5 Ways to Transfer Music from iPhone to Android in 2020 – It's Easy
“I have just got a new Android and I want to transfer music from iPhone to Android. Can anyone help me learn how to send music from iPhone to Android without much hassle?”
Switching from an iPhone to Android can be a tough job. Not only to transfer photos and contacts, users need to take some added measures for moving music from iPhone to Android as well. The good news is that there are some tools can move data from iOS to Android instantly. You can use iTunes, a dedicated app, or a third-party data transfer tool to do the same. Read on and get to know how to transfer music from iPhone to Android like a pro.
Part 1: How to transfer all music from iPhone to Android in 1 click?
The simplest way of learning how to move music from iPhone to Android is by using Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer. As the name suggests, the tool will make it easier for you to switch from one smartphone to another without losing any data. It is a part of the Dr.Fone toolkit and is compatible with leading iPhone and Android models. Therefore, you can easily perform a cross-platform transfer of data with a single click.
Transfer Music from iPhone to Android Directly in 1 Click!
- Easily transfer contacts from iPhone X/8 (Plus)/7 (Plus)/6s/6/5s/5/4s/4 to Android phone without any complication.
- Works directly and transfer data between two cross operating system devices in real time.
- Works perfectly with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, Nokia and more smartphones and tablets.
- Fully compatible with major providers like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile.
- Fully compatible with iOS 13 and Android 8.0
- Fully compatible with Windows 10 and Mac 10.13.
Note: If you have no computer at hand, you can also get the Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer (mobile version) from Google Play, with which you could log into your iCloud account to download the data, or transfer from iPhone to Android using an iPhone-to-Android adapter.
Besides music files and formats of different kids, Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer also supports the transfer of contacts, messages, photos, videos, and other types of contact. Therefore, you can move all your data at once using this tool. To learn how to send music from iPhone to Android using Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer, simply follow these steps.
- Download Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer on your Windows PC or Mac and simply launch it whenever you wish to transfer music from iPhone to Android. From its welcome screen, select the “Switch” module.
- Now, connect both the devices to your computer and let the application detect them automatically. On the interface, you can see a preview of both the devices.
- Since you are moving your data from an iPhone to Android, your iPhone should be listed as a source while Android should be a destination device. If not, then use the Flip button to interchange their positions.
- Select the type of data you wish to transfer. For instance, in this scenario, make sure that the option of “Music” is selected. Once you have made the selection, click on the “Start Transfer” button.
- Sit back and wait for a while as Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer will automatically move the selected content from iPhone to Android.
- When the process is successfully completed, you will be notified. In the end, you can remove both the devices safely.
Part 2: How to transfer music from iPhone to Android using Google Music Manager?
Another way to transfer music from iPhone to Android is by using Google Music Manager. Though, unlike Dr.Fone tools, the process can be a bit complicated. Firstly, you need to sync your music between iPhone and iTunes, and then you have to import it from iTunes to Google Music Manager. In the end, you can access it on your Android device using the Google Music app. Sounds complicated, right? Well, you can follow these steps to learn how to move music from iPhone to Android using Google Music Manager.
- Firstly, you need to sync music between your iPhone and iTunes. To do this, launch an updated version of iTunes on your system and connect your iPhone to it.
- Select your device and go to its Music tab. From here, you can sync your iPhone with iTunes. Click on the “Apply” button and start the syncing process.
- Once all your music is synced to iTunes, you can disconnect your iPhone.
- Go to the official website of Google Music and download Google Music Manager on your system.
- Launch the Music Manager application and choose to upload songs to Google Play.
- Select the source as “iTunes” and click on the “Continue” button.
- The Music Manager will automatically sync your iTunes library and display the available songs. From here, you can choose to upload selected songs or the entire library.
- Wait for a while for your songs to be imported to Google Music Manager. Once it is done, you will be notified.
- Great! You are almost there. In the end, you can just download the Google Music app on your Android. From here, you can automatically access all the newly transferred songs on your Google Music library.
Part 3: How to transfer music from iPhone to Android selectively?
As you can see, with Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer, all the music files are transferred from one device to another in one go. If you want to selectively transfer music from iPhone to Android, then you can take the assistance of Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS). It is also a part of the Dr.Fone toolkit and is developed by Wondershare.
Transfer iPhone/iTunes Media to Android Devices Selectively
- Transfer files between Android and iOS, including contacts, photos, music, SMS, and more.
- Manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc.
- Transfer iTunes to Android (vice versa).
- Manage your iOS/Android device on computer.
- Fully compatible with iOS 12 and Android 8.0
With Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS), you can move data between your iOS device and computer and even iPhone to another Android or iOS device. It works with all the leading smartphone models and supports prominent data types like photos, videos, music, contacts, messages, and more. Having a user-friendly interface, it will make it easier for you to learn how to transfer music from iPhone to Android. All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Start by launching the Dr.Fone toolkit on your system and visit the “Transfer” tool from its home screen.
- Connect your iPhone and the target Android device to the system. The interface will automatically detect both the devices in no time. From the top left option, make sure that you have selected your iPhone as a source device.
- Great! Now, simply move to the “Music” tab on the application. Here, you can view all the music files stored on your iPhone, being listed in different categories.
- Just select the files that you wish to transfer to your Android and click on the export button on the toolbar.
- This will display a list of all the connected devices. Select the target Android device to commence the transfer process.
Part 4: How to transfer music from iPhone to Android without computer?
Too often, users don’t wish to use a computer for moving music from iPhone to Android. If you have the same preference, then you use a data transfer app to meet your requirements. Out of all the cross-platform data transfer options, SHAREit is one of the most recommended apps. You can just install the app on both the devices and learn how to transfer music from iPhone to Android without computer by following these steps.
- Before you proceed, make sure that you have installed the SHAREit app on your iPhone and Android by visiting its Google Playand App Store
- Launch the app on both the devices and connect them to the same WiFi network. This is because the transfer of data takes place through WiFi direct.
- On the source iPhone, choose to “Send” the data. Also, you can browse and select the music files that you wish to send.
- Similarly, on your target Android device, mark it as a receiving device. It will automatically start looking for the nearby devices.
- On your iPhone, you will be prompted regarding the target device. Simply select it to initiate the transfer.
- Accept the incoming data from the source device and start receiving the selected music on your Android.
Part 5: How to transfer music from iTunes to Android?
It might surprise you, but there are different ways to learn how to transfer music from iPhone to Android. We have already discussed how to send music from iPhone to Android using iTunes and Google Music Manager. Though, there is another alternative to do the same. Once you have transferred your music from iPhone to iTunes, you can directly move it to an Android device as well.
- To start with, make sure that you have already synced your iPhone music with iTunes. Once it is done, just launch iTunes again.
- Go to its Preferences > Advanced options and enable the “Copy files to iTunes media folder when adding to library” feature from here.
- Once you apply this change, iTunes will make a dedicated folder with all the music files that are present in its library. In Windows, you can find it under My Music > iTunes while in Mac, it would be under Music > iTunes.
- To transfer these music files, simply connect your Android to the system and choose to use it as a media transfer device.
- Simply browse to the iTunes music folder, copy the selected songs, and transfer them to your Android device. If you have a Mac, then you need to use Android File Transfer to do the same.
After learning different ways of moving music from iPhone to Android, you can certainly pick a preferred method. As you can see, Dr.Fone toolkit provides the fastest and easiest way to transfer music from iPhone to Android. With Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer, you can transfer all the music files from one device to another in a single click. In order to perform a selective transfer of data, you can try Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS) as well. Go ahead and try these tools and teach others as well how to move music from iPhone to Android by sharing this guide.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- Get Data from Android
- Transfer from Android to Android
- Transfer from Android to BlackBerry
- Import/Export Contacts to and from Android Phones
- Transfer Apps from Android
- Transfer from Andriod to Nokia
- Android to iOS Transfer
- Transfer from Andoid to iPhone
- Transfer from Samsung to iPhone
- Samsung to iPhone Transfer Tool
- Transfer from Sony to iPhone
- Transfer from Motorola to iPhone
- Transfer from Huawei to iPhone
- Transfer from Android to iPod
- Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone
- Transfer from Android to iPad
- Transfer videos from Android to iPad
- Get Data from Samsung
- Transfer Data to Samsung
- Transfer from Sony to Samsung
- Transfer from Motorola to Samsung
- Samsung Switch Alternative
- Samsung File Transfer Software
- LG Transfer
- Transfer from Samsung to LG
- Transfer from LG to Android
- Transfer from LG to iPhone
- Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to Computer
- Mac to Android Transfer