6 Best Alternatives for Pokemon Go
As soon as Pokemon Go was launched, it created a huge fan base within 80 days. Today, this game has millions of players all over the world. The GPS based game features AR technology, which changed the way a user interacts with the real world. If you love this game but playing it for a long time then it will feel annoying to play the same game today, isn’t it? If this is the case, then you can try a various Pokémon alternative. The gameplay, graphics, and everything else will be amazing in them, and you might find them more addictive. Check out these pokemon alternatives and decide what you want to play.
Part 1: Why do people like Pokemon Go
After the release of Pokemon Go, many people started criticizing it, but some people who did research have considered this as one of the best games. It was the most downloaded game in the first month of its release that broke all the records. When we talk about this game today, then also people get crazy for it. Apart from the enjoyment, it gives many benefits to the players. We can’t deny the fact that it has potential health benefits too.
- Some children spend long hour in front of a PC to play games. This game doesn’t let them stay at home. They have to go out to get rewards and catch species.
- Adults playing this game will experience an increase in their physical activity that helps in maintaining the blood pressure and much more
- If a person is playing Pokemon Go in a park, it will bring him closer to nature. This can impact the health of a large community
- Pokemon Go has helped us in promoting social interaction among like-minded people
- Playing these kinds of games will enhance your cognitive ability
Part 2: 6 alternatives for Pokemon Go
If you are seeking for a new experience and want to get more fun by playing games, then these 6 best Pokemon Go plus alternative will genuinely work for you. We found these mentioned Pokemon Go alternative after interacting with many users and researching on our own.
Although Pokemon Go is ruling, many do not know that it is a predecessor of the Ingress. The same company Niantic, for android and iOS users, develops both of the games. In 2018, this game earned 20 million users worldwide. The game runs via in-built GPS for searching and interacting with portals. It is an immersive game that involves hacking of portals and connecting them. Ingress is the one that used AR technology smartly to attract gamers. It was launched in 2012, but right now, the updated version is reigning as Ingress Prime. Humanity is divided into factions by exotic matter. All; you have to select your side and to explore this kind of mysterious world. It is available to execute on browser, android and iOS devices.
- Interactive UI
- Challenging Maps
- Ideal for a community
- Much more engaging than Pokemon Go
2) Zombies, Run!
This game was launched in the same year when Ingress was released first. The game is basically for fitness freaks. The creator of the game’s storyline is none other than Naomi Alderman with a team of writers. Once, it was one of the highest-grossing Health & Fitness applications for iOS users. It just took two weeks for the game to achieve such a great thing. The total users of this Pokemon Go alternative are more than 5 million.
- Additional modes
- Extremely addictive
- Keep walking, jogging or running
3) The Walking Dead: Our World!
Would you like to shoot zombies? Get the chance to do so while saving the world. It has massive popularity as one of the top-rated AR and Geo-based adventure game. You can play this game with your buddies Let us know what you think about these and earn big rewards. Save those who are surviving in the game. This game has won Webby Awards thrice along with People voice award for the addition of Augmented reality technology in the game. The game also offers the opportunity to upgrade characters.
- Build and connect with the community.
- Improves your mental ability.
- Perfectly suitable for adults.
4) Sharks in the Park
Sharks in the Park is a Geospatial game that uses augmented reality too. Apart from this, the game uses mixed reality motion. This game can’t work without GPS as it can be played under the open sky. The digital world created by the use of mixed reality motion. Better to choose a place where nobody roams around such as park or sports field to get the best gaming experience. The players can feel like they are underwater. Your speed in the virtual world depends on how fast you run in the real world
- Realistic virtual world
- Beautiful UI
- Easy gameplay
- Perfect for children and adults as well
5) Harry Potter: Wizards Unite
Warner Bros and Niantic came together to create such a wonderful world of Harry Potter Wizards Unite. Pokemon Go and this game share many similar things. The players can do too many things in this game from reaching to real-life locations and finding artifacts, fighting with beasts, and much more. Moreover, they can select the wizard of their choice, wand but only after choosing your avatar. It can be downloaded for both Android and iOS.
- Lost yourself into the world of harry potter.
- Similar to Pokemon Go.
- Beautiful UI and gameplay are impressive.
6) Parallel Kingdom
It is a multiplayer gaming platform that works on the location-based feature. It is a role-playing and strategy game that places the virtual world in the real world. The most significant advantage is that you can play this game on Android, Windows, iOS, and macOS too. Even when this game hasn’t received any update, you can still download and play it from various sources. The PerBlue team has developed it. It was closed in November 2016.
- Best MMORPG game
- Utilizes mobile GPS to function
Let us know what you consider about these alternatives and how you find it after trying them. Many more games like Pokemon Go are coming and let’s see, but still, we can say that it has done far better than any other game till now.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking