Unova Stone Pokémon Go Evolution List and How Catch Them
Pokémon Go players anticipate new evolutions with much excitement. This is because evolutions take the gaming experience to another level. After being kept waiting, Pokémon Go players finally have a reason to put a smile on their faces. Pokémon Go has unleashed an important item for the evolution of generation 5 Pokémon in the Unova region. This item is called Unova Stone. In this article, we explain to you through every aspect and concept that pertains to Unova stone Pokémon go evolution.
Part 1. Unova Stone Evolution
What is Unova Stone
Unova Stone is one of the latest evolutions added in Unova's region to the game of Pokémon. It is a black and white item that is used to evolve certain Pokémon, specifically from Unova. This is akin Sinnoh Stone that was used to evolve Pokémon from Sinnoh Regio. However, Unova Stone is only capable of evolving Generation 5 Pokémon from the Unova region. It means you cannot use Unova Stones to evolve Pokémon from previous generations. Even though there are plenty of emerging Pokémon and Shiny Pokémon worth collecting, there are scores of trainers who understand the real value of adding Unova Stones to their inventory. By accumulating them, they can seamlessly achieve evolution with some Pokémon in the Unova region.
How Can you Obtain Unova Stone in Pokémon Go?
Obtaining Unova Stone in Pokémon is now possible through research breakthroughs. But what exactly is research breakthroughs? Research breakthroughs are when a trainer completes seven research tasks with every research panning a day each. Here, the trainer only needs to complete the seven research pieces but not for seven straight days. This means it is possible to skip a day then resume your research until you complete seven of them without fail.
Which Pokémon Require Unova Stone to Evolve in Pokémon Go?
As aforementioned, Unova Stone is used to evolve Pokémon only in the Unova region. Also, these Pokémon are of Generation 5. Some of these pre-evolution state Pokémon include:
Pansage is a grass-type Pokémon originally found in the Unova region, Generation 5. It has a Max CP of 956, 104 attack, 94 defences, and 137 stamina in Pokemon Go. Also, this Pokémon is vulnerable to threats like a bug, fire, flying, ice, and poison moves. It can evolve into Simisage using an Unova Stone and 100 candy.
Lampent is a Generation 5 Pokémon found in the Unova region. It is a ghost and fire-type Pokémon whose Pokémon Go mx CP is 1708, 169 attack, 115 defense, and 155 staina. This Pokémon is vulnerable to dark, ghost, ground, rock, and water kind of moves. This Pokémon evolves into Chandelure using a Unova Stone and 100 Candy.
This is an electric type of Pokémon with Max CP of 1715, 156 attack, 130 defense, and 163 stamina in Pokémon Go. It is boosted by rainwater but is vulnerable to ground moves. This Pokémon requires an Unova Stone plus 100 candy to evolve to Eelektross.
Minccino Pokémon is a Generation 5 normal type Pokémon initially found in Unova Region. It is boosted by partly cloudy weather but is vulnerable to fighting type moves. It requires a Unova Stone and 50 candy to evolve to Cinccino.
This is a psychic type Pokémon vulnerable to bug, dark, and ghost moves. This generation 5 Pokémon found in Unova region is boosted by windy weather. For Munna to evolve into Musharna, it requires a Unova Stone and 50 candy.
Pansear is a fire-type Generation 5 Pokémon found in the Unova region.it is vulnerable to moves like ground, rock, and water. This Pokémon will evolve to Simisear using an Unova Stone and 50 candy.
Panpour is a water type Pokémon also initially found in the Unova region. This Pokémon is vulnerable to electric and grass moves. It requires a Unova stone and 50 candy to evolve to Simipour.
Part 2. Tricks to getting Pokémon Unova Stone
Unova Stone is a great evolution asset in Pokémon Go generation 5. You are already aware that you need to make a filed research breakthrough to obtain Unova Stones. But what are some of the hacks and tricks that can make you easily claim the Unova Stones?
1. Use iOS Spoofing tool-Dr. Fone Virtual Location
Dr. Fone Virtual Location is a powerful iOS spoofing tool that can be used to fake your GPS location and hit field research weekly breakthrough with ease. You can teleport to whatever place you want or simulate movements between two places. These places can be real or simply any paths you draw. This makes it ideal for location-based games such as Pokémon Go. If you want to fake your location and trick Pokémon Go to get a research breakthrough with ease using Dr. Fone Virtual Location, then follow the steps below.
Step 1. Download, install and launch Dr. Fone Virtual Location on your computer. Once launched, click on the "Virtual Location" tab.
Step 2. Next, link your iPhone with computer and then click the "Get Started" button.
Step 3. On the next window, select the third icon (teleport) at the top-right to enter the teleport mode. Now type the name of the place you want to teleport to and press "Go."
Step 4. Finally, click "Move Here" on the dialog box that appears to move to the place you chose.
2. Use VPN
You can leverage VPN to change your location and fool Pokémon to complete the research breakthrough. However, you should be cautious with the VPN provider. The good thing about VPN is that they are secure and do not require jailbreaking. The downside is that good VPNs are expensive and are restricted to server locations.
This is a desktop-based spoofing tool which can help you fake your location. It does not require jailbreaking and thus can easily spoof for Pokémon Go. The downside is that it requires Windows PC and that the premium version is expensive.
- Change iOS Location
- 1. Best iOS Location Changers
- 2. Fake iPhone GPS Location
- 3. Change iPhone Home Address
- 4. Change iPad Weather Location
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. iPhone GPS not Working
- 7. iPhone “No Location Found”
- 8. iPhone “Location Not Available”
- 9. iTools Alternatives
- 10. DoPokeGo++ Alternatives
- 11. 3uTools Alternatives
- 12. Foneazy MockGo Alternatives
- 13. "No Location Found" Vs."Location Not Available"
- Change Android Location
- 1. Best Android Fake GPS Apps
- 2. Free Android Location Spoofers
- 3. Fake Android GPS Location
- 4. Android Location Settings
- 5. Fake GPS No Root
- 6. Fake GPS on Huawei
- 7. Fake GPS without Mock Location
- Hide GPS Location
- 1. Change Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Spoof Location on Life360
- 6. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 7. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 8. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 9. Google Maps Giving Voice Directions
- 10. Stop From Being Tracked
- 11. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 2. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- 3. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 4. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Fake Location on Telegram
- 4. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Change Location on Twitter
- 9. Change Instagram Business Location
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Stop mSpy from Spying You
- 12. Change Location On Linkedin
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6.Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking