What Legendaries Are In Pokemon Platinum?
Pokemon Platinum is an engaging role-playing video game introduced by Nintendo and Game Freak. Released in 2008 in Japan, Platinum is an enhanced version of Pokemon Pearl and Diamond.
In the game, players control a female or male character. It starts with three Pokemon provided by Professor Rowan. Giratina, the mascot Pokemon, plays the most important role in the game’s plot. In addition, there are numerous Platinum legendaries in this Pokemon gaming version.
In this post, we will learn about all legendaries in Platinum version. You will also learn how to capture legendaries in the game.Let’s read on to know:
Part 1: What Legendaries are in Pokemon Platinum?
There are about 18 platinum legendaries Pokemon that you can obtain per game cartridge. These include even Pokemon as well. You can catch them while playing the video game. Here is the list of legendary Pokemon in Pokemon Platinum Version:
1. Giratina: First encountered in its powerful Origin Forme, Girartina exists, after defeating Cyrus, at the ened of the Distortion World. The Level 47 Pokemon occurs before you get the National Dex. When you flee from it or KO it, the Pokemon re-appears at the end of Turnback Cave after you defeat the Elite Four. You have to reach Giratina within 30 rooms, and advisably, never turn back; else you will be left at the cave’s beginning.
2. Uxie: Found in found in Acuity Cavern in the middle of Lake Acuity, Uxie is one of the three legendary Pokemon scattered around Sinnoh after you have battled and qwelled Giratina. The Level 50 Pokemon is reachable by walking or riding up without any fear of attack. This is one of the popular platinum legendaries.
3. Azelf: Located in Valor Cavern, in the middle of Lake Valor, Azelf is the Blue Pokemon in the trio. The Level 50 Pokemon does not attack you as you walk or ride up to it. Spray Super Repels as you move towards the Pokemon and surf onto the rocky island housing a cave to catch it.
4. Mesprit: Hidden in Lake Verity, Mesprit is another Pokemon in the trio. The Level 50 Pokemon runs off as you approach him for a battle. His location is registered in the Map in Poketech, and the Pokemon appears randomly in various routes and grass. Make sure you trap it quickly as it will try to flee the very first battle turn.
5. Dialga: Once you get the National Pokédex, you talk to the grandmother of Cynthia and fine the Adamant Orb located on the Mountain Coronet. Next, you return to the Mt. Coronet Summit and arrive at the Spear Pillar. Here, you will spot a Blue portal and Dialga comes to you from it to battle you.
6. Palkia: When you arrive at the Spear Pillar, you will see a Pink portal. Interact with it by pressing A to have Palkia Platinum battle you. Another popular among platinum legendaries, Palkia is a hassle-free Pokemon to capture.
7. Heatran: Found inside a cave around Stark Mountain, Heatran appears as you come back to the place where Charon was arrested. When you try to enter the Mountain, you team up with Buck, another trainer. You follow him and speak to his grandfather. You catch the Level 50 Heatran once you return to Stark Mountain.
8. Regigigas: Found on the basement of Snowpoint Temple, Regigigas Platinum does not require HM moves to be reachable. Resolving puzzles on each floor, you arrive at the Temple, bringing Regirock, Regice, and Registeel. You will need them to battle with this Level 1 Pokemon and capture him. Regigigas is found asleep on the floor.
9. Cresselia: Cresselia is the Level 50 Pokemon that roams Sinnoh after you communicate with it on Fullmoon Island. So, you must reach the Full Moon Island to heal the Sailor’s child, and after that you will meet Cresselia. After you interact with it, the Pokemon runs and roams Sinnoh’s grass.
10. Articuno: Like Cresselia, Articuno also roams the grass of Sinnoh. In order for the birds’ release, you visit and speak to Professor Oak who can be found in his house in Eterna City. You need to obtain National Pokedex in order to speak to Professor Oak. The professor tells you that you can find Articuno nearby within Sinnoh. The Level 60 legendary Pokemon can be found roaming the Sinnoh’s grass. So, make sure you are prudent when hunting Articuno.
11. Zapdos: Once you have got the National Pokédex, you speak to Professor Oak. The professor tells you about Zapdos who roams the grasses of Sinnoh. Like with Articuno, you to be prudent in your hunting to catch this Level 60 legendary Pokemon.
12. Moltres: Again, you have to reach out and speak to Professor Oak to spot Moltres who is the level 60 legendary Pokemon.
13. Regirock: Located in Rock Peak Ruins, Regirock is a level 30 legendary Pokemon in the Platinum version. Transfer the Regigigas obtained from the 11th movie and team up with it. After that, you can access a special cave in Route 228, where you will find another cave. Go there with Regigigas Platinum and enter a new cave. You will find a status in the cave. Go up to it and Regirock will attack you.
14. Regice: With Regigigas on your team, you can access to a special room located in Mt. Coronet. On the exit to Route 216, you will see a cave names Iceberg Ruins. Enter in the cave with Regigigas and reach out to Iceberg Ruins, where Regice will battle you. Regice is located at level 30.
15. Registeel: Located in the Iron Ruins cave on Iron Island, Registeel is accessible only if you have Regigigas on your team. Enter the cave with a Metal Coat, and as you go up to the statue in the cave, Registeel – the level 30 Pokemon – will attack.
16. Darkrai: Darkrai is an event-only Pokemon that is located in-game once you have obtained the Membership Pass to the Nintendo Event. With the pass, enter into the locked inn located in Canalave City. Fall asleep on the bed and wake up on the New Moon Island, where you follow the path until you arrive at the middle of the island. You will find level 50 Darkrai in the middle. Capture the Pokemon here.
17. Shaymin: Another event-only legendary Pokemon Shaymin is approachable of all legendaries in Platinum. It is accessible only if you have Oak’s Letter from Nintendo Event. Go to the Route 224 with this letter to see Professor Oak standing by a white rock. Speak with him to see Marley, and just after that, Shaymin will appear run north. Follow the Pokemon up to the Flower Paradise to battle it.
18. Arceus: Arceus, the level 80 Pokemon, is also an event-only Pokemon who is accessible with the Azure Flute obtained from Nintendo Event. At the Spear Pillar, you will be asked if you want to play the flute. If yes, the flute is played and a huge staircase appears. Climb up the staircase and you will find the Pokemon resting there. Go up and battle him.
Part 2: How do you catch the legendary Pokemon in platinum?
There are a few cheats to capture platinum legendaries in Pokemon. In addition to the official methods discusses above, you can use action replay codes or try location spoofing.
2.1 Action Replay Codes
There are many action replay codes available on the Internet. Using these codes, you can easily capture legendary Pokemon available with the Pokemon Platinum Version.
Make sure you get these codes only from reliable websites or sources. Otherwise, you may get banned from playing this game permanently.
2.2 Location Spoofing with Dr. Fone Virtual LocationDr.Fone - Virtual Location (iOS/Android). With this tool, you can teleport your iPhone GPS to any other desired place worldwide with only a few clicks. This reliable application sets up a virtual GPS location. Therefore, all other location-based apps, including Pokemon Platinum Version, installed on your device, believe that you are actually there. Use this tool to capture platinum legendaries.
Here is the step-by-step process to use Dr.Fone Virtual Location for location spoofing on your device:
For this illustration, we will use using Dr.fone to see how to iPhone GPS spoofing for Pokemon Platinum:
Step 1: Load the app on your iOS device. For this purpose, you have to go to Dr.fone official website. Next, download and install the app on your smartphone. Next, connect your iOS device with your PC.
Step 2: Tap the ‘Virtual Location’ option at Dr.Fone home screen to change the location of your device. You will see another window opened up on your phone’s screen.
Step 3: Next, click on ‘Get Started’ and select the desired fake location on the map you see on the Dr.Fone app. At the top-right corner of the window, there are three icons. Click on the third icon - Teleport. Next, tap on the desired location or enter the name of the location in the search box you see on the left side.
Step 4: You have set your virtual location in the Dr.Fone map view. In case you find any controversy in that location, you have to go back and change your location again to be on the safe side.
Step 5: For GPS location spoofing on your iPhone map, open your current location. You will see that your virtual address is your current location now. It’s because Dr.Fone has successfully modified the location setting of your device, not just the game.
Now, enjoy playing Pokemon Platinum and capture more Legendary Pokemon to level up in the game.
Part 3: How to get Mewtwo in Pokemon Platinum?
Mewtwo in the Pokemon game was introduced to be the strongest Pokemon. It lives up to that and has a mega evolution that makes Mewtwo even stronger when compared to its original form. The Pokemon can learn powerful psychic moves, such as confusion and recover.
Frankly, Mewtwo can be located only in the Cerulean Cave that further locates in Kanto. That’s why you cannot find Mewtwo in Platinum. And, if you want to obtain Mewtwo, you have to migrate or trade for one.
According to some users, you can get Mewtwo with Pokemon Fire Red or Leaf Green. With these in hand, you can obtain Mewtwo in cerulean cave once you have defeated the Elite 4.
Hopefully, these comprehensive guides help you learn about all legendaries in Platinum. Advisably, using the location spoofing with a reliable app like Dr. Fone can be a great way to capture more legendary Pokemon in a much easier way.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking