Here’s Everything You Should Know About Pokemon Stops in Detail
If you are just starting with Pokemon Go, then you might see Pokemon stops all around you! Well, Pokemon Go stops are extremely essential in the game as they would help you collect items or even catch Pokemons. Therefore, in this post, I will let you know how to find Pokemon Go stops near me and would also discuss a solution to explore Pokemon stops in any other place.
Part 1: What are Pokemon Stops in Pokemon Go?
In nutshell, Pokemon Go stops are dedicated places in the Pokemon Go map that can be visited to collect valuable items. For instance, you can obtain eggs, Poke balls, potions, and other game-related items from a Pokemon Go stop near you. At times, even a Pokemon can be found roaming nearby a Pokemon Go stop.
Mostly, Pokemon stops are located at important buildings, monuments, art installations, and other vital areas. On your map, you can see Pokemon stops near me depicted by a blue triangle icon. As you would approach the Pokemon stop, it will change to a disc icon and you can obtain various features by tapping on it in the game.
Part 2: How to use Lure Modules on Poke Stops in Pokemon Go?
Lure Module is a beneficial in-game item in Pokemon Go that can lure the nearby Pokemons to a Poke stop. Ideally, you can place a Lure Module at any Poke stop in Pokemon Go and it will be helpful to other players as well. As of now, the effect of a single Lure Module will last for 30 minutes, but you can install another module to prolong its effect.
These days, a lot of brands and businesses also place Lure Modules to create Pokemon Go sponsored stops that would attract players to a designated location. Here’s how I installed a Lure Module at Pokemon Go stops near me.
Step 1: Buy Lure Modules from the Pokemon Go Store
Before you install a Lure Module to a Pokemon stop, you need to purchase it on your account. For this, just launch Pokemon Go, tap on the Pokeball icon, and visit the “Items” store. From here, you can look for Lure Module and purchase any number of modules.
Step 2: Set up Lure Modules at Pokestops in Pokemon Go
Great! Once you have purchased Lure Modules, just step out and find Pokemon stops near me. After finding the Pokemon stop of your choice, tap on the disc icon to get more options. Now, tap on the Lure Module slot icon (white bar) at the top and go to the Pokemon Module feature.
That’s it! You can now select Lure Module from the Pokemon Module options and simply place it at the designated Pokemon stop. The Pokemon Go stop’s icon would change with rose petals to attract the nearby Pokemons.
For the next 30 minutes, the nearby Pokemons will automatically come to the designated Pokemon Go stop. This will benefit you and any other trainer who would visit the Pokemon Go stop until the allocated time.
Part 3: How Can You Make Pokestops into Farming Spots in the Game?
With the help of Lure Modules and other techniques, players can make Pokemon Go stops into farming spots to catch more Pokemons. Ideally, you can also apply these suggestions that I followed to enhance Pokemon Go stops near me.
Explore Multiple Pokemon Go Stops nearby
You might already know that trainers with Level 38 or above can nominate places to become Pokemon Go stops. Therefore, you and your friends can also help create multiple Poke stops in Pokemon Go nearby.
In this way, you can simply explore multiple Pokemon Go stops by walking. In a single walk, this would let you replenish items in Pokemon Go and you might end up catching more Pokemons as well.
Use Lure Modules with Friends
Instead of solely using Lure Modules, you can go with your friends to catch Pokemons. For instance, you and your friends can install Lure Modules at the nearby Pokemon Go stops. This will automatically create a farming spot for that place, attracting all kinds of nearby Pokemons. Not only would this benefit you/your friends, but let other trainers to catch tons of new Pokemons easily.
Part 4: How to Explore Pokemon Go Stops Remotely (without Walking)?
While Pokemon Go is all about exploring and going out to find Pokemon and Pokestops, not everyone can step out or walk so much. In this case, you can use a dedicated tool like Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS) that can spoof your iPhone’s location to anywhere you want. You can simply change your location to any other spot where a Pokemon stop is located or even simulate your movement in the following way:
Step 1: Connect your iPhone and Launch the Application
At first, just install the application, launch the Dr.Fone toolkit on your PC, and click on the “Virtual Location” module from its home.
Subsequently, also connect your iPhone to the system using a working cable and trust the system. On the interface of Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS), just agree to its terms, and click on the “Get Started” button.
Step 2: Enter the Details of the Target Location
Once your iPhone is detected by the interface, its present location would be displayed with other details. To spoof the location of your iPhone on Pokemon Go, you can click on the Teleport Mode icon from the top.
Now, you can go to the search options on the top-left side and enter the address or exact coordinates of the Pokestop. You can find the location of a Pokestop from several freely available online sources.
Step 3: Spoof your iPhone Location to a Pokemon stop
As you would enter the location, the interface will automatically change to the designated spot. You can now move the pin around on the map and even zoom in/out to drop it at the exact spot. In the end, just click on the “Move Here” button to spoof your iPhone’s location and visit the Pokemon stop virtually.
Besides that, you can also use the one-stop or multi-stop modes of the application to simulate your movement and visit the nearby Pokemon Go stops.
I’m sure that after reading this post, you would be able to know about Poke stops in Pokemon Go. I have included several tips that I implement to find Pokemon stops near me in this guide. Though, if you want to catch more Pokemons via Pokemon Go stops, then you can simply use Lure Modules. Apart from that, you can also use a dedicated location spoofer like Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS) to visit Pokemon stops anywhere in the world and replenish unlimited items without any trouble.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking