Lucky Pokémon Lucky Trade: What You Should Know
Pokémon Go keeps adding more features to its game in an attempt to bring in more players and to make the game as exciting as it was when it was released back in 2016. They have added the ability to trade with other trainers which made the gamers excited on using this to collect other Pokémon that they would probably not capture due to the limitations in their area. With the types of trading you can do, you might have probably heard of a Lucky Trade in Pokémon Go. It is a kind of trade that happens very rarely for trainers because of the requirements they have and we will talk about it more in this article.
At the beginning of 2022, a Reddit user posted on the subreddit, “TheSilphRoad” that he and his friend were able to trade around 100 Lucky Pokémon. This alerted Niantic to look into this bug and they had disabled trading for some time to fix the issue with the Lucky Trades.
Part 1: What is Lucky Pokémon in Pokémon Go?
Now, let us go back to the basics, a Lucky Pokémon is a special creature as they are known to be strong when faced in a battle, they are the Pokémon that have a glowing effect in the Pokedex and they do not require as much stardust to be able to level up. They are also very rare, only available in trading and share almost similar characteristics with a shiny Pokémon except for the stardust requirements.
Part 2: What is a Lucky Trade in Pokémon Go?
When you encounter a Lucky trade in Pokémon Go, this usually means that one of the Pokémon that you or the other trainer will be trading is a lucky Pokémon. In this case, when you trade with a Lucky Pokémon, both Pokémon of the trainers will now become a Lucky Pokémon. This kind of trade also happens very rarely as you will need to be on a high friendship level with the trainer that you are trading with.
Part 3: What Pokémon are worth a Lucky Trade?
When you are making a Lucky Trade, this also means that your Pokémon requires lesser stardust to be able to level up so if you want to choose which Pokémon you want to use for your lucky trade, we would suggest Pokémon that usually require high stardust to level up such as legendary or shiny Pokémon. So you can take your time to look at your Pokedex and see which Pokémon would be best fitted to be on the lucky trade.
Part 4: How to Become Lucky Friends and Get Lucky Pokémon in Pokémon Go?
Becoming Lucky Friends with another trainer requires consistent hard work. First, you need to be on a Best Friend friendship level status with that trainer and lucky trade happens very unexpectedly when you start trading with the trainer that you are on a Best Friend level. Also, the longer you have the Pokémon, the more the chances of them becoming a Lucky Pokémon. It has also been said that there is a 2% chance for you to stumble on a Lucky trade so our best suggestion is to level up that friendship status for better chances.
Part 5: The Fastest Way to get Lucky Pokémon in Pokémon Go
As it is important to be a Best Friend friendship level status in Pokémon Go for higher chances of having a luck trade, you will need to amass a lot of best friends even those that are far away from you. You can trade from afar by using our product “Dr.Fone - Virtual Location”. You probably know someone that is located more than 100 meters away from you but if you would like to do a trade of Pokémon with them, you can do that by using Dr. Fone - Virtual Location.
Our product allows you to teleport to any place in the world and unlock worlds that you would have never discovered unless you fly to that location. Using Dr. Fone - Virtual Location is easy and just requires a few steps that you can follow.
Step 1: Download Dr. Fone - Virtual Location on your computer.
Step 2: Open the program and you can connect your phone to your computer or laptop via USB. Then, you can click on “Get Started”.
Step 3: On the screen, they will show your current location.
Step 4: To go to another location, you can click on “Teleport Mode” which is the 1st icon on the upper right and you can type the place you want to go to.
Step 5: It will then take you to the place that you want, and you can click on “Move Here”.
Step 6: Finally, it will show you that chosen location that you typed and you can then check your current location on your phone which shows the same place.
Here is a video for you to learn how to teleport your iPhone GPS location:
I hope you are now aware of how lucky trades work in Pokémon Go and how you can get a higher chance of stumbling into one. We hope that the tips and suggestions we have shared in this article will help you to have a Lucky Pokémon that you can trade in a lucky trade. So start building on leveling up your friendship levels with anyone around the world with the use of “Dr. Fone - Virtual Location” and once that is done, you can start trading with them anywhere.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking