How to Earn Double Pokémon Candy
Pokémon Candy and Stardust are used when you want to power up a Pokémon. However, Pokémon Candy is required when you want to evolve a Pokémon to the other iterations. The Pokémon Candy is species-specific and cannot be generally used to evolve all Pokémon. For example, if you catch Baulbasaur and get Candy, you can only use it to evolve Bulbasaur into Ivysaur and Venusaur. You cannot use that Candy for another species. The same case applies to Rare Candy, which can only be used to evolve Rare Pokémon.
This article will show you how you can double your Pokémon Candy and evolve your Pokémon characters into their new iterations.
Part 1: What is the role of Pokémon Candies when playing Pokémon Go?
Pokémon Candy is an item in Pokémon Go that is consumed to power up and evolves Pokémon. There are many ways in which you can earn Candy, such as Capturing Pokémon characters or hatching eggs. You get three Candies for catching the first evolution Pokémon, 5 for the second, and 10 for the last. You may double the Pokémon Candy that you get when you give the Pokémon a Pinap Berry first, and then capturing it.
- Pokémon Evolution – You use Pokémon Candy to power up Pokémon. You may have to use 12 to 400 pieces, all depending on the Pokémon species and the iteration.
- Pokémon Power Up – You may also use 1 to 15 Pokémon Candy to power up a Pokémon. The number of Candies that you need will depend on the level at which you are playing.
- Unlock Second Charged Attack – You can also use Pokémon Candy to unlock the Second Charged Attack, as long as the Pokémon has more than one Charged Attack. The cost of unlocking this attack will be between 25 to 100 increments of 25.
- Pokémon Purification – you may also use Pokémon Candy to Purify Shadow Pokémon characters which have been left behind by Team Go Rocket.
Part 2: How to cheat to earn more Pokémon Go Candy
To understand how to cheat and earn more Pokémon Candy, you have to understand how to earn them.
- Capture Pokémon
- Buddy walking Pokémon
- Giving Pokémon to the Professor
- Trading Pokémon with friends
- Using Berries
This is the most common way of getting Pokémon Candy. Whenever you catch a Pokémon, you get Candy. The amount of Candy you earn will depend on the species that you have captured and the evolution iteration
When you walk Pokémon as a buddy, you earn Candy. This is applicable for people who have a hard time catching Pokémon. All you have to do is make a Pokémon your buddy and then walk it for distances of up to 15 kilometers. You get Candy depending on the distance covered.
You can give lower-powered Pokémon to the Professor in exchange for Pokémon Candy. This is great when you want to get rid of the extra Pokémon that you don’t need anymore. You get one Pokémon Candy for the species that you have given to the Professor.
You can also trade Pokémon with friends. This is a way of getting rid of Pokémon that you do not need and earning Candy for each.
You may also get double Pokémon Candies when you give the Pokémon a Pinap berry or silver Pinap.
Now that you understand how to get Pokémon Candy, you need to look at what is the common factor with these methods.
Whether you are trading, capturing, or walking a Pokémon, you need to have a way to move around as much as possible. For example, if you have to walk a Pokémon Candy for 15 kilometers, then this would physically tire you.
Luckily, you can spoof the location of your mobile device such that you maximize your Candies without moving an inch. You can spoof to several locations to capture as many Pokémon as possible and earn a lot of Candy.
You may also spoof your location and make it seem like you have walked a Pokémon Buddy for 15 kilometers while still seated in your living room.
Spoofing apps help you move around and capture Pokémon, tale part in gym activities, and other events that will help you earn Pokémon Candy.
Part 3：Does the Pokémon go Candy generator really exist?
There has been a lot of talk about Pokémon Go Candy hacks which allow you to catch a lot of Candies for catching Pokémon. These are apps that you have to buy and do not give the results that you would expect.
If there are any hacks available, they are quickly discontinued because of the geo-location data which shows that the Pokémon was not captured legally. This means that you may use these apps, and still not get the Candy that you want.
The best way to earn a lot of Candy is to get a top-notch, discreet spoofing tool, such as dr. fone Virtual Location – iOS, which allows you to move to any place on the globe and capture Pokémon.
Part 4： Can I get unlimited Pokémon Candy?
You can get as many Pokémon Candy as you want once you understand what the Candy rewards are when playing the game. Here is a list that gives you an idea of the Candies that you get as you play:
- You get 3 Candies at the base iteration level when you capture Pokémon in the wild
- You get 5 Candies at the second iteration level when you capture Pokémon
- You get 10 cadies at the third iteration level when you capture Pokémon
- You get 6 Candies at the base iteration level when you first feed the Pokémon a Pinap Berry before you capture it in the wild.
- You get 10 Candies at the second iteration level when you first feed the Pokémon a Pinap Berry before you capture it in the wild.
- You get 20 Candies at the third iteration level when you first feed the Pokémon a Pinap Berry before you capture it in the wild.
- You get 5 to 15 Candies per 2 kilometers eggs hatched
- You get 10 to 21 Candies per 5 kilometers eggs hatched
- You get 16 to 32 Candies per 10 kilometers eggs hatched
- You get 1 Candy back whoever you evolve a Pokémon
- You get 1 Candy for every Pokémon that you give to the professor
- You get 1 Candy for every Buddy distance that you walk
- You get an extra Candy when you feed a friendly Pokémon in a gym
- You get 1 Candy for every Pokémon traded at less than 25 kilometers walked
- You get 2 Candies for every Pokémon traded at 25 to 100 kilometers
- You get 3 Candy for every Pokémon traded at more than 100 kilometers
- Sometimes you can get 2 to 10 Rare Candies for defeating Raid Bosses
- Completing certain Field Research tasks will earn you a Rare Candy
Now that you know how to earn Pokémon Candies, you only need to know how you can take advantage of these events to get unlimited Pokémon Candy.
The best way to do this is to get a Pokémon spoofing tool and use it to move to many places where you can take part in these events.
Pokémon Candy is very important when you want to evolve, purify, or power up a Pokémon. This is why you must find ways in which you can get as many Pokémon Candies as you can. The article above shows you why you need Pokémon, the various ways in which you earn them, and how you can multiply the number of candy. The best way is to find a discreet Pokémon spoofing tool, such as dr. fone Virtual Location – iOS, which you use to teleport to many parts of the world and capture as many Pokémon as you can and get Candies as shown above.
- Fake Gps on social Media
- Fake Whatsapp location
- Fake Tinder gps
- Fake snapchat gps
- change bumble location
- Pokemon go joystick on android no root
- Flg Pokemon go
- Fake GPS on Android
- Spoofing pokemon go on Android
- hatch eggs in pokemon go without walking
- Fake Gps on Android
- Fake Gps on pokemon go
- Change iOS device location
- Pokemon vmos