How To Make 3 Great Pokémon Go Throws In A Row?
Poke Balls are a necessary tool when it comes to catching new Pokémon. And like in the Amine, you have to throw it intuitively. As a Pokémon Trainer, you must know how it feels when you are waiting to see if your latest catch will stay inside the ball or escape. Just tossing the ball with a simple swipe up motion won't count as a great throw. It will take a little bit of time for you to master the throw and make 3 excellent throws as well.
Moreover, making 3 great throws gives reward, which means practicing the throw is worth your time and effort. Let's get in detail now.
Part 1: Rewards From 3 Excellent Throws:
If you are playing Pokémon Go, then you must know that making 3 excellent throws in a row comes in the throwing tasks. And when you complete the tasks given, it earns you a reward or many rewards.
- Make 3 Great Throws, and you will get Gastly, Lileep, or Anorith encounter along with 200 stardust, 3 Razz Berries, 1 Pinap Berry, or 5 Poke Balls
- Make 3 Great Throws in a row will earn you Onix encounter, 1000 stardust, 1 rare candy, 9 Razz Berries, 3 Pinap Berries, 10 Poke Balls, or 5 Ultra Balls
- Make an Excellent Throw will give rewards of 500 stardust, 2 Pinap Berries, 5 Great Balls, or 2 Ultra Balls
- Make 3 Excellent Throws in a row will give you Larvitar Encounter
There are various rewards you can earn with a throw. So, whether it is the simple throw or curveball throw, the sooner you master it, the more you'll be able to win in Pokémon Go.
Part 2: Detailed Guide To Make 3 Great Throws In A Row:
When you throw a Pokeball at a target, you will notice a target ring that allows aiming better. When you land the Pokeball inside the target ring, a text bubble will appear, stating that it's nice, great, or excellent. And the throw will decide what reward you will get. That's why it is essential that you know how to score an excellent throw. Once you learn how to make 3 great throws, it's about time that you become a master in throwing balls as well.
Follow these tips to ensure that the bonuses are always rolling in with the Pokeballs.
- Watch the Ring:
All Pokémon have a different target ring. Hence, the one-size-fits-all concept can't be followed. Some rings focus on the face, while others focus on the center part. Make hitting the center your goal, and you will be able to catch the Pokémon without a miss.
- Don't Get Tricked By the Ring:
The players have noticed that the target ring constantly keeps on getting smaller until you throw the Pokeball. And the moment the Pokeball is released, the movement stops until the ball lands. Instead of throwing ahead, throw the ball when the ring is of the right size as it will free instantly, and you'll be able to make an Excellent Throw.
- Start By Catching Big Pokémon:
There is no rocket science behind this. Bigger Pokémon are better targets. You need to practice your throw to get Pokémon Go 3 excellent throws in a row reward. Try catching Pokémon like Pidgey, Snorlax, or Rattata for target practice.
These are just some major things that you need to master. Besides that, there are some minor tips that will improve your catching and throwing skills.
- Arcs & Angles: Gauge your force, arc towards the Pokémon, and angle the ball so that it falls right in the middle of the target ring.
- Avoid Dodges: Don't forget that Pokémon can dodge a Pokeball. And the best way to avoid that is to touch the ball. It will hold the ball, and when the Pokémon dodge the ball, you can fling it immediately and catch 'em.
- Spin the Ball: After throwing, put your finger on the ball. Spin your finger around the ball's edges to make the ball spin, and this will add a curve effect to the throw.
Part 3: An Additional Tip To Play Pokémon Go:
Once you learn how to make 3 excellent throws in a row, it is time to roam around and find the Pokémon of your choice. And what if we tell you that you can travel to the city or even countries without even leaving your home?
Yes, that's possible now with dr. Fone Virtual Location software. It is software that is perfectly capable of spoofing the current location of a user without getting detected by the app. Pokémon Go users know that using cheats and spoofing tools can get them banned from ever playing the game. Meanwhile, they can switch to a location spoofing tool that can customize the speed of their movements to make it appear as if they are walking.
So, get ready to teleport yourself in any corner of your city with just one click. Download and install the software and get it ready for use right away. Here's how you can use it.
Step 1: Open dr. Fone, and you will find the Virtual Location tool in the home interface. Access the tool and connect your device with it. Read the disclaimer and hit the "Get Started" button to use the software.
Step 2: A new window will appear, which contains the world map. Click on the "Center On" button to detect your current location. Now, use the search box on the top left side to look for nearby places. You can choose any location and enter its address or GPS coordinates for the search.
Step 3: Once the results appear, click on it, and a "Move Here" option will appear on the screen. Hit the button to move to that chosen location. In the middle of the screen, you'll also see a Speed screen where you can specify how you are traveling and pace up your movement accordingly.
Open the Pokémon Go application on your device, and the location will be the same as specified with dr. fone- Virtual Location. It will give you a chance to catch Pokémon and respective items remotely, and the throwing technique you learned will also come in handy.
If you want to make 3 curveball throws in a row, then you first need to master 3 great throws and then the excellent ones. As soon as you master the throw, you will be able to win huge rewards in Pokémon Go.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- Fake GPS on Social Media
- Fake Whatsapp location
- Fake mSpy GPS
- Grindr Unable to Refresh
- Change Instagram Business Location
- Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Grindr GPS
- Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- Fake Tinder GPS
- Fake Snapchat GPS
- Change Instagram Region/Country
- Change Location on Tiktok
- Fake Location on Facebook
- Change Location on Hinge
- Change/Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- Change Location on Twitter
- Change Location on Facebook Dating
- Fake Location on YikYak
- Find People on Tinder by Name
- Fake GPS on Games
- Flg Pokemon go
- Pokemon go joystick on android no root
- hatch eggs in pokemon go without walking
- Fake GPS on pokemon go
- Spoofing pokemon go on Android
- Pokemon Go Unable to Authenticate
- Harry Potter Apps
- How to Catch Ditto Pokemon
- Pokemon Go CP Calculator Tips
- Pokemon Go Community Day
- Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Top Pokemon in Pokemon Go
- Fake GPS on Android
- Fake GPS on Android
- Fake GPS on Huawei Without Rooting
- Google Location Changing
- Fake GPS No Root
- Hola Fake GPS Alternative
- Spoof Android GPS without Jailbreak
- Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Android Location Settings
- Change iOS Devices Location
- Best Location Changer for iPhone and Android
- See Someone on iPhone
- Change Find My iPhone Location
- Pokemon go spoofing
- Fake all kinds of ios gps
- Fake Pokemon go GPS
- Change Weather Location on iPad
- Change Home Address on iPhone
- Fake Location to Bypass Regional Restriction
- Change Netflix Location
- Bypass MLB Tv
- Change Location on YouTube TV
- Change Play Store Country
- Change Location on Facebook Marketplace
- Dating Apps Tips