Team Rocket Pokémon Go List You Should Know
After fighting with six Team Rocket Go grunts, and creating a Rocket Radar, you will be able to search for Team Rocket Go leaders, Cliff, Arlo, and Sierra. Each of these comes with a team of Pokémon that you have to defeat in order to proceed to the next level and beat their ultimate boss Giovanni. In order to do so, you have to learn about each Pokémon in the team and how you can defeat them. They are not easy to beat and you should be properly prepared. This article gives you information that you need in order to successfully challenge the Team Rocket Go leaders.
Part 1: Team rocket Pokémon go list and features
Team Rocket Go comprises three lieutenants and one big boss, Giovanni. The list below shows you each of the Shadow Pokémon that the lieutenants will bring to the battle and a quick tip on which Pokémon you should have in your team so that you can defeat them.
This is the first member that you will come across. The team Rocket Go team list for his fights will be one of the following Pokémon:
Quick Tip: If you want to counter Cliff easily, you should have the following Pokémon in your Team Rocket Go list counters.
This is the second and possibly the most challenging member of Team Rocket Go that you will find. She comes with a Team Rocket Go list of the following Pokémon:
Quick Tip: In order to defeat Sierra, you should have the following Pokémon in your team.
Arlo is the third member of Team Rocket Go and he comes along with a formidable team Rocket Go list of Pokémon. They are:
Quick Tip: If you want to have a fighting chance of defeating Arlo, you need the following Pokémon in your team:
The first three members of Team Rocket Go are lieutenants for Giovanni, who is their Boss. Giovanni has the ability to bring along Legendary Shadow Pokémon to the battle. Articuno is one of the Legendary Shadow Pokémon that you will find in the third round, but there are chances that he may put up all the three Gen 1 Legendary birds. Giovanni can only be challenged once every month, and he may rotate the Shadow Pokémon, similar to the way Research Breakthrough encounters happen. You will find the following Team Rocket Go Pokémon list in hos team:
Quick Tip: For you to have the chance of beating Giovanni, you should have the following Pokémon in your team:
You should note that all the Pokémon in Team Rocket Go Team list are Shadow Pokémon, so beating the members listed above gives you the chance to capture Shadow Pokémon for your own team.
Part 2: Successful example to beat team rocket
Cliff will be the first Team Rocket Go Pokemon Go team members that you will encounter and he will bring quite a challenging team Rocket Go List to the fight. As with all other battles with lieutenants, the first Pokémon will be easy to defeat, but the second and third round Pokémon will be challenging. Unlike Giovanni, who you can only face once in a month, you can battle Cliff Arlo and Sierra as many times as you want. If you lose to any of them check which Pokemon they use and be better prepared for the rematch.
Cliff starts off his fights with Pinsir, who uses Flying, Fire, and Rock type moves to do double damage. The best way to counter Pinsir is to use Flying and Ghost type Pokemon. In this case, you should include Moltres, Charizard, Zapdos, Entei, Giratina, or Dragonite in your counter moves.
For the second round, Cliff could use Marowak as the first choice. This is a Ground and Fighting type Pokémon and has a weakness against Ice, Eater, and Grass Pokemon. The best counter for Marowak is Gyarados which has a strong resistance. However, you could also use Swampert, Kyogre, Dragonite, Venusaur, or Leafeon.
If cliff decides to use Omastar in the second round, you should take advantage of its double weakness against Grass Pokemon. In this case, your best chance would be to field Leafeon, Torterra, or Venusaur. You may also use Ludicolo, Abomasnow, or Roserade.
The third Pokémon that cliff may use in a second round battle is Electivire. This one has a weakness for Ground Pokemon. The best counters to use would be Garchomp, Swampert, Groudon, Rhyperior, Glisor, or Giratina.
For the third round, Cliff may use Tyranitar, which can be defeated using Fighting type Pokémon such as Lucario, Poliwrath, or Machamp. You may also use Hydro Cannon or Swampert.
You may also encounter Swampert as the third round Pokemon in the cliff Team Rocket Go List. In this case, you should use Venasaur, Leafeon, or Meganium. Shiftry or Torterra would work well too.
If cliff comes up with Torterra in the third round, you should use a Grass or Ground type Pokémon with exceptional move pool moves. This makes Dialga, Togekiss, Heatran, or Blaziken as your best options.
Sierra is the second and most challenging team Rocket Go lieutenant that you will find. The reason for this is the fact that her Pokémon have a lot of CP which makes them hard to beat. You should be prepared to go for more than one single fight in order to defeat Sierra.
Sierra starts of the fight with Beldum, a very weak Pokémon who you should take down without a sweat. The best way to defeat Beldum is to bring a Ghost type Pokémon, which will be able to burn through Sierra's shields. This is the best time to store energy for the second and third rounds.
In the second round, Sierra might field Exeggutor, which is doubly weak against Bug Pokémon. It also has a weakness against Poison, Flying, Ice, Fire, Ghost, and Dark Pokemon. The best Pokemon to bring to the battle and win are Tyranitar, Giratina, Darkrai, Metagross, Weaville, Typhlosion, Scizor, or Charizard.
If she decides to use Lapras, then you should counter using Dialga, Magnezone, Melmetal, Machamp, Giratina, or Poliwrath.
Should sierra come at you using Sharpedo, you can easily defeat it using Fairy, Fighting, Electric, Bug, and Grass Pokemon. The best Pokemon to use in this case would be Lucidolo, Machamp, Shiftry, Poliwrath, Venusaur, or Togekiss.
Should Houndoom be the Pokémon you face in the third round, then you should use Tyranotar as your best counter move. However, you may also use Darkrai, Machamp, Kygore, or Swampert.
If Sierra comes at you using Shiftry from her Pokemon team Rocket Go list of shadow creatures, then you should take advantage of its weakness against Bug type Pokémon. This means that Pinsir or Scizor would be your best moves. You may also use others such as Machamp, Heatran, Blaziken, Togekiss, or Charizard.
Should Sierra face you using Alakazam, then you should take advantage of his weakness against Ghost and dark moves. Your best choice would be Darkrai, Weaville, or Tyranitar.
This is another challenging Team Rocket Go lieutenant and has a Pokemon Go team Rocket List of shadow Pokemon with very high CP. This means that you may have to face him two or three times in order to defeat him.
The first Pokemon that Arlo will field will be Mawile. The best way to go about defeating Mawile is to bring a Fire Pokémon to the round. However, it will depend on the move set that Mawile will have. It sometimes requires you to back off and bring another Pokémon to the fight. The best Pokemon, in this case, are Houndoom, Flareon, Entei, Heatran, Magmotar, or Houndoom.
For the second round, Arlo may field Charizard, which is exceptionally weak against Rock Pokemon. In this case, you should use Giratina in the altered form, Aggron, Tyranitar, or Rhyperior. You may also use Water type Pokemon like Swampert of Kygore.
Arlo may also come at you using Blastoise in the third round. In this case, you would be best served by fielding Grass type Pokemon such as Shiftry. You may also use Poliwrath, Meganium, or Venusaur.
Should Arlo come with Steelix in the second round, it will be difficult to counter the move pool. The only Pokemon that can defeat the moves is Excadrill. However, you may also try to defeat it using Kyogre, Garchomp, Swampert, Charizard, or Groudon.
Arlo may also come at you using Scizor, which has a weakness for Fire Type Pokemon. In this case, your best choice includes Heatran, Blaziken, Charizard, or Moltres.
Should he come at you using Salamance or Dragonite, then you should counter with an Ice Type Pokémon. The best choice, in this case, would be Mamoswine, Regice, or Mewtwo with an Ice beam. You may also use Dialgo or Dragonite, but this will be a gamble since these two may take a hard beating from the two Pokemon.
This is the founder and big boss of team Rocket Go and will be the one who uses Legendary Shadow Pokemon. At the moment, Giovanni has a limited team and usually starts off with Persian and ends the fight with Entei. The Pokemon that he uses every 30 days will change so you should be prepared to meet any of those listed above.
In order to beat Persian, you should use Lucario, Machamp, or Tyranitar.
Giovanni could go into the second round using Kingler. The best Pokemon to counter with are Meganium, Lucidolo, Venusaur, Magnezone, Poliwrath, Dialga, or Swampert.
Giovanni may also use Rhyperior in the second round, which can be countered using Grass or Water Type Pokemon. In this case, your best counter would be Torterra, Venusaur, Roserade, Leafeon, Feraligatr, Swampert, Kyogre, or Vaporeon.
If Giovanni attacks you using Steelix in the second round, the move pool can be difficult to counter. Excadrill is the best Pokemon in the game that will counter Steelix well. You may also use Kyogre, Swampert, Charizard Garchomp, or Groudon.
For the third round, Giovanni will always use Entei, and the best Pokemon to counter would be Groudon, Garchomp, Feraligatr, Terrakion, Vaporeon, Rhyperior or Swampert.
These are the best Pokémon that you can use to beat the Team Rocket Go List of Pokemon creatures.
Part 3: How to catch the best counters to beat team rocket
As you can see from the solution to beat the Pokémon go Team Rocket shadow Pokémon list, you need a formidable team of Pokemon creatures as well. This means that you must capture these Pokémon before you attempt to battle with Team Rocket Go.
If you are in an area where you cannot catch any of the Pokemon that you need to face Team Rocket, then you need to spoof your device and virtually move to an area where they can be found.
The best way to go about this is to check the Pokemon map, find a location where these poke on are appearing, and then use a virtual location tool to move your device to the area.
One of the best tools that you can use is dr. fone virtual location-iOS. This is a great tool that comes with powerful features that allow you to teleport to the new area within an instant stay in the area and move around the map easily, and capture the Pokémon that you need to fight Team Rocket Go.
You can follow a detailed tutorial on how to use dr. fone Virtual Location here.
The Team Rocket Go Pokémon List can be quite difficult to beat. You start off by beating the Team Rocket Go Grunts, create a Rocket Radar, and find the lieutenants Cliff, Sierra, and Arlo. You can battle with these lieutenants for as many times as you wish. Once you have defeated them, you will face their boss, Giovanni. In order to beat them, collect the best Pokémon for your team as detailed in this article. If they cannot be found in your area, use dr. fone Virtual Location – iOS and teleport to an area where they can be found.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking