Complete Tutorial to Use VPNa to Fake GPS Location
In the present day, there’s barely any webpage or app that may not require your Geological location. This has been a major strategy of the site/app owners to push only the content that is relevant to your needs or may interest you. Therefore, every other webpage or app first fetches your Geological location and then behave accordingly.
For instance, there are several apps that only work in the US and not outside of it. But there is workaround for it too. You can actually make the app “think” that your Geological location is somewhere in US currently, instead of where you actually are. You can achieve this with a powerful vpna fake gps location apk. You may now wonder, hot to set it up and make use of it. So, without much delay, let’s now understand step by step tutorial on vpna fake gps location.
Part 1. About VPNa
Before we move any further with the tutorial, it is vital to understand what vpna fake gps location apk is! Just a small halt, though. But it’s worth the time. Out of the several apps available for your mobile devices to spoof your GPS location, VPNa fake gps apk is certainly the safest bet.
It is a known fact that your simply cannot alter the actual GPS location of your device but yes there is little workaround (a function) in Android that is utilized to test the GPS locations settings. And it is how VPNa fake gps location apk spoofs your device location with any preferred location on the face of the Earth. It makes use of “Enable Mock Locations” feature in the “Developer Settings” of your Android device. Be it London, New York, Paris or Rome or any other location. Eventually, hiding your identity and furnishing you with absolute anonymity and online privacy.
Here are some of the main highlights of the VPNa fake gps location apk:
- First and foremost, you do not actually need to root your device to make use of this app.
- You can play prank with your friends by spoofing your location and making them believe that you’re travelling out of the country.
- Extremely user friendly app. Simply, look up for the desired fake location and hit Start.
- What’s more? Well, you can even save locations to make use of them later like a one click thing.
Part 2. Must-reads before using VPNa
Here in this section, we’re going to critically determine both the goods and bad of the vpna fake gps location apk. Let’s explore!
Pros of VPNa
- The app works at a lightning fast speed and is extremely useful to fake gps location for free.
- Functionality to save locations for further utilization in the near future makes it a one click solution.
- The best thing about vpna fake gps location apk is don’t actually have to Root your Android device!
- Extremely simple process. Opt for the desired location and get started.
Cons of VPNa
- Reportedly, the newer version of the VPNa app is not able to spoof location in Pokemon Go, like the way it used to do.
- VPNa fake gps location free apkrequires the Google Play Service version 12.6.88. But upon installing the aforementioned version, reportedly, usersstarted to experience other issues like YouTube isn’t launching.
- Moreover, even if the newer version of the app does spoof the geological location properly. It is just not able to maintain it any longer than a few seconds. Implies, your spoofed location returns back to your actual location after a few seconds.
- You may get banned or suspended by some games or apps for spoofing your location. Making use of this app isn’t advised at all.
Part 3. How to set up VPNa on your Android to fake GPS
Ah! There we are. After acquiring all this valuable information, we’re now finally proceeding to learning about the step by step process on setting up and activating the vpna fake gps location free apk. Here’s all that you need to do on your Android device to fake GPS.
Step 1: Download the vpna fake gps location free apk
- Visit the Google Play Store and navigate to the “vpna fake gps location” app. The search results may get piled up with several similar options, both paid and free.
Note: If you get along with any other app, it may require your Android device to be rooted in the first place.
- Ensure to opt for the “vpna fake gps location” listing only as this app doesn’t require a rooted Android device. But your Android device must be running on the OS version 4.0 or higher.
- Install the app and launch it afterwards.
Step 2: Enable Mock Location on Android
- When you’re on the mainscreen of the app, you’ll be asked to “ENABLE MOCK LOCATIONS”. Tap on the pop up and then the “Developer options” screen will come up.
Note: The “Developer options” aren’t pre-enabled, you may require enable it manually first. For this, head to the “Settings” > “About Phone” > hit on “Build Number” – x7 times.
- Now, on “Developer Settings” opt in for “Select Mock location App” followed by selecting the “VPNa” app from the appearing options.
Step 3: Search for a fake location and get started
- As soon as the fundamentals are set in place, you’re all ready to get started. Simply, hit the back button while on Developer Settings screen to get back into the vpna fake gps location app.
- Next, “Search” for the desired location using the search icon over the top. Lastly, push “Start/Power” button to activate the fake GPS location.
Note: You can also make use of the “Star” button on the “location marker”to pin the selected location over the map as your favorite.
Part 4. Example where VPNa does work
By faking GPS location with VPNa app, you can access desired content by bypass the Geo-restrictions. There are several instances where VPNa is successful solution for your GPS spoofing requirements. For instance, by spoofing location with VPNa you certainly:
Can catch Pokemons of different variants in the Pokemon Go game. Without having to travel to several places.
That was a completed tutorial about the vpna fake gps location apk, starting from gaining the insights of the app to understanding both the goods and bad of it. And finally the detailed step by step tutorial will help you get along with faking gps location smoothly.
Part 5: VPNa iOS version discontinued? How to fake GPS on iPhone?
Knowing that VPNa fake GPS location app no longer supports iOS can be a disappointment. However, we are at your rescue if you’re an iOS user. Wondershare has come up with a great tool named as Dr.Fone – Virtual Location that fulfills all your needs regarding faking location. In this section, we will learn about how you can fake location with this tool so that you don’t have to worry about the discontinuation of VPNa fake GPS apk’s iOS version. Here is how:
4,039,074 people have downloaded it
Mode 1: Teleport to Anywhere
Step 1: Download this VPNa fake GPS apk’s alternative on PC and install. Launch and hit “Virtual Location”.
Step 2: Establish connection between iPhone and PC. Click on “Get Started” right after that.
Step 3: You will be able to see the actual location on the map. Or you can hit “Center On” icon at the right side to get the accurate location displayed.
Step 4: Click on the “teleport mode” which can be found as the third icon at the upper right corner. Put the place to teleport and hit on “Go” button.
Step 5: A pop up will appear once the system gets the place you want. From that pop-up, hit “Move Here button.
Step 6: You are good to go now. The location will be changed as desired. You will see the chosen location fixed whenever you click the “Center On” icon. Also, the same location will be shown in the location-based apps. See, there is no need for any iOS version of VPNa fake GPS apk for the purpose when you have Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS).
Mode 2: Simulate Movement Between two Places
Step 1: You can choose the “one-stop route” i.e. the first icon in the upper right after launching the program.
Step 2: Please opt for the place where you wish to move and you will get aware of that place’s distance.
Step 3: Now, you need to set the speed for how fast you wish to travel. You can choose walk, cycling speed or car speed by sliding the slider given at the bottom. Once done, hit on “Move Here” from the pop-up.
Step 4: In the next pop-up, you are supposed to enter the number defining the number of times you wish to move between the two places. Once this gets done, click “March”.
Step 5: The simulation of the movement will now begin and you can track the position being moved with the selected mode of speed.
Mode 3: Simulate Movement for Multiple Places
Step 1: In this case, select the second icon at the upper right side. This icon denotes the “multi-stop route”. Subsequently, select the locations one by one from where you want to travel.
Step 2: Note the pop-up box that now comes. It will make you know how far you are going to travel. Choose the moving speed and hit “Move Here”.
Step 3: The next pop-up will ask you to enter the number for how many times you wish to show back and forth movements. Click “March” once done.
Step 4: The movement simulation will begin and your location will be seen moving as per your selected route.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking