How does the stardust trade cost In pokemon go?
Pokemon go has been around for a while now and has arisen as one of the most talked-about games in the gaming community. The fact that it is a location-based game and needs you to move around while playing the game makes it further interesting. Trading in Pokemon go is one of the most talked-about features. Today, we will help you explore more about stardust trade costs and how can you easily perform trades! Hang on as we dwell deeper into Pokemon go and trade stardust costs.
Part 1: How does Pokemon trading work?
So as we've discussed earlier, Pokemon go trading is one of the most interesting features of the game. So how does this trading work? In Pokemon Go, you can trade pokemon possessed by you with those possessed by your friends if both you and your friend, decide to mutually trade the pokemon with each other! For trading in Pokemon go, there are certain criteria you need to satisfy to qualify for trading in Pokemon go! Given below are the requirements to qualify for trading in Pokemon go
- Be at least level 10
- Be friends with the person you're trading on Pokemon go
- Be in a radius of 100 m while you're trading
However, Pokemon go also has levels of friendship and you can trade pokemon of different levels with friends with whom you have different friendship levels. Higher is the friendship level, higher is the level of Pokemon which you can trade. every trade requires you and your partner to spend stardust points. So There are basically 4 levels of friendship in Pokemon go
- Good friend
- Ultra friend
- Best friend
The levels of your friendship with a player on Pokemon go increase with the increase in the number of days you stay friends with them. Within a month of friendship, you can become best friends with a player on Pokemon go! You also need stardust points on Pokemon go. So what is stardust trade cost? Before you trade any pokemon you must spend stardust coins. Not having enough stardust trade coins will not allow the trade of pokemon to happen. Hence, you must have enough stardust trade costs.
Part 2: How much stardust do you need in pokemon trading costs?
Trading in Pokemon go is quite complex. This is because the needed Stardust points will be different in every case and will depend on several factors. Factors such as whether you already half got that Pokemon in your pokedesk or not, the friendship level of you and your friend who are interested in trading, or whether the Pokemon is rare or common. Given below are the Stardust trade costs for each Pokemon.
- Good friend:100
- Great friends:80
- Ultra Friends: 8
- Best friend: 4
Shiny or legendary ( caught by you)
- Good Friend: 20,000
- Great Friend: 16,000
- Ultra Friend: 1,600
- Best Friend: 800
Shiny or Legendary ( not caught by you)
- Good Friend: 1,000,000
- Great Friend: 800,000
- Ultra Friend: 80,000
- Best Friend: 40,000
However, this Stardust trade cost may vary according to the friendship levels! Before trading, you must think of the friendship level between you and your friend and also if the Pokemon which has been traded can be evolved through trading. Evolving Pokemon through trading is another beneficial tactic that could benefit you as a player of Pokemon go.
Part 3: Ways to increase stardust in pokemon go?
1. Use Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS/Android)
Do you want to increase your Stardust trade cost in Pokemon go? There is no better way for doing so other than using Dr.Fone - Virtual location (iOS/Android). Using this will easily help you to catch more Pokemon, as you can fake your location using this app. You can change your location to any given location on the map and catch Pokemons from different regions without having to move around. Doesn't it sound fun? Catching the rarest Pokemon all by sitting at home!
Teleport to anywhere in the world
Step 1: Firstly, you need to install Dr.Fone- Virtual location (iOS/Android) on your computer(Win/Mac). Then, install and launch the program on your computer. Click on "Virtual Location" from the options on the main interface.
Step 2: Now, you need to connect your iPhone to the PC and click on "Get Started".
Step 3: A new window would now pop up where you can see your current location. If you are unable to see your current location, then click on "center on" icon at the bottom. Doing so will lead you to show your location on the map.
Step 4: Now click on "Teleport mode" using the button on the top right corner of the window. Enter the place you want your location to be set to and then click on "Go". Once done the click on "Move Here". Well, that's it! We're done with changing our location to the desired location!
2. Exchange the gift with friends to level up a friendship:
Pokemon go also allows you to send gifts to your game friends and receive gifts from your game friends. Well, this can help both of you grow and progress in the game and can be a helpful trick to increase Stardust!
3. Play the game as much as you can!
Investing more and more time on the game will lead you to catching more pokemons which will, in turn, lead to getting more stardust! Hence play it regularly with continuity!
Well, the article did give us a lot of idea about stardust trade cost and how to increase Stardust trade points in Pokemon go. We dwelled more into major facts about the game and learned a lot about it. We also explored what is drfone-Virtual location ( iOS) and how it can help you to teleport from one place to another! Using the app will help you a lot in improving the game and wouldn't require you to do much! All you've to do is teleport from one place to another, catch more and more pokemons and get more stardust! As a player, it shall improve your stats by a huge margin!
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking