How to Earn Double Pokémon Candy
Pokémon Candy and Stardust are used when you want to power up a Pokémon. However, Pokémon Candy is required when you want to evolve a Pokémon to the other iterations. The Pokémon Candy is species-specific and cannot be generally used to evolve all Pokémon. For example, if you catch Baulbasaur and get Candy, you can only use it to evolve Bulbasaur into Ivysaur and Venusaur. You cannot use that Candy for another species. The same case applies to Rare Candy, which can only be used to evolve Rare Pokémon.
This article will show you how you can double your Pokémon Candy and evolve your Pokémon characters into their new iterations.
Part 1: What is the role of Pokémon Candies when playing Pokémon Go?
Pokémon Candy is an item in Pokémon Go that is consumed to power up and evolves Pokémon. There are many ways in which you can earn Candy, such as Capturing Pokémon characters or hatching eggs. You get three Candies for catching the first evolution Pokémon, 5 for the second, and 10 for the last. You may double the Pokémon Candy that you get when you give the Pokémon a Pinap Berry first, and then capturing it.
- Pokémon Evolution – You use Pokémon Candy to power up Pokémon. You may have to use 12 to 400 pieces, all depending on the Pokémon species and the iteration.
- Pokémon Power Up – You may also use 1 to 15 Pokémon Candy to power up a Pokémon. The number of Candies that you need will depend on the level at which you are playing.
- Unlock Second Charged Attack – You can also use Pokémon Candy to unlock the Second Charged Attack, as long as the Pokémon has more than one Charged Attack. The cost of unlocking this attack will be between 25 to 100 increments of 25.
- Pokémon Purification – you may also use Pokémon Candy to Purify Shadow Pokémon characters which have been left behind by Team Go Rocket.
Part 2: How to cheat to earn more Pokémon Go Candy
To understand how to cheat and earn more Pokémon Candy, you have to understand how to earn them.
- Capture Pokémon
This is the most common way of getting Pokémon Candy. Whenever you catch a Pokémon, you get Candy. The amount of Candy you earn will depend on the species that you have captured and the evolution iteration
- Buddy walking Pokémon
When you walk Pokémon as a buddy, you earn Candy. This is applicable for people who have a hard time catching Pokémon. All you have to do is make a Pokémon your buddy and then walk it for distances of up to 15 kilometers. You get Candy depending on the distance covered.
- Giving Pokémon to the Professor
You can give lower-powered Pokémon to the Professor in exchange for Pokémon Candy. This is great when you want to get rid of the extra Pokémon that you don’t need anymore. You get one Pokémon Candy for the species that you have given to the Professor.
- Trading Pokémon with friends
You can also trade Pokémon with friends. This is a way of getting rid of Pokémon that you do not need and earning Candy for each.
- Using Berries
You may also get double Pokémon Candies when you give the Pokémon a Pinap berry or silver Pinap.
Now that you understand how to get Pokémon Candy, you need to look at what is the common factor with these methods.
Whether you are trading, capturing, or walking a Pokémon, you need to have a way to move around as much as possible. For example, if you have to walk a Pokémon Candy for 15 kilometers, then this would physically tire you.
Luckily, you can spoof the location of your mobile device such that you maximize your Candies without moving an inch. You can spoof to several locations to capture as many Pokémon as possible and earn a lot of Candy.
You may also spoof your location and make it seem like you have walked a Pokémon Buddy for 15 kilometers while still seated in your living room.
Spoofing apps help you move around and capture Pokémon, tale part in gym activities, and other events that will help you earn Pokémon Candy.
Part 3：Does the Pokémon go Candy generator really exist?
There has been a lot of talk about Pokémon Go Candy hacks which allow you to catch a lot of Candies for catching Pokémon. These are apps that you have to buy and do not give the results that you would expect.
If there are any hacks available, they are quickly discontinued because of the geo-location data which shows that the Pokémon was not captured legally. This means that you may use these apps, and still not get the Candy that you want.
The best way to earn a lot of Candy is to get a top-notch, discreet spoofing tool, such as dr. fone Virtual Location – iOS, which allows you to move to any place on the globe and capture Pokémon.
4,039,074 people have downloaded it
Part 4： Can I get unlimited Pokémon Candy?
You can get as many Pokémon Candy as you want once you understand what the Candy rewards are when playing the game. Here is a list that gives you an idea of the Candies that you get as you play:
- You get 3 Candies at the base iteration level when you capture Pokémon in the wild
- You get 5 Candies at the second iteration level when you capture Pokémon
- You get 10 cadies at the third iteration level when you capture Pokémon
- You get 6 Candies at the base iteration level when you first feed the Pokémon a Pinap Berry before you capture it in the wild.
- You get 10 Candies at the second iteration level when you first feed the Pokémon a Pinap Berry before you capture it in the wild.
- You get 20 Candies at the third iteration level when you first feed the Pokémon a Pinap Berry before you capture it in the wild.
- You get 5 to 15 Candies per 2 kilometers eggs hatched
- You get 10 to 21 Candies per 5 kilometers eggs hatched
- You get 16 to 32 Candies per 10 kilometers eggs hatched
- You get 1 Candy back whoever you evolve a Pokémon
- You get 1 Candy for every Pokémon that you give to the professor
- You get 1 Candy for every Buddy distance that you walk
- You get an extra Candy when you feed a friendly Pokémon in a gym
- You get 1 Candy for every Pokémon traded at less than 25 kilometers walked
- You get 2 Candies for every Pokémon traded at 25 to 100 kilometers
- You get 3 Candy for every Pokémon traded at more than 100 kilometers
- Sometimes you can get 2 to 10 Rare Candies for defeating Raid Bosses
- Completing certain Field Research tasks will earn you a Rare Candy
Now that you know how to earn Pokémon Candies, you only need to know how you can take advantage of these events to get unlimited Pokémon Candy.
The best way to do this is to get a Pokémon spoofing tool and use it to move to many places where you can take part in these events.
Pokémon Candy is very important when you want to evolve, purify, or power up a Pokémon. This is why you must find ways in which you can get as many Pokémon Candies as you can. The article above shows you why you need Pokémon, the various ways in which you earn them, and how you can multiply the number of candy. The best way is to find a discreet Pokémon spoofing tool, such as dr. fone Virtual Location – iOS, which you use to teleport to many parts of the world and capture as many Pokémon as you can and get Candies as shown above.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking