All You Need To Know About Mega Garchomp
If you are a fan of the Pokeman fantasy, then you possibly know who Mega Garchomp is. Otherwise, he is a mythical Japanese game character or terms in Pokemon, dual-type Dragon/Ground pseudo-legendary Pokémon, and was introduced in the IV generation.
Physically-built big, skinny Mega Garchomp is a powerful Pokemon, and has his claws, fangs & clings make all the rough moves to overpower his opponents. Mega Garchomp falls under the category of the legendary Pokemon and everyone of you wish to catch this Pokemon, how it isn’t as easy as you might perceive.
Fortunately, in this post, we’ll guide you with the easiest procedure to catch Mega Garchomp. However, before this segment, we’ll talk about the strengths and weaknesses of the pokemon Mega Garchomp. So, without any further delays, scroll down to find answers to your queries:
Part 1: How Good is Mega Garchomp?
Mega Garchomp is a special Pokemon type, he is both dragon & ground type pokemon. He is strong against the rock, fire, poison, steel, and electric Pokemons. Because of his big statue, the majority of the Pokemon scare away from Mega Garchomp.
The best abilities of Mega Garchomp include steel, rock, and ground moves, and the power of all these moves becomes 1.3*, in the situation of a sandstorm. If you someone focuses on winning the Pokemon battles the tough way, then get the Mega Garchomp Pokemon, as he has the ability to get rid of it with just one claw attack. In the family of Garchomp, Mega Garchomp is the fastest Pokemon. This Pokemon can fly at an incredible pace to catch his opponents.
Part 2: What is the Weakness of Mega Garchomp In Pokemon?
The biggest weaknesses of Mega Garchomp include against the ice, fairy, bug, and grass type Pokemon. Another big weakness is that Shiny Garchomp Mega does battle his opponents with mind, just his physicality. Sometimes, a smart Pokemon can topple him.
Part 3: Where can I find the Mega Garchomp and catch them?
To catch Mega Garchomp, you’ve to clear a number of Pokemon levels, and then only you’ll get the mega stone for the Mega Garchomp Pokemon. However, there is a hush-hush to catch Mega Garchomp, go to Victory Road. To make this smooth, first fly to the Pokemon league. From there, you need to head South in the Victory Road.
You’ll have to pass through two sets of caves, and then you’ll re-emerge outside the path where there crumbled walls. After that go North, and you’ll know that you’re headed the right direction, as you see the Grey stone platform. From there on you’ve to head left, until you come across a spooky trainer girl and there is one wall right behind her. There you'll have a mega tower, and there is your Mega Garchomp.
Part 4: How To Use dr.fone virtual location to Catch Mega Garchomp
But, what if you are near Victory Road, would you fly there, ofcourse, during the era of COVID-19, who will take such an undue risk. Don’t you worry, we’ll tell you an easy method to catch your favorite Mega Garchomp, right from the comfort of your couch. How is it possible? Pokemon Go is a VR game that delivers real experiences, as you move, you explore things. The one-word answer is dr.fone.
It is a FREE fake location App, that teleports your smartphone to be anywhere in the world with a single-click. Not just that, it has three modes, one is walking, running, and riding. So, location-wise, you can fool your best friend that you are roaming in the streets of Rome, while you relax in the background of your countryside house in Sydney.
How to use it?
Step 1: First, you’ve to download the dr.fone software on your Windows or Mac PC. This software is FREE, and install it like any other program on your computer.
Step 2: Once you've installed the software on your device, the next step is to open it. You’ll see a myriad of options as illustrated through the below picture. From all these options, you’ve to choose “Virtual Location. “
Step 3: Once, you’ve clicked Virtual Location, you’ll be taken to a whole new screen, as shown above. Now, you’ve to connect your iPhone via a USB cable to your device, and finally click get started.
Step 4: Again, you'll be taken to a new window, where real-time GPS location of your smartphone will be shown on the map. If the location isn’t precise, then you’ve the option to lick “Centre-On.” in the lower part of the map to reach the accurate location.
Step 5: You’ve to activate the teleport mode, from the three icons you see at the up right corner of the window Enter the place you wish to teleport your phone's location to. And, after entering any location, hit “Go.”
Step 6: Now, the system will see your entered location as your desired location, a pop-up will appear, click “Move Here.”
Step 7: Now, your smartphone location will be changed to your entered location, you can disconnect your iPhone, and see its present location, and you’ll be surprised to know that you are in any other part of the world, without leaving your couch. Isn’t that amazing?
This software is safe and secure to use, unlike any other software, you won’t be soft or hard banned on the Pokemon Go game, And, the best part, you won’t have to spend a penny for this software. The interface of this software is really something, super-good, even a non-techy guy will be able to change his smartphone location with great ease.
So, in this article, we learned about Mega Garchomp who he is, what are his strengths, weaknesses, and above all where to find this Pokemon. We also throw light on how to easily catch this Pokemon using a free and safe, third-party tool.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking