Hacks to do pokemon go trainer battles
With the launch of the Pokémon Go battle league, the trainer battles are seen as one of the options that can be used to compete and do it the hard way. As the name suggests it is a feature in Pokémon Go that lets you battle as a trainer against the other trainers. Pokémon Go trainer battles are a great way to enhance your skills as the rules are different from the gym and raid battles which are also a great feature of this game. The Pokémon CP limits are granted to each league from which the trainer needs to choose one.
Part 1: What is the Point of Trainer Battles in Pokémon Go?
The best part is that the teams are assembled by the trainers themselves. The point of the trainer battles is that a winning team is chosen while competing with the other players. The trainer battles Pokémon Go also lets the trainers choose the best players that would charge and power up Pokémon. Different spoils are embedded within the trainer battles and they all are worth trying. Once the trainer battles he is rewarded three times per day as a normal team leader. As an AI team leader, you can get the reward once every day.
Now you want to make sure that the charged attacks are learned and how they can be used as a weapon against the other players. The Pokémon should also be chosen as per the ability as different Pokémon have different charged attack ability overall. The Pokémon is of a different kind as all benefit from the charge attack in different states. It also means that you get to choose Pokémon like Tyranitar which will get you to through the battle with highly advanced skills. Typhlosion is a dual-type Pokémon and the raids which are done using it benefit the trainers as compared to single types.
Part 2: What can you get from trainer battles Pokémon go?
This part will deal with the rewards which the trainers will get for the battles which they will fight. There are three different types of rewards that you can win when it comes to trainer battles. These are as follows:
- As of January 2019, the Rare Candy reward has also been introduced to make the battles more enchanting.
- 1 in 7 chance of Sinnoh Stone.
No matter that you win or lose a battle these rewards are credited to your account. If you are playing with a computer the threshold to get the rewards is 1. If you are competing with the other players then the rewards can be earned thrice per day. Both the participants will get the same rewards but the abilities are different depending on the fact that whether you are a winner or loser. The Ace trainer medal and its acquaintance will also get the level up with each battle that you win. The other three medals will also get a level up as per a blog post from Niantic. These medals are as follows:
- Great League Veteran
- Ultra League Veteran
- Master League Veteran.
The rematches that are done in the trainer battles also account for the leveling up in all the medals as well as the other rewards that are explained.
Part 3: Does CP Matter in Trainer Battles?
In Pokémon trainer battle it indeed matters and this is one of the basic phenomena that will take you and your team to the next level. The CP stands for combat power and it means the power of your Pokémon. As a trainer when you battle more and more the XP increases and the CP as well. This CP will also help you to get a step ahead of others in terms of Pokémon that you own. The candies are used to make sure that the CP of the Pokémon is increased. It also means that you get the best Pokémon on the battlefield that will be able to counter offense the other Pokémon on the field. There are two ways to get higher CP. Firstly you can evolve a Pokémon and secondly you can also power up an existing Pokémon. Both are the choices and the result is completely up to you. Use candies and power up your Pokémon to a higher level. It will also ensure that you get the best results on the battlefield. The weight and the size of the Pokémon also affect the CP score so you need a Pokémon that is both agile and lightweight to get the best results.
Part 4: Tips to level up Pokémon before doing the Pokémon go trainer battles
To get the best out of Pokémon Go battle another trainer it is advised to get the Dr. Fone Virtual Location. This program has been specifically developed to change the iOS location and the added features also get you a step ahead of our competitors in Pokémon trainer battles.
Step 1: Install the program
You need to make sure that the program has been installed and launched to begin the process.
Step 2: Get Started
You need to make sure that the virtual location is clicked from all options and the iPhone is connected. Click get started to begin.
Step 3: Accurate location
In the next window click center on to get the accurate location.
Step 4: Teleport
Activate the teleport mode by clicking the corresponding icon on the third one on the upper right corner. Enter the place you want to teleport to.
Step 5: Move Here
The system understands the desired place and then you need to click to move here.
Step 6: Checking
The location has been fixed to the desired place. Your iPhone will also show the location that you have selected. This completes the process in full.
Features of the Program
- The program is used to teleport the iPhone location anywhere in the world.
- The GPS can be simulated along the roads that you have drawn by yourself.
- There is a Joystick that can be used for free movement.
- The location of 5 devices can be changed at a time using this program.
- The 1 click location changer will allow you to set your location with ease.
Dr. Fone is perhaps the best and the most used program for the Pokémon trainer battle. There are no doubt other methods to charge up your Pokémon as well as the CP but this program is the best of all. With the Dr. Fone location changer, you can summon nearby Pokémon for aid while in battle and this increases the chances of your victory. As Pokémon is a location-based game so the prowess of Dr. Fone - location changer even increases. Get this program now to be at the top of your game and beat your competitors.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking