Hulu Location Change Tricks: How to Watch Hulu Outside US
With over 40 million subscribers, Hulu is among the most widely used streaming platform having an impressive collection of films, TV series, and content from popular platforms like NBC, CBS, ABC, and more. The huge content list of Hulu is served only available for the US and this can be disappointing for the people residing in other countries or for the ones who are traveling outside the US.
But with the advancement of technology, there is a way out for everything and Hulu streaming outside the US is not an exception. So, if you are not in the US and wish to have access to the extensive library of Hulu from anywhere in the world, there are ways you can trick Hulu to change its location to the US.
So, if you too are keen to try to change your location for tricking Hulu, we have drafted a detailed guide for the same. Keep reading!
Part 1: The Three Most Popular VPN providers to fake Hulu Location
The local Internet Service Provider provides an IP address by which Hulu identifies and tracks your location. So, if a VPN can be used to get an IP address of the US by connecting it to an American Server that will trick Hulu, and the platform will identify your location within the US and will provide access to all its content library.
So, to change the location, you would need a strong VPN provider, and below we have shortlisted the best ones.
This is one of the most popularly used VPNs with support to an array of features including the option to change the location for accessing Hulu.
- Provides more than 300 American Servers with unlimited bandwidth to access Hulu from anywhere in the world.
- Enjoy HD content without any issues of buffering.
- Streaming supported overall major devices like iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Linux.
- Hulu content can also be enjoyed on SmartTV, Apple TV, gaming consoles, and Roku as the VPN support DNS MediaStreamer.
- Allows using 5 devices on a single account.
- Support 24X 7 live chat assists.
- 30-days money-back guarantee.
- Fast speed
- In-built DNS and IPv6 leak protection
- Smart DNS tool
- 14 US cities and 3 Japanese location severs
- More expensive than other VPN providers
It is another top-ranking VPN that can let you access Hulu and is compatible with almost all popular streaming devices.
- The VPN has more than 3200 servers across the globe with over 500 in the US.
- Unlimited devices can be connected to a single account.
- All streaming devices are compatible.
- Allows tricking location for various streaming services including Hulu, BBC Player, Netflix, and more.
- Offer high-speed connection along with unlimited bandwidth.
- Support 24/4 live chat.
- Affordable price tag
- Safe & private connection
- Smooth user experience
- Weak social media connection
- New to industry, unstable for sometime
Using this popular VPN, Hulu and other streaming sites can be easily accessed without any issues of privacy, security, malware, or ads.
- Offers more than 1900 US servers for blocking Hulu and other sites.
- SmartPlay DNS allows streaming Hulu content over Android, iOS, SmartTV, Roku, and other devices.
- Allows connecting 6 devices on a single account.
- Offers 30-day money-back guarantee.
- HD quality streaming.
- Affordable price tag
- Useful Smart DNS feature
- IP and DNS leak protection
- Speed Slower than ExpressVPN
- Only one Japan server location
- Unable to pay by PayPal
How to change Hulu Location via Using VPNs
Above we have listed the top VPN providers that can be used for changing Hulu locations. In the majority of the cases, the following guidelines will help you take a VPN to change Hulu location, the basic steps for the process are listed below.
- Step 1. First of all, subscribe to a VPN provider.
- Step 2. Next, download the VPN app on the device that you will be using to watch the Hulu content.
- Step 3. Open the app and then connect with the US server that will trick the location of Hulu.
- Step 4. Finally, go to the Hulu app and start streaming the content of your choice.
If you are looking for a tool that can let you spoof your GPS location on your iOS and Android devices, Dr.Fone - Virtual Location by Wondershare is the best software. Using this tool, you can easily teleport to any place in the world and that too without any complicated technical steps. With Dr.Fone - Virtual Location, you can trick and set any fake location for your Facebook, Instagram, and other social networking apps.
1-Click Location Changer for both iOS and Android
Part 2: Urgent FAQ about Fake Location on Hulu
Q1. How to Fix a VPN Not Working with Hulu?
At times, even after connecting with a VPN, it may not work with Hulu and the user might get a message saying “you appear to be using an anonymous proxy tool”. The easiest and the simplest solution to this problem is by disconnecting from the present server and trying with a new one.
You can also clear the cache on your system and restart to again try connecting Hulu with
VPN. Some of the other solutions that might work include taking the help of the VPN support team, checking for IP and DNS leaks, disabling IPv6, or using a different VPN protocol.
Q2. How to Bypass Hulu Error Codes?
While connecting Hulu using a VPN, you may encounter several errors like errors 16, 400, 406, and others with each of them having different issues like connection, account, server, and more. Depending on the type of type and meaning of the error, you can try bypassing and fixing it.
For Hulu errors 3 and 5 that are regarding connection issues, you can try to restart the streaming device and also restart your router. For error 16 that shows invalid region issues, you need to use a VPN that can help you bypass the region blocks of Hulu. Some of the other possible ways to fix different code error issues include reinstalling or updating the Hulu app, checking the internet connection, removing the device from the account, and adding it again.
Q3. How to fix the Hulu Home Location Errors?
Hulu allows watching live TV on the local US channels including CBS, and others. The channels that you will be allowed to watch will be determined by the IP address and the GPS location that was detected at the time of first sign-up and this is called the – Hulu home location. The home location will apply to all the devices that will be associated with the Hulu + Live TV account.
Even while traveling the home location content will be visible but if you stay away from your home location for a period of 30 days, an error will appear. In a year, you can change the home location for4 times, and for this GPS will be used with the IP address.
So, even if you change your IP address using a VPN, you cannot change the GPS location and an error will appear.
To bypass these errors, there are 2 ways by which may help you remove home location errors:
Method 1. Install a VPN on your home router
Before you sign-up for a Hulu account, you can set up a VPN on your router and set a location as desired. Also, use a streaming device like Roku, and others that do not require GPS for watching the Hulu content. While using this method, ensure not to change your VPN server frequently else it will alert Hulu.
Method 2. Get a VPN with a GPS spoofer
Another way is by spoofing the GPS location and for this, you can use Surfshark’s GPS spoofer on its Android app that is named “GPS override”. This app will help you to align the GPS location as per the selected VPN server. First, use the app to change the IP address and the GPS, and then the Home Location can be updated in the settings so that it can match with the proxy location.
To watch Hulu outside the US, use a premium VPN service provider that can set a proxy location for your device. For spoofing GPS on your mobile devices,Dr.Fone - Virtual Location, works as an excellent tool.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking