Transfer contacts, SMS, photos, music, video, and more between your iOS devices and computers.
How to Transfer Music from iPad to iPhone X/8/7/6S/6 (Plus) Easily
Lose your iPhone music by accident, but fortunately have all songs on your iPad? Purchase a brand-new iPhone 7 plus, and can't wait to import your iPad songs to it? Want to share fair-sounding songs between iPad and iPhone X/8/7/6S/6 (Plus)? No matter what it is, it's not difficult to transfer music from iPad (iOS 11 supported) to iPhone (iPhone X and iPhone 8/8Plus included). There are various solutions on how to overcome this obstacle, transfer music from iPad to iPhone X/8/7/6S/6 (Plus) and enjoy your favorite songs on both of your Apple machines.
Probably, the most convenient solution of all is to use a professional program, such as dr.fone - Transfer (iOS), with which you will have the option of moving the music between your devices without any limits. Another function of dr.fone that enables to transfer files to new iPhone would be dr.fone - Switch. And we will also present you a method to synchronize your music libraries by using your iTunes, which might be a little tricky to do for novice users.
The first way of transferring music from iPad to iPhone X/8/7/6S/6 (Plus) we will present is by using dr.fone - Transfer (iOS), the must-have Phone Manager, which lets you manage all data on your iPhone and iPad. It enables you to manage multiple Apple devices at the same time. Thus, you can use it to sync music from iPad to iPhone X/8/7/6S/6 (Plus). It's absolutely the same steps with" Transferring Music between iPhone and Android". Check out the easy steps below. You will need to download the software and you will need two working USB cords to connect your devices to your desktop computer.
Transfer MP3 between iPhone/iPad/iPod without iTunes
- Transfer, manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc.
- Backup your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc. to computer and restore them easily.
- Transfer music, photos, videos, contacts, messages, etc from one smartphone to another.
- Transfer media files between iOS devices and iTunes.
- Fully compatible with iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11 and iPod.
Steps on how to transfer music from iPad to iPhone by using iTunes Alternative iOS Transfer
Step 1. Install and launch dr.fone on your PC. You will see a welcome screen, and then select Transfer.
Step 2. Next, Go ahead to connect both your iPad and your iPhone to your PC via the USB cables. So that you can transfer music from iPad to iPhone X/8/7/6S/6 (Plus).
You will notice that both devices are connected by clicking the toggle button at the top-left corner of the above image.
Note: If your devices are the first time to connect with the PC, you need to click "Trust This Computer" on iOS device, then your device will be connected to PC/Mac successfully.
Step 3. Select the iPad device, and click Music section at the top of the interface, then Music in the left sidebar(Ususally it's the default option). You can preview all music files on your iPad (iOS 11 supported).
Make a selection of the songs you want to move to your iPhone X/8/7/6S/6 (Plus).
Step 4. Once you have chosen desired songs, click the Export letters at the top of the menu. When you click on it, choose your iPhone device from the drop down list s and the process will begin.
This transfer tool starts to export music on iPad to your iPhone X/8/7/6S/6 (Plus). Don't forget to keep both of your iPad and iPhone connected with your PC during the music transfer process.
Note: All iPads and iPhones running iOS 11, iOS10, iOS 9, iOS 8, iOS 7, iOS 6 and iOS 5 are compatible with dr.fone. They're iPhone X/8/7/6S/6 (Plus)/5/4S/4/5s/5c/3GS, iPad air, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini, iPad with Retina display, The new iPad, iPad 2 and iPad.
Well done! You have already transfer iPad songs to iPhone. You can check it by selecting iPhone. Under its directory, click Music to see the transferred music.
dr.fone - Switch is a one-click phone transfer tool. It is specially designed to help you transfer music, video, photos, contacts, iMessages and calendars from iPad to iPhone. Just download the right version of dr.fone (fully support iOS 11) and install it on your computer.
Transfer Music between iPad and iPhone in 1 Click!
- Easily transfer photos, videos, calendar, contacts, messages and music from iPad to new iPhone 8.
- Enable to transfer from HTC, Samsung, Nokia, Motorola and more to iPhone X/8/7S/7/6S/6 (Plus)/5s/5c/5/4S/4/3GS.
- Works perfectly with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, Nokia and more smartphones and tablets.
- Fully compatible with major providers like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile.
- Fully compatible with iOS 11 and Android 8.0
- Fully compatible with Windows 10 and Mac 10.13.
The easy steps below tell you how to transfer music from iPad to iPhone X/8/7/6S/6 (Plus) with the Windows version. The Mac version works in a similar way.
Step 1. Launch dr.fone on your computer
First of all, install and run dr.fone on your computer. Then, the primary window appears. Click Switch.
Step 2. Use the USB cables to connect your iPad and iPhone to computer respectively
Use the USB cables to connect your iPad and iPhone to computer. By default, your iPad is shown on the left, and your iPhone on the right. If you'd like to change their places, you can click Flip. When you have many unwanted songs on your iPhone, you can check Clear data before copy. Or, let it alone.
Note: To transfer music from iPhone to iPad, you can click Flip to change the places of your iPhone and iPad.
Step 3. Transfer songs from iPad to iPhone X/8/7/6S/6 (Plus)
As you see, all data you can transfer are ticked. To transfer music, you need to uncheck the box before other contents. After that, click Start Transfer to transfer iPad music to iPhone. Don't forget to keep your iPad and iPhone connected all the time.
You have the option of synchronizing the content of your iPad and your iPhone by using official Apple software called iTunes. This is also one of the ways on how to transfer songs from iPad to iPhone, and you only need to have the latest version of iTunes software installed (get it for free from the Apple website) and to connect your devices to iTunes using USB cords. In this case, it is recommended for you to have original Apple USB cords. As if you don’t use the originals, something might go wrong during the process.
How to transfer music from iPad to iPhone by using iTunes
Step 1. Launch your iTunes software on your PC. Notice the phone icon on the top, where you can see all the devices you connected.
Step 2. Go ahead and connect your iPad and your iPhone. Then, click on the phone icon and select your desired device, in this case, iPad, since this is the device from which you want to transfer music.
Step 3. Various tabs will appear in the left side menu. Take a look at the bottom right and notice the Sync button. Click it.
Step 4. Choose the content you want to synchronize. In this case, we want to choose music and then Entire music library.
Step 5. Once you are satisfied with the selection, click the Apply button to finish the process and transfer songs from iPad to iPhone.
It is also one of the features that most of the users are not aware of and therefore it is not used frequently. The steps that are involved are very easy and therefore it is advised to implement these so that a hassle free experience is faced. This built in Air Drop technology has revolutionized the overall file transfer between iDevices. The process is as follows:
Step 1. The bottom of the iPad is to be tapped to launch the AirDrop feature of the phone:
Step 2. Within the option the AirDrop to everyone is to be selected to ensure that the user allows the device to communicate seamlessly.
Step 3. The file that needs a transfer is to be selected.
Step 4. The AirDrop icon is then to be tapped to reveal the list of the contacts who use the same facility.
Step 5. The desired user is to be selected to ensure that the AirDrop from the iPad to iPhone starts and the transfer has been completed.
- As it is an Apple based service so the users can practice the use without any issue of data or the quality loss as Apple keeps this idea same across all platforms.
- The user can get the AirDrop facility on any iDevice, so this has made sure that the transfer has never been an issue at all.
- The service at times does not work and during moisture season it is most likely to not work at all due to the air humidity which does not allow the signal passing.
- The data transfer is not secure in terms of security and therefore confidential data cannot be transferred using this channel.
If this guide helps, don't forget to share it with your friends.
iPhone Music Transfer
- Transfer Music to iPhone
- Transfer Music from iPad to iPhone
- Transfer Music from External Hard Drive to iPhone
- Add Music to iPhone from Computer
- Transfer Music from Laptop to iPhone
- Transfer Music to iPhone
- Add Music to iPhone
- Add Music from iTunes to iPhone
- Download Music to iPhone
- Sync Music to iPhone
- Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone
- Transfer Music from iPod to iPhone
- Put Music on iPhone from Computer
- Transfer Music from Android to iPhone X
- Transfer Audio Media to iPhone
- Transfer Ringtones from iPhone to iPhone
- Transfer MP3 to iPhone
- Transfer CD to iPhone
- Transfer Audio Books to iPhone
- Put Ringtones on iPhone
- Transfer iPhone Music to PC
- Download Music to iOS
- Download Songs on iPhone
- How to Download Free Music on iPhone
- Download Music on iPhone without iTunes
- Download Music to iPod
- Transfer Music to iTunes
- More iPhone Music Sync Tips