Here are Some of the Best Pokemon Discord Servers to Join
If you are a Pokemon Go player, then you might already know how crucial it is to have some active friends in the game. By playing Pokemon Go with your friends, you can create teams, participate in raids, and do so much more. Though, the best way to make new friends in the game is by joining an active Pokemon Go Discord server. The good news is that Discord has tons of international and local Pokemon Go servers that you can join. Find out how to find the most appropriate Pokemon Go Discord servers in this guide.
- Part 1: Where can I find the Best Pokemon Go Discord Servers?
- Part 2: How to Join a Pokemon Go Discord Server?
- Part 3: Some Popular Pokemon Discord Servers to Join
Ideally, there are hundreds of Discord servers dedicated to Pokemon Go that you can find. Since it is not possible to join so many servers, I would recommend considering the following options to pick some appropriate Pokemon Discord servers.
- The Silph Road
The Silph Road has to be the biggest user-driven community that is dedicated to Pokemon Go out there. Apart from Pokemon spawning locations and other secrets, you can also use it to find a Pokemon Go Discord server near you.
Just go to its website to access the map of various Pokemon Go Discord servers. You can zoom in/out the map and even move the pin around to find various servers.
- Discord Servers
As the name suggests, this is one of the biggest directories of Discord servers worldwide. Once you visit the website of Discord Servers, just enter relevant keywords on the search bar. For instance, you can enter “Pokemon Go” and simply get relevant results for Pokemon Go Discord servers. Apart from that, you can also check details about the server and know how active it is.
DisBoard is another popular Discord server directory that you can consider exploring. Just enter “Pokemon Go” on the search bar and get a list of various public Discord servers related to the game. Besides that, you can also select different tags to find location-specific Discord Pokemon servers.
- Other Places to find Discord Servers
Just like DisBoard, you can also explore several other websites and Discord server directories to find appropriate Pokemon Go Discord servers. A lot of gamers also explore social networks like Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, Twitch, Instagram, etc. to find all kinds of Pokemon Discord servers.
By exploring the above-listed options, you would be able to find all kinds of Pokemon Go Discord Servers. Though, once you have found a Discord Pokemon server, you need to obtain its invite link by clicking on the “Join” button. Afterward, you can follow these steps to join the Pokemon Go Discord server of your choice.
- Once you have obtained the invite link for the Pokemon Go Discord server, just go to the Discord app or the website and click on the “Add Server” option from the sidebar.
- Now, you will be given an option to either create a new server or simply join an existing server. From here, you can select an option to join an existing server instead.
- Lastly, you just need to paste the invite link of the Pokemon Go Discord server and click on the “Join” button.
By following the same drill, you can join as many Discord servers for Pokemon Go as you want.
By exploring the Discord Server directories I have listed, you can find hundreds of Pokemon Go Discord servers. Though, here are some common Discord Pokemon Go servers that you can consider joining.
- Pokedex1000 Discord
This is one of the biggest Pokemon Go Discord servers that you can consider joining. As of now, Pokedex1000 Discord has more than 300 thousand members worldwide. You can join the server to befriend other players, discuss strategies, and make other plans.
Server link: https://discord.com/invite/pokedex100
- NYCPokeMap Discord
If you are from New York, then NYCPokeMap Discord would be an essential server for you to join. You can befriend local players and get to know details about the spawning locations, raids, and other events.
Server link: https://discord.com/invite/TPBgsSA
PokeXperience has more than 130 thousand members and it is all about sharing the experience of other players. Ideally, this would be one of the best places to share secrets about the game and learn other pro tricks.
Server link: https://discord.com/invite/VHzfGzz
- Pokemon Go Coordinates
This would be an ideal Pokemon Go Discord server for those who want to catch more Pokemons. It has more than 30 thousand members who share the spawning location of various Pokemons. Once you know the spawning location, you can use a spoofing tool to catch Pokemons easily.
Server link: https://discord.com/invite/jme4kjz
Pokesnipers is one of the oldest Discord servers for Pokemon Go players. It has more than 137 thousand members and tons of user-generated content, raid info, events, and more.
Server link: https://discord.com/invite/T2MakRF
Pro Tip: Spoof your iPhone Location to Play Pokemon Go Remotely
From these Pokemon Go Discord servers, you can easily know the spawning or raid locations for the game. Later, you can use a tool like Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS) to spoof the GPS of your iOS device. Just connect your iPhone to the computer and enter the target location’s address or its exact coordinates. You can also use it to simulate the movement of your device in a route realistically via a GPS joystick. The best part is that the application is super-easy to use and will not need jailbreak access on your phone.
That’s a wrap, everyone! I’m sure that after reading this post, you would be able to search all kinds of Pokemon Discord servers. Apart from reliable Discord server directories, you can also browse various popular Pokemon Go Discord servers out there. Go ahead and search some other local and interesting Pokemon Discord servers on your own and use a tool like Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS) to catch Pokemons remotely.
- Change iOS Location
- 1. Best iOS Location Changers
- 2. Fake iPhone GPS Location
- 3. Change iPhone Home Address
- 4. Change iPad Weather Location
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. iPhone GPS not Working
- 7. iPhone “No Location Found”
- 8. iPhone “Location Not Available”
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs."Location Not Available"
- 10. iTools Alternatives
- 11. DoPokeGo++ Alternatives
- 12. 3uTools Alternatives
- 13. Foneazy MockGo Alternatives
- Change Android Location
- 1. Best Android Fake GPS Apps
- 2. Free Android Location Spoofers
- 3. Fake Android GPS Location
- 4. Android Location Settings
- 5. Fake GPS No Root
- 6. Fake GPS on Huawei
- 7. Fake GPS without Mock Location
- Hide GPS Location
- 1. Change Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Spoof Location on Life360
- 6. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 7. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 8. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 9. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 10. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- 11. Stop From Being Tracked
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 2. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 3. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 4. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 5. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 6. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Fake Location on Telegram
- 4. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Change Location on Twitter
- 9. Change Instagram Business Location
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Stop mSpy from Spying You
- 12. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6.Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking