances are dramatically increased or enhanced on Pokémon Go Community Day – to 1 in 25. In Pokémon Go, Community Day occurs once a month. You won’t know that if you’ve found a shiny version or not until you click on it and enter the encounter. And if the color change is slight, you’ll even know that you’ve found a shiny version if a bunch of sparks fly out from the Pokémon before throwing the first ball.
If it’s about Shiny Mega Charizard X in Pokémon Go, then Mega Evolution is possible with a new resource known as Mega Energy and it is acquired by battling the Mega-evolved monster in raids. You can Mega Evolve Charizard once having enough energy. Your Pokémon will become much potent in its mega form. And it’s possible to get its shiny form after the raid.
The Bottom Line:
We hope that this post has provided a great insight into Mega Charizard X. On top of all, Mega Charizard X Vs Mega Charizard Y – which is the common concern that many have. If you would like to share something or have any concerns, feel free to let us know in the comment section below.
- Fake Gps on social Media
- Fake Whatsapp location
- Fake Tinder gps
- Fake snapchat gps
- Pokemon go joystick on android no root
- Flg Pokemon go
- Fake GPS on Android
- Spoofing pokemon go on Android
- hatch eggs in pokemon go without walking
- Fake Gps on Android
- Fake Gps on pokemon go
- Change iOS device location